Squid Inc. - Indelible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I care a lot...Could prove to be an interesting album. Looking to your opinion, Antic!

If you're somehow connected to this project - judging by your nick - then why it's not being distributed via regular channels, i.e. Psyshop and Beatspace?

1st impressions are very good - it's like a faster, a bit more (positively!) full-on version of "In The Hands of The Randomiser" which I loved to bits. What was bothering me are some off-tune sounding bits and the very measured, quantized nature of it: most of sequences or one-off "sounds" start on even beats which makes it very "boxy", very clearly "sequenced". But obviously I need to give it some time. We'll see :)

If you're somehow connected to this project - judging by your nick - then why it's not being distributed via regular channels, i.e. Psyshop and Beatspace?

Pure coincidence :ph34r:

I loved Scorb's Ipso Fvcto and Abra Macabre, so if it is near this quality, I would consider buying it.