Psy-trance with heavy guitar riffs?

MrAnarchy

the best and heaviest guitar riff from sun project is in this track:

all other good suggestions i'd have have already been mentioned. especially dark soho and tim schuldt.

yea nice one

forgot dance of the witches had guitar... im sure theres many other guitar songs but it was something that never got my attention because its electronic music and rock guitar never seemed to combine well with it imo

• Like 1

Shit! Now I realize how fuck?!g badass this track sounds!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

5:32 Holy sh*t hell yeah !

FOR FUCK SAKES WHAT A TRACK. how come i never heard anything from morphic resonance before. that track, and for what im

listening right now, their sound, comprises every aspect of how high tempo psy should be for me (or at least that was

the kind of psy i've been looking for)

thanks man. any other artists simmilar to MR?

• Like 3

FOR FUCK SAKES WHAT A TRACK. how come i never heard anything from morphic resonance before. that track, and for what im

listening right now, their sound, comprises every aspect of how high tempo psy should be for me (or at least that was

the kind of psy i've been looking for)

thanks man. any other artists simmilar to MR?

LOL I own the album and listened to it like 50 times and didnt really hear that guitar part :lol:

• Like 2

LOL I own the album and listened to it like 50 times and didnt really hear that guitar part :lol:

holy shit and you were after guitar parts.. loooooooooolll

its understandable that some instruments/elements go unoticed lol

usually i listen to all elements in a song , paying close attention but a distorted guitar i mean come on its hard not to notice it ! lol Mr Anarchy where was your head at ? :P

In Morphic Resonance case the instruments sound a bit tiny and the guitar sound is not very big and solid so in my opinion makes it hard to notice some elements ... altho its nearly impossible to miss those 303 lol

• Like 1

fast, aggressive, progressive, nonstoping, mad synths, changeling and challenging to follow, with tons of layers.

usually all good psytrance is all like that

you reminded me ..

maybe you guys should try these R-363343-1118961159.jpg.jpg

its a series so maybe you guys should check it...

i know this compilation because there was a nice 'rocking' song in it , i cant talk much of these compilations in general , i never bothered to listen... but by the title you never know and they look decent with some names that are familiar to most

1-1 S.U.N. Project Sexdrugs & Acidtrance 1-2 Cosmosis Down At The Crossroad 1-3 Chi-A.D. Monsters 1-4 Mindfield Feat. Baraka (2) V.D. Massacre 1-5 Xenomorph Killer State 1-6 Distortion Orchestra Universal Oscillator 1-7 C.O.N. Sequencer Feat. Milk* Cocaine Speaking 1-8 Cydonia April Fools 1-9 Mino Happy People 2-1 Deep Dive Corp. Laugh 2-2 Akanoid Fishes 2-3 Akasha Project Voodoovoice 2-4 Human Blue Breaking Limits 2-5 Anjin Liveform 2-6 Klangstrahler Projekt Deep Tought (Guitar Remix) 2-7 Steve Baltes Cologne Summer 2-8 Electric Universe Meteor 2-9 Puls The Fire From Within

here's one i liked back in days

its from Guitars on Mushroom volume 2

When the emperor of science-fiction psytrance (Cybernetika) remix one track from the Great Lord Juno Reactor himself :wub:
One of the best remix ever made, headbanging activated :

Guitar riffs at 3:47 and 7:34

this-is-beautiful.gif

You should also check this one, it's more industrial oriented but has heavy psytrance influences and kick a*s too :

Edited by Lightforce
  • Like 3

When the emperor of scence-fiction psytrance (Cybernetika) remix one track from the Great Lord Juno Reactor himself :wub:

this-is-beautiful.gif

You should also check these ones, they're more industrial oriented but kick a*s too :

loool more gandalf :lol:

Yea Cybernetika is good shit i still remember him ! Good he is still around! :)

'the Great Lord Juno Reactor himself ' (big echo voice)

lol that was funny :P

When the emperor of scence-fiction psytrance (Cybernetika) remix one track from the Great Lord Juno Reactor himself :wub:

epic remix

original was my fav track of the album

• Like 1

When the emperor of science-fiction psytrance (Cybernetika) remix one track from the Great Lord Juno Reactor himself :wub:

Wow man, thanks a lot! I loved the original as well, great track, and making that remix was great fun :)

Lots of excellent mentions, some I didnt know yet like the BETH and the Morphic Resonance tracks. So awesome.

A few have mentioned Tim Schuldt already, for guitars I recommend his sideproject Four Carry Nuts. Mechanical Age is a highly underrated album imo, with tracks like this:

From the Guitars on Mushroom compilations my favorite is this track, more on the Dark Proggy side:

• Like 3

Wow man, thanks a lot! I loved the original as well, great track, and making that remix was great fun :)

Lots of excellent mentions, some I didnt know yet like the BETH and the Morphic Resonance tracks. So awesome.

A few have mentioned Tim Schuldt already, for guitars I recommend his sideproject Four Carry Nuts. Mechanical Age is a highly underrated album imo, with tracks like this:

From the Guitars on Mushroom compilations my favorite is this track, more on the Dark Proggy side:

yea four carry nuts is loaded . i seen him playing live on my first gig in belgium . fucking hell if the man can rock... jeezz!

nice guitars on mushrooms yea.

good to see you here man greetings from an old skool goa musician producer collector enthusiast :)

fast, aggressive, progressive, nonstoping, mad synths, changeling and challenging to follow, with tons of layers.

hey man, you made my day

nice! LOL :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you consider Psybient as being part of Psytrance but if that's the case I highly recommend you to check U.M.A. by Progenie Terrestre Pura.

This is a blend of Psybient and Black Metal and that's totally the only one of its kind :

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...