Goa trance documentary

oldschoolgoa

Hi everybody.
Found and watched this yesterday thought of sharing this with you old grumpy goers like myself.
It's really good documentary for those that produce goa music etc... you really should watch it.
Very interesting stuff even for myself since ive been producing goa for so many years. I really enjoyed it.

Always good to know more about how goa originated etc and provides lots of information about israel problems which still goes today i think.

You can listen to astral projection when they were young it was really cool. The video can be bit old but believe me many things still are relevant to present day.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6vRNnt21w

sorry that video is not embedded the forum doesn't seem to permit , maybe moderator or admin can change that .

sorry for inconvenience

feel free to comment here about it

really enjoyed the roland part , well the whole thing is really great , i could talk about a lot of things but not gonna spoil it for you ,

this part close to the beginning i think the japanese guy says : 'i feel everything we do is cliche' and this was like back in 90s ... so today same goes...

well watch it and feel free to talk about it , really good stuff :)

Hi everybody.

Found and watched this yesterday thought of sharing this with you old grumpy goers like myself.

It's really good documentary for those that produce goa music etc... you really should watch it.

Very interesting stuff even for myself since ive been producing goa for so many years. I really enjoyed it.

Always good to know more about how goa originated etc and provides lots of information about israel problems which still goes today i think.

You can listen to astral projection when they were young it was really cool. The video can be bit old but believe me many things still are relevant to present day.

Here is the video

sorry that video is not embedded the forum doesn't seem to permit , maybe moderator or admin can change that .

sorry for inconvenience

feel free to comment here about it

really enjoyed the roland part , well the whole thing is really great , i could talk about a lot of things but not gonna spoil it for you ,

this part close to the beginning i think the japanese guy says : 'i feel everything we do is cliche' and this was like back in 90s ... so today same goes...

well watch it and feel free to talk about it , really good stuff :)

Great video. Everyone looks so young. What didn't change is everyone still looks good

Great video. Everyone looks so young. What didn't change is everyone still looks good

everyone still looks good but its not the same man :P

yea its really good documentary :) nobody will find fullon shit sound in it :lol: its 100% 90's old school goa

but many things still go same today like finding party location and get lost in road trying to find spot n shit its classic trance funny

20minutes thumbs up for that Total Eclipse yeeeee makes me wanna dance

things were so good back in days :)

everyone still looks good but its not the same man :P

yea its really good documentary :) nobody will find fullon shit sound in it :lol: its 100% 90's old school goa

but many things still go same today like finding party location and get lost in road trying to find spot n shit its classic trance funny

20minutes thumbs up for that Total Eclipse yeeeee makes me wanna dance

things were so good back in days :)

Full on has its niche. It's more accessible to exercise to, and some of it clever. I just know I haven't heard the best of full on yet so I don't bad mouth it. I might be wrong or offending someone.. I dont want that. Plus if that's what's selling I don't want to put a damper on that in any way.

Full on has its niche. It's more accessible to exercise to, and some of it clever. I just know I haven't heard the best of full on yet so I don't bad mouth it. I might be wrong or offending someone.. I dont want that. Plus if that's what's selling I don't want to put a damper on that in any way.

its a matter of taste

why are you worried about offending someone else if you dont like it?

dont think you should be afraid of expressing your opinion from yourself or should you?

fullon... just doesnt compute , its the superstar syndrome that has like , look at me im cool or a materialistic way of thinking like hiphop rap i guess

full on trance ? maybe some good stuff im not going to bash more cant be bothered listen to it :P

there is other type of music i like with nice bassline :D

its a matter of taste

why are you worried about offending someone else if you dont like it?

dont think you should be afraid of expressing your opinion from yourself or should you?

fullon... just doesnt compute , its the superstar syndrome that has like , look at me im cool or a materialistic way of thinking like hiphop rap i guess

full on trance ? maybe some good stuff im not going to bash more cant be bothered listen to it :P

there is other type of music i like with nice bassline :D

Im worried about offending someone else because what 90s goa is to us, is modern full on to someone else and I don't want to ruin someone's experience in any way. Even if this is only a message board, I prefer to be positive rather than negative. Things always evolve and it's good to roll with the times. Maybe my attitude allowed the full on lover to share full on with me, and I show them 90s goa and it was a great exchange. Something that wouldn't have happened if I didn't keep an open mind to begin with :)

Really I'm just making it seem like I'm friendly so when I become leader of the nwo globalist agenda and execute everyone who doesn't like 90s goa they never saw it coming.. hahahaha jk dude

Im worried about offending someone else because what 90s goa is to us, is modern full on to someone else and I don't want to ruin someone's experience in any way. Even if this is only a message board, I prefer to be positive rather than negative. Things always evolve and it's good to roll with the times. Maybe my attitude allowed the full on lover to share full on with me, and I show them 90s goa and it was a great exchange. Something that wouldn't have happened if I didn't keep an open mind to begin with :)

Really I'm just making it seem like I'm friendly so when I become leader of the nwo globalist agenda and execute everyone who doesn't like 90s goa they never saw it coming.. hahahaha jk dude

the nwo globalist agenda (lol da fuq that is) executing everyone that doesnt like 90s goa lol :lol: omg so extremist

nah im not like that , im not trying to impose my shit on other people or converting shit like some pope priest or some shit lol no way

im keeping it to myself , i dig some goa as i dig some fullon too its variable , well you know a good track if you like then you like no point explaning this here we know it :P

i wouldn't worry about others , couldnt care less bout others think fullon or not couldnt care less

but truth be told many fullon producers hated goa trance for some reason to the point of mocking me because i was 2004-05 and i was producing it

also fullon always brings the picture to my mind about drugs and dirt... some might say goa does that too but that's just me

if other people like fullon sure but fullon is so stereotypical and its just plain ... shit. <_<

i got in contact with goa music through school friends , friends cassettes and so on , so in my case its different.

things evolve? not really man look psytrance is pretty much in same place as it was in last 15 years or so <_< so why bother

if others feel offended that's not my problem ...

the only thing that 'evolves' is the computers we are using today... tommorow its a brand new windows ipad ipod or whatever new tech if you get me... aint that a bugger... fucking hate it .. but thats just me im old fart :lol:

the nwo globalist agenda (lol da fuq that is) executing everyone that doesnt like 90s goa lol :lol: omg so extremist

nah im not like that , im not trying to impose my shit on other people or converting shit like some pope priest or some shit lol no way

im keeping it to myself , i dig some goa as i dig some fullon too its variable , well you know a good track if you like then you like no point explaning this here we know it :P

i wouldn't worry about others , couldnt care less bout others think fullon or not couldnt care less

but truth be told many fullon producers hated goa trance for some reason to the point of mocking me because i was 2004-05 and i was producing it

also fullon always brings the picture to my mind about drugs and dirt... some might say goa does that too but that's just me

if other people like fullon sure but fullon is so stereotypical and its just plain ... shit. <_<

i got in contact with goa music through school friends , friends cassettes and so on , so in my case its different.

things evolve? not really man look psytrance is pretty much in same place as it was in last 15 years or so <_< so why bother

if others feel offended that's not my problem ...

the only thing that 'evolves' is the computers we are using today... tommorow its a brand new windows ipad ipod or whatever new tech if you get me... aint that a bugger... fucking hate it .. but thats just me im old fart :lol:

Im a diplomatic person.

The fans evolved. The fans can change everything. :)

Im a diplomatic person.

The fans evolved. The fans can change everything. :)

im no politician :P

yea times change , some people go away , new people come in , bring new ideas or not... not exactly evolution imo

It's a good documentary, great to see Simon, Astral Projection and others in their youth. The Roland part is interesting as are the juxtapositions between Japanese business culture, orthodox Israeli culture and Goa culture. Not sure about the showing of Gaza and war footage, maybe at the time they hoped that trance was the key to changing the hearts of people all around the world. Perhaps it has changed a lot of hearts but sadly the scene didn't grow to meet the huge early promise.

It also reminded me of the reason why I love goa: it's the fusion of high-tech and spirituality. That's what the modern world needs.

• Like 1

It's a good documentary, great to see Simon, Astral Projection and others in their youth. The Roland part is interesting as are the juxtapositions between Japanese business culture, orthodox Israeli culture and Goa culture. Not sure about the showing of Gaza and war footage, maybe at the time they hoped that trance was the key to changing the hearts of people all around the world. Perhaps it has changed a lot of hearts but sadly the scene didn't grow to meet the huge early promise.

It also reminded me of the reason why I love goa: it's the fusion of high-tech and spirituality. That's what the modern world needs.

Ahh fuck at last someone that understood and seen same as i did!!! Thank you!!! You are awesone man!

The gaza thing is horrible and it still exists ... I been in israel once before and it wasnt nice man. Very tight country.. Very sad. Them wars pffff... Political nonsenses u know.

That documentary pretty much says everything and resumes how i see goatrance in general. Its good informative n educative. Watching Avi n his mate explaining how things were and or are still today was nice. He was even arrested by the police because of the music and they thinking and saying he was making drugs jesus christ... So fucking shit stupid!The making of people can fly video. The how the music was created... Really loved it and was glad to see something and people talking about things and sharing same thoughts as me.

Lol funny aswel raja ram and his challenging message

No matter what we will still keep on partying lol

On 8/1/2016 at 8:00 AM, oldschoolgoa said:

Lol funny aswel raja ram and his challenging message

No matter what we will still keep on partying lol

Yeah, I can imagine normal people watching that and immediately trying to find reasons to dismiss the message, "Pftt, hippie bullshit"

Little would they know that Raja Ram is one of the most eloquent and positive people, and he is amazingly active for his age.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...