Old skool psy 303 acid | The bass drives our lives

Damyfx

Hello boys and girls,I would like to know what do you think about my latest track :)

Simple amateur track;I use 1 drum kit only,a bass line synth single osc,1 modular synth .

Let me know if I got the psy!

Thanks!

You got the psy!

At least you got nice elements for creating a good goa psy track.

Now improve the structure and the mix until you reach reachable perfection :)

Thanks for your feedback!

mmm yes the mix,lol,I just noticed sounds decent in stereo only.

The structure,another of my weak points as I never composed soundtracks longer than 4 minutes.

Thanks for your listening!

It could be out of sync as I did this track with 4 different applications and also the stereo delay in a synth can be disturbing. Definitely I will do another mix with a clean kick,less delay,change the main bass line.

Hello boys and girls,I would like to know what do you think about my latest track :)

Simple amateur track;I use 1 drum kit only,a bass line synth single osc,1 modular synth .

Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/damyxy/the-bass-drives-our-lives-v2

I've listened to both versions. I see the potential. I love it! :) my brother you should listen to

Cosmosis - Cosmology

Listen to that whole album.. study it. You can do it

Tell me if you can hear any improvement ,I mean this can be a forever work in progress lol

Are you a genius?! I think you might be.. wow. Much better, much cleaner.

More dynamic. Nice juggling. Volume levels might be off but no big deal. You are definitely getting closer. You should check out..

Shakta - silicon trip

I'm anxious to hear more

Thanks again for your feedback!well the first version was a very basic sketch as my idea was to record a live performance with an emulation of the Tb303,then seeing I have had lots of listens I worked for this studio version with more layers,Eqs,different sound modulations.

It's funny how this track has changed lol

Yep,this is the final version .I have listened it through different kind of speakers and headphones and I guess it sounds decent then I don't want to to the depth of mix/mastering that aren't really my cup of tea

Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/damyxy/the-bass-drives-our-lives-v2/s-LRvju

cool!

From wat i read u seem to keep it simple. Will have a listen later

Yep,this is the final version .I have listened it through different kind of speakers and headphones and I guess it sounds decent then I don't want to to the depth of mix/mastering that aren't really my cup of tea

nice sounds , good transitions , sounds very matsuri goa trance , what a fuckin banger mate!

you would totally rip the 'dance floor' like looooooooolll they would love it big time honestly :)

all the best to you mate good luck :)

that was some mad shit fo show.. bass sorta psy loved the kick isnt really psy more like classic 96 flat analogue kick reminded me of matsuri shit and melodies goa n shit... top crazy slammer like! keep that shit up dude!

nice title i enjoyed that :)

one love mate peace out :)

Cheers mate!I really appreciated that you have listened my track carefully!

i did indeed mate its fucking banger like seriously! keep dat shit . all the best mate ! :)

• 1 month later...