What is a mastermind

SixZeroFou4

Wuzup you sexy goa lovers. I'm sitting here.. watching mainstream news and I'm watching this interview with a black doctor. Black doctor involved with the Dallas police shooting here in USA.

As he is talking his head is moving in a characteristic feminine way. His voice sounds like he is on estrogen.. he has an uncanny ability to be over emotional and cry.. cry on demand.

Now let me say I don't believe in conspiracy theories but I do believe in listening to all.

It's no secret that the black lives matter movement is dangerous. Not blm itself, but the radicals who stem off of blm.

In today's times you give people the freedom to assemble. Black Lives Matter has grown.. almost too big. I think those who have bad intention outweigh the good intention and are giving blm a bad name.

So if you are someone calling the shots, how do you solve the problem. Do you mastermind a plan so brilliantly crafted you change the course of history without being directly involved.

I believe they are known as psy ops amongst conspiracy theorists.

I am inclined to believe this doctor was selected as a masterminded plan to solve race issues with minimal violence to the effect of the plan itself.

#BLM is a very important movement. They are not dangerous. Statistically, white christian males cause more violence and more crime than people of color.

#BLM will never be too big, as to be too big would mean that systemic and institutionalized racism is no longer a thing.

I do not feel that this will happen during my lifetime.

#BlackLivesMatters should have everyone's support

#BLM is a very important movement. They are not dangerous. Statistically, white christian males cause more violence and more crime than people of color.

#BLM will never be too big, as to be too big would mean that systemic and institutionalized racism is no longer a thing.

I do not feel that this will happen during my lifetime.

#BlackLivesMatters should have everyone's support

Blm gets my support.. those who have good intentions. There are plenty of people willing to exploit a movement for evil. I think we are seeing that.

Also they have grown. Big time growth. That doctor was planted to speed up the blm process and cut out the protests and violence, CT straight to blm talks and the end.

Also if you talk stats every 14 hours a black kills another black 80% of the time and blm is not talking about that..

Living at the opposite end of the world I don't know much about the blm movement and also don't know if racism and discrimination towards black people still exists in USA, too bad if it does. But generally any activism related to defending discriminated/endangered people/creatures/things often turns into the worst parody of itself when its primary goals are reached. When these people/creatures/things are in fact no more discriminated/endangered the activists must pretend that they still are because otherwise the whole their movement obviously would lose all reasons to exist anymore. I've seen this on different levels.

And yes, if you believe in conspiracy theories and psy ops this boring world becomes much more interesting place <_<

• Like 3

When these people/creatures/things are in fact no more discriminated/endangered the activists must pretend that they still are because otherwise the whole their movement obviously would lose all reasons to exist anymore. I've seen this on different levels.

That's deep.

That's deep.

it's the same with those involved in the drug war. everyone knows it's a huge failure, but too many people involved would risk their job if they told publicly what they got to know in the course of their career. the only people who'll speak up are often those who have already retired.

even in science it happens on a smaller scale. scientists know that a certain method is a dead end, but they keep using it and publishing papers, pretending it's useful in order to get funding, so that they can pay all the people they use for proper research (which is not as easily marketable).

• 4 months later...

Living at the opposite end of the world I don't know much about the blm movement and also don't know if racism and discrimination towards black people still exists in USA, too bad if it does. But generally any activism related to defending discriminated/endangered people/creatures/things often turns into the worst parody of itself when its primary goals are reached. When these people/creatures/things are in fact no more discriminated/endangered the activists must pretend that they still are because otherwise the whole their movement obviously would lose all reasons to exist anymore. I've seen this on different levels.

For a brief second I thought you reffered to NATO.

Anyway, racism or any kind of intolerance or hate towards someone who is different sucks, and no matter what movement will be the loudest out there, the main issue is how young people are educated, not only in schools but in their homes as well.

As he is talking his head is moving in a characteristic feminine way. His voice sounds like he is on estrogen.. he has an uncanny ability to be over emotional and cry.. cry on demand.

Couldn't read past that without LMFAOing :D As for crying on demand, there are guys who can cry on demand just to get some pussy, namsayin? It is what it is

Couldn't read past that without LMFAOing :D As for crying on demand, there are guys who can cry on demand just to get some pussy, namsayin? It is what it is

We could speculate 1000 times over as to the reasoning g and outcomes of such activity. Your idea sounds reasonable for some.

When we take it in context of the scenario.. it seems odd. Either way I'm glad you got a laugh.

Whaddya say to a good Ole fashioned high five?

::holds hand up and out::