:lol: I'm not sure whether you are praising your country's "strength" or ridiculing it's skewed policy?

Sweet.. I gave a diplomatic answer that I can spin to appeal to all.

Lol jk. My brother it's where I currently live and it's what I go with. Play to your strengths and work on your weaknesses.

@starkraver bad karma? Well my brother by that logic we all have bad karma. When you have a puzzle every piece has its place. It's place of the piece isn't the pieces fault. The grass is always greener on the other side. The research chemicals and large quantities of synthetic drugs coming out of Russia and China are insane. I don't know how anyone in good conscious can even produce those things. Is that bad karma to Russia and China because of the bad apples? I feel it's bad karma to the bad apples

Very true. It's a big menace over here as well. Russian drug mafia is all over the place.

But.. You know where I was going. The unnecessary wars, subjugation and other things will come back one day. In fact they already are.. It's all pointless. Just be alert, stay safe. If there are light weight bullet vests, better buy them. So many incidents in the news from your country. Better to be safe.

Very true. It's a big menace over here as well. Russian drug mafia is all over the place.

But.. You know where I was going. The unnecessary wars, subjugation and other things will come back one day. In fact they already are.. It's all pointless. Just be alert, stay safe. If there are light weight bullet vests, better buy them. So many incidents in the news from your country. Better to be safe.

Thanks brother, but none of that is necessary. Civil War won't break out. It's easy to talk hard behind the screen, but now actually do it. That's why it won't happen. The power of good will always defeat evil - ALWAYS. Yes there are some bad apples who have been sensationalized but we are far from a civil unrest conspiracy theory. The worst it will get will be during the rnc convention starting today and even then the situation will be under control without question.

I thought you liked me?!? What kind of advice is a light vest? Everyone knows hollow tips destroy those. A serrated ballistic vest is the real advice. Starkraver my brother.. it might be easy to be so positive but when you come from the land of the free and home of the brave where we will try anything with great hope.. it's always going to produce good over evil.

I don't like tomatoes but I love ketchup. I don't like war but if you are the reason those children are suffering than I like my options.

You definitely know more about guns and vests than me. Apologies. We have different kinds of worries over here :/

Even our army is improving the roads nearby Indo China border up in the Himalayas. Logistics is the key when you are fighting in such a high altitude & China being China have improved the fuck out of their infrastructure. We just catching up. Let's see how China acts & reacts in the coming years.

You definitely know more about guns and vests than me. Apologies. We have different kinds of worries over here :/

Even our army is improving the roads nearby Indo China border up in the Himalayas. Logistics is the key when you are fighting in such a high altitude & China being China have improved the fuck out of their infrastructure. We just catching up. Let's see how China acts & reacts in the coming years.

Well we have the right to bear arms in the USA. If anyone tried to invade, anyone with a gun would go ham turkey. Beyond the dhs having an arsenal that is bonkers. Then we have the destroyers with rail guns and emp capabilities so well just create a blackout off shore with a 2500mph emp strike. Then that destroyer can deploy aerial units. Our navy covers the planet. We are currently at DEFCON3 with our move to the black Sea. Look up how much the USA spends on its military then everyone else. Also look up how long we have been doing so.

So if your monthly goa purchasing budget is $100, think of that collection. Now imagine the $100,000 goa budget per month - that collection.

No one wants war. Certainly not over some islands. They look nice and clean. I would want to go there myself. :)

@USA spending on military - I know the facts but not invincible. You never know. As you said no one wants war(may be rothschild's do, we have to ask technossomy on that) and this is certainly not regarding a few artificial islands.

@They look nice and clean. - They are concrete shit. They were nice and clean but not anymore.

I wonder what my country's stand will be, I dont think it'll be NAM (non alignment movement) anymore.

@USA spending on military - I know the facts but not invincible. You never know. As you said no one wants war(may be rothschild's do, we have to ask technossomy on that) and this is certainly not regarding a few artificial islands.

The US army are beatable abroad, guerilla warfare has proved this, but no one is going to be able to go to the US and win. And not just because of their military might. As stated above the average Joe has enough firepower to compete with some nations' militaries.

The slaughter of so many people each year is of no concern to a government that knows it has this nigh unbeatable back line.

I really liked the guy who was handing out free de-escalation flowers at the Republican National convention. I was watching a stream and when it got heated he came in with a flower and I watched it work. I really liked seeing that.

What's funny is the alternative news people seem to be the highest of agitators. They went with the sole purpose to watch something and when you listened to them they were the agitators. I could of sworn they wanted something to happen.

The media can be scum. Of course they want something bad to happen so they can report it and sell more papers / get higher ratings.

Plot idea for a film or novel: in the future, the media hires people to commit heinous crimes just so they can be the first to exclusivity report on them. When a more honest media organization discovers this conspiracy and plans to report it, the evil media conglomerate ensures that the director and journalists of that paper are personally disgraced and the information is suppressed. But all these crimes and subsequent uncovering were themselves secretly commissioned by yet another media figure, who reports the full story and uses the public outcry to secure his own fortune and power.

Plot idea for a film or novel: in the future, the media hires people to commit heinous crimes just so they can be the first to exclusivity report on them. When a more honest media organization discovers this conspiracy and plans to report it, the evil media conglomerate ensures that the director and journalists of that paper are personally disgraced and the information is suppressed. But all these crimes and subsequent uncovering were themselves secretly commissioned by yet another media figure, who reports the full story and uses the public outcry to secure his own fortune and power.

I like movie ideas. Keep them coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Chinese are as bad as USSR was and modern Russia is - expansionist occupant regime ran by loonatic, power hungry bloodsuckers.

There are other countries too, to add to this list, less or more, but these two stand out the most since one of them is my neighbor country that connstantly threatens my country and tries to intervene with our internal affairs, while other is big ass producer that makes goods for most of the world.

Chinese are as bad as USSR was and modern Russia is - expansionist occupant regime ran by loonatic, power hungry bloodsuckers.

There are other countries too, to add to this list, less or more, but these two stand out the most since one of them is my neighbor country that connstantly threatens my country and tries to intervene with our internal affairs, while other is big ass producer that makes goods for most of the world.

yeah exactly my thoughts

now that we are talking about olympics notice the taiwanese flag

actually taiwan does not compete under the name taiwan but under the name chinese taipei

ludicrous

an old wise man recently told me

china and taiwan is like a guy whos neighbour is a very beautiful girl - because he likes her he tells everyone she is his girlfriend

sums up very well creepy old china

Actually the Taiwan/Chinese relationships are more complicated than "Taiwan wants to be independent, China wants to control it". To the best of my knowledge, they both claim to be the one and only "real China" (hence the name "Chinese Taipei" which was specially adopted to distinguish Taiwan from China at Olympic Games).

• Like 1

the republic of china aka taiwan is actually even greedier when talking about claiming territory of other countries. this is probably due to the prc having agreements solving territorial conflicts with other formerly "communist" countries.

ROC_Administrative_and_Claims.png

@recursion loop this is probably what wikipedia says

today taiwanese people have only one wish - that china leaves them alone

chinese strike again - just read this on another forum

how low China will stoop to in regards to Taiwan competing on the world stage? Not content with forcing Taiwan to compete at the Olympics under the 'Chinese Taipei' moniker, apparently they're complaining on social media that people holding Taiwanese flags at Olympic events are being paid. Disgraceful!

here is the link http://www.isthatlegit.com/did-taiwan-pay-a-foreigner-to-hold-a-national-flag-at-the-rio-olympics/

reminds me this ludicrous controversy http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/katy-perry-sunflower-dress-sparks-controversy-in-china-20150430

• 2 weeks later...

As off topic has lately been hot topic and as we have covered Drumpf, Brexit and Russian drug mafia etc it wouldn't be fair to leave out the Chinese :P

What's your opinion about them? Primarily interested in their foreign policy and world view , you can talk about communism if you can correlate it to the latter.

**China refuses to accept arbitration court ruling.

No surprise at all.

Would be very interesting to know what the guys from U.S think about China and your country's pivot to Asia policy and its future in the hands of new president.

Tibet topic will also be entertained. As I know few of you are interested in that.

I'm going to give you a typical Indian reponse , I dislike China , they are not at all trustworthy and a complete shitty neighbour title is shared by them with Pakistan.

China will not be pleased if trump replaces the TPP. If he is going to defeat isis, there will be problems in syria - putin likes assad.

We wanted to make sure Russia understood we will defend ourselves.

China will not be pleased. Putin is put in check. NATO is about to get extorted by trump.

It's even sadder trump knows he can do all of this and get away with it. The USA military is superior in any and every possible form.

Of course he wrote the art of the deal so he will accomplish everything and create no bad blood.

Anyways china's about to get trumped.

They also lost horribly to the USA in the olympics.

Why did you put world domination as a tag for this thread?