2. Maxim Kornyshev - Sandal 03:09

3. Maxim Kornyshev - Recollection 03:54

4. Maxim Kornyshev - Zephyr Paraschyut 03:49

5. Maxim Kornyshev - Velvet Sun is Reflected on the Snow Carpet 03:09

6. Maxim Kornyshev - Song Of Freedom 03:54

7. Maxim Kornyshev - Rhyhm Of Love 03:54

free on label page

• Like 1

What is this? Looking at the track lengths, wrong territory...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

funny you commented

i checked and first thing was

what da fuck is that cover?? a fucking wooden seat ??? what da fuck is this?? :lol::lol::lol:

free release? Weekend? well yea its friday today i get why you are releasing this today lol

whats with the music?

Catalog#: su009

Artist: Maxim Kornyshev

Title: Weekend

Genre, Style: Instrumental, Chillout, New Age

Release Date: June 21, 2016

Country of Artist: Russia

Format: Mini Album, EP

i zapped through some tracks not my cup of tea sorry

all mostly piano like classical , some others with acoustic guitar kinda coldplay ...

nope sorry

Yea its nice but sure ... Lol not

At least they tried to make it "nice" ;)

lol :P give it a chance you mean? not gonna bash this , its just not my cup of tea . but sure you know ... whatever floats your boat as many say :lol:

MK_weekend_800.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Maxim Kornyshev - Intersection 03:49

2. Maxim Kornyshev - Sandal 03:09

3. Maxim Kornyshev - Recollection 03:54

4. Maxim Kornyshev - Zephyr Paraschyut 03:49

5. Maxim Kornyshev - Velvet Sun is Reflected on the Snow Carpet 03:09

6. Maxim Kornyshev - Song Of Freedom 03:54

7. Maxim Kornyshev - Rhyhm Of Love 03:54

free on label page

its more commercially accepted good luck mate if thats what you are trying to go... you know how to actually play keyboard. im the same. i can play lots of things if i get back to it , i done spacesynth which is mainly keyboard play with synths with a 4/4 beat old linn drum sounds . hard to work with but i did it. anyways , in this forum most people are not expecting this which is not a bad thing. the song titles all look nice and lovely nothing too crazy , my wife would probably like this if i showed this to her , its nice classic piano etc , kinda chillout in a way ... but in this forum we are all mostly in another planet you know? takes time to learn and get it... and no it's not about drugs or anything , i dont even think about that i hate that fuckin shitt its so fuckin dirty meennnn... shit

music or nothing! :D

lol :P give it a chance you mean? not gonna bash this , its just not my cup of tea . but sure you know ... whatever floats your boat as many say :lol:

I mean people who aren't into psychedelic music will most probably consider it "nice" ;) But I have no idea why this guy promotes his music on a psytrance-related site.

Not my cup of tea either. Some of the melodies are not bad but the instruments sound plastic and I bet none of it was palyed by hand but everything was programmed in the DAW, it sounds very mechanic.

• Like 1

I mean people who aren't into psychedelic music will most probably consider it "nice" ;) But I have no idea why this guy promotes his music on a psytrance-related site.

Not my cup of tea either. Some of the melodies are not bad but the instruments sound plastic and I bet none of it was palyed by hand but everything was programmed in the DAW, it sounds very mechanic.

yea i can agree .. well mate mechanical factor is due to midi programming stuff , but its still good imo doesnt mean its bad believe me its easier to play piano than programming all that into a computer its a pain in the ass bro! im not gonna bash this would be unfair its music anyways but best is to put it as you said which i agree but sure whatever you know you get all sorts of music coming around here.. maybe this should be considered 'spam'? thats for the moderators to think about but im not musical strict at all so would be unfair so ill just leave it for other people , im sure somebody might like it! lol

But I have no idea why this guy promotes his music on a psytrance-related site.

i agree lol i know its strange but well let it go LOL

fucking horrible and everybody singing that fucking shit till your brain explodes fuck sake... :|

stuck in my head anyways everytime you say 'let it go' that shit pops in my head fucking shittt mate honest

not that the movie is horrible i dig some disney shit but its the fact everybody got so brainwashed and viral bout that its got to point its fucking stupid... facebook probably one of them causes... cant handle the utter shit its pure brainwash imo