Kosmos Festival 2016 (downtempo goa trance)

Paul Eye

Here's my contribution to this year's Kosmos Festival. The counterpart to my last year's oldschool set, this one stays rather firmly on this side of the millennium.

Tracklist:
Koxbox - Statement
Koxbox - Go Fly A Kite
Merr0w - Blue Planet
Proxeeus - The Sea Of Tranquility
Veasna - The Essence Of Energy
Arronax - Point Of No Return
Crossing Mind - Optronic Circles (Inner Shift Remix)
Trinodia - Stargazing
Arronax - Dive Into Merak
Mindsphere - Defective Cell
Elysium - Liquid Overture
Elysium - Keep It Cool (2002 Remix)
Khetzal - Listening Winds
Artifact303 - Family Of Light

• Like 2

So it was for some use I threw you with that Arronax CD ;) And so delighted to see both downtempo tracks from Arronax here :)

As for the mix: Awesome intro, well fitting to the theme. I especially like how these two are put together Arronax - Dive Into Merak
Mindsphere - Defective Cell.

Will listen this for sure more than 5 times :):P

So it was for some use I threw you with that Arronax CD ;)

Well, Point Of No Return is in the Ektoplazm download too, but yeah here the track is from the CD remaster :)

Glad you like the mix, you don't want to know how many days I spent juggling the tracks around to make them fit and to get a flow that makes sense :lol:

but yeah here the track is from the CD remaster :)

I heard ;)

Glad you like the mix, you don't want to know how many days I spent juggling the tracks around to make them fit and to get a flow that makes sense :lol:

I believe you didn't take your slot in Kosmos in a "light manner" but worked for it hard. So were you rewarded by a decent amount of audience that time of the morning? I hope so..

Cool mix as usual, still haven't downloaded :( fuck the rains and crappy coverage.

Btw Paul have is there a mix of all the good dark eerie downtempo tracks from prose Edda , through the afterlife kind of stuff? Not looking for psybreaks, still can't appreciate it as much as you do. :/

Is it usually empty during chill sets? Asking as Tripswitch cited that as a reason for leaving behind his awesome chillness and going into clubby shit. What a disappointing album. :/ one or two tracks are nice but no where near circuit breaker or geometry.

Sorry for OT post.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...