Sabkuchmilegator - Kauas Aikain Taa

Starkraver

Sab Kuch Milegator - Kauas Aikain Taa  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Sab Kuch Mil Gaya.? (Did you find everything that you were looking for)

• Naa.
    • aa hmm, Idk what is it.
    • Its O.K
    • I think I like it.
    • The best of what is around.

a2251012515_16.jpg

01 - Smoke & Mirrors (145 BPM)

02 - Glittering Glow Oscillation Of Delight Dungeon (148 BPM)

03 - Subliminal Upgrade (148 BPM)

04 - Extrapyramidal Twerking On A Pyramid (147 BPM)

05 - Ignotrancer (147 BPM)

06 - The 7th Afterglow Of Son Mikael (150 BPM)

07 - On A Ranch Mission (To Save The Flock) (140 BPM)

Mastered by Deimos.

Artwork by Alpo Luoto.

Oopie is back with his 2nd album and damn its a beast.

If first was slow trippy goodness this is banging playful foresty Goa with a native elegant Suomi touch.

Right when I almost gave up on searching for albums that are similar to Kiriyama - Reach Escape Velocity, Oopie dropped this bomb! Beautiful blend of elements from different sub-genres executed the way they should be.

Gotta love that cover :lol: What is it with you Finns, you guys always tripping or what

Look at those track names, Extrapyramidal Twerking On A Pyramid , Ignotrancer , The 7th Afterglow Of Son Mikael. I would like to be there ;)

Trippy cover art , trippy track names, funny samples which compliment the trippy album perfectly. All in all a great ride.

Best part is you get to ask Jim a question.. ;)

Try it here: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/sab-kuch-milegator-kauas-aikain-taa

and if you like it

Buy it here: https://sabkuchmilegator.bandcamp.com/album/kauas-aikain-taa

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right when I almost gave up on searching for albums that are similar to Kiriyama - Reach Escape Velocity, Oopie dropped this bomb! Beautiful blend of elements from different sub-genres executed the way they should be.

Thanks for reviewing the album bhai. I enjoyed reading it. :)

Just wanted to mention for great melodic forest music you ought to check out also Ianuaria (you probably have) and a bit more unknown name Taigan Sunset (and the sideproject Time For Slime).

Thanks for reviewing the album bhai. I enjoyed reading it. :)

Just wanted to mention for great melodic forest music you ought to check out also Ianuaria (you probably have) and a bit more unknown name Taigan Sunset (and the sideproject Time For Slime).

Thanks :) I did what I could. I listent to it almost everyday.

Also, I'll check out the recommendations

Finally had the time to listen to this in full... Another one of my favorites this year, and one of the most unique releases in Goa Trance for sure.

There are a lot of interesting melodies with sometimes very odd harmonies that manage to paint a surreal picture with lots of details. I also love how the artist managed to fill the whole frequency spectrum with lots of twirling acid and FX without overloading the tracks.

There are lots of twists and turns to keep me interested, this is finest Forest Goa. My favorite tracks are Smoke & Mirrors and Ignotrancer.

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished listening to Smoke & Mirrors and had to run down here to say that I havent heard something as fresh as this in a long time. 6/5 track right there! Oopie you are a bloody genius! *goes back to listening to rest of the album*

EDIT: HOLY *censored*! This album is the best thing that happened to me this week! Its really weird but I love every single second of it. Oopie you are extremely talented and I really hope you will bless us with more. :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What an amazing album. What stellar tracks. And WOW Way the Go' bringing back the old forgotten shiva boom! (imo):

I voted this best album of 2016.
No questions about it. It is ruly.

I especially like how inside its very freshly well produced and extremly intriguing with attention to them details and their emotional motion, its very on spot in the way the tracks properlly fly and move swirl and flair - while on top it sounds almost old, dusty or smth - which just makes that "diving inside it" experience even more amazing--To find such sprakling gems in the music thats just perfectly hanging off the dark cave ceiling like strings of rubins and other colourfull crystals.

Perfectly clear, perfectly there. And very tasty. The last track is Such a guilty pleasure--heavy on the pads it just makes me want to bade in its fluor honey cheese. Fat fat fat. And it keeps going. I do not mind the obvious inspired by Koxbox or "that must be Simon Posford" who gave a helping input - - sounds not like, sounds well done.... This release really manage to scrach soo many spots on ze back, ""Kauas Aikain Taa"" is clear to deserve loads of positive attention.

Id say that this album by SAB KUCH MILEGATOR, is GOATRANCE to the (funny) bone. 

Trippy, intense, and totaly blimey with cool surprises inside. 

Oh, what I came here for was to read your words about this release. And I see I am not alone in my opinion. + to say that I AM REALLY EXITED ABOUT HEARING A THRID (3 yes that a aum) ALBUM RELEASE BY Sab Kuch Milegator, or an EP. But most, yeah, the third album. Extremly exited to see how that developes counter the 2015 release, and this 2016 release. Anyway, best of luck with that 3rd releases if choose to. Because yaar, im hungry for more and better SabKuchMilegator!

Support the artist, buy his releases here: https://sabkuchmilegator.bandcamp.com/

Edited by psytones

• 3 weeks later...