hi guys, im starting this post because i'm finding hard to find full on tracks that appeal my taste.

everytime i listen to nowadays productions i notice that most tracks start with an intro which ends abruptly followed by a totally expected and monotonous bass.

i get that full on puts the accent on the bass, but maaan, its becoming simply abusive.

i went a few times to Buenos Aires Psy, which is somewhat of a mainstream full on party, so im used to (and even expect) the most agressive kind of psy all night long. BUT this time they brought EGORYTHMIA. this guy came, locked the bass eq at 200% and do fucking nothing for 2 hours but banging the floor. monotonous, dull, totally against the unlimited possibilities offered by production/track selection. i was forced to sit and wait until it ended that nightmarish set.

so it got me thinking that i dont have real good full on tracks and maybe i'm just not looking in the right places

can you recommend good full on tracks? this would be an example of what im looking for.

lawt year i saw christopher lawrence playing a 2 hour set (closing for PVD which sucked really hard)

this guy came and destroyed the dancefloor with nothing more than full on but, unlike egorythmia and many other full on artists i've seen, he kicked asses.

CL's full on, though banging the entire hour, seem to communicate a lot, making you feel the adrenalin with every track.

i really like some of his production

besides i wanted to give some more examples of what im looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO3uWTrC-Vg&index=19&list=PLV_1wBk6MITTBFyjYFt7D3DYOqZBgBbDY

Well, Sybarite is basically DJ Lucas O'Brien and he indeed does have exquisite taste when it comes to quality full-on:

For similar stuff, check DJ Pogo's compilations as well, e.g. this one:

You also can't go wrong with recent Hypnocoustics' album:

egorhytmia is progressive. no wonder you found it boring expecting fullon. chrostopher lawrence also makes proggy and the whip is an excellent track. though i find egorhytmia to be quite decent too...

i second antic recommending hypnocoustics. both of their albums should be exactly what you're looking for.

also yar zaa - light and shadows and master blasters - life changing experiences should also fit.

besides that, raja ram's stash bag 5 was surprisingly good.

sonic species - unleash the beat is also pretty ok (if a bit more standard than the above), and i think the latest two braincell albums could also be what you're looking for.

if you're looking for the best of fullon regardless of age, go for releases from 2002-2004. try cosmosis, silicon sound, electric universe, talamasca, fractal glider, psydrop, cosma, protoculture ...

• 4 weeks later...