Best Astral Projection track

Ormion

Inspired by this thread it's time to name your one and only favourite AP track.
No buts or ifs or boths or maybes the one and only. :P

Mine is People Can Fly. Quite possibly the best Goa track ever written.

Used to be People Can Fly but finally I got tired of it (no wonder after 100500 listens), now Sticks and Stones

100500 listens of a ten minute track would take two full years. No wonder you don't like it anymore.

• Like 2

It changed a lot in the past, first fav was Mahadeva, then Liquid sun, then Trance Dance...

Anyway when all is said and done I would probably pick No one ever dreams, I think this track is close to perfection. But it is really not easy task to choose only one.

I hadn't ever listened to any AP track before reading this thread right now, believe or not, but I have listened to goa for only 1 1/3 years, how would I have had time to do everything. Honestly I don't understand what is the fuss about, sounds okay, not special. Ok, ok, they are pioneers, respect for that.

• Like 1

I hadn't ever listened to any AP track before reading this thread right now, believe or not, but I have listened to goa for only 1 1/3 years, how would I have had time to do everything. Honestly I don't understand what is the fuss about, sounds okay, not special. Ok, ok, they are pioneers, respect for that.

Hahaha prepare to be crucified!

Nah, actually it seems that many people on Psynews aren't huge fans of AP. Including me. That said, my favourite track by them is Flying Into a Star. It's their most twisted MFG-like track, without too many sickening melodies ;)