When is the last time you puked?

SixZeroFou4

Oh fuck, I'm just imagining Angel's Trumpets all over your country being played so loud that the entire population goes into psychedelic paralysis and is powerless to resist. Actually sounds like an effective war strategy.

You are a fan of Angel's Trumpets? I am big time. And probs the original idea of goa trance would be apparent there: to get a human body into a state of trance. Let's not sell the idea to warmongers ;)

• Like 1

On 7/7/2016 at 6:15 PM, Anu Katariina said:

You are a fan of Angel's Trumpets? I am big time. And probs the original idea of goa trance would be apparent there: to get a human body into a state of trance. Let's not sell the idea to warmongers ;)

Yeah, it's Filipe at his best.

Have you heard Denaris - Martian Law? Just whacked out beyond belief

• Like 1

Have you heard Denaris - Martian Law? Just whacked out beyond belief

Yep, I have it. My fav track, beyond all, is Denaris-80 Pounds of Crude... get down, get down, like some SM sex session, haha.

Btw, I don't give a flying fuck when ppl say: "how can you like that asshole". I can separate a person from the music. Musicwise Filipe is def one of the best, all kudos to him for that!

Yep, I have it. My fav track, beyond all, is Denaris-80 Pounds of Crude... get down, get down, like some SM sex session, haha.

I thought for a moment that we had strayed too far from the original topic. Now you've made me think BDSM on shrooms, and I realised we may be coming full circle...

• Like 1

I thought for a moment that we had strayed too far from the original topic. Now you've made me think BDSM on shrooms, and I realised we may be coming full circle...

Lol, don't ya worry, this is offtopic thread (the original post) and there's more liberation to go offtopic in offtopic!

*Whatever was here, was gross* :D

Good luck with your next mushroom adventure, this is gonna haunt you ;)

This is an excellent topic that yielded many answers on topic and off topic. For exapmple now I know @Padmapani is a pharmacist. What interests me if you provide free needles for narcomans in pharmacies in Austria like we do in Finland?

yeah, we have needle exchange programs (though mostly not through pharmacies but streetworkers) and substitution programs (i think we're the only country that has the option for morphine).

@starkraver

demand pull inflation for foodstuff is something that sounds really strange to us. our farmers regularly throw destroy milk to keep the prices stable. some time ago they were thinking about doing the same for fruits, now that we cannot export to russia (stupid sanctions, but that's another topic.) anymore. crazy...

that plate looks delicious :)

Sad stark truth Padmapani. Everywhere I look, there's inequality. Some are hungry, some just waste food. Some have bungalows , some are on streets. It's everywhere, starting from within a street , b/w districts b/w states b/w nations.

Isn't that just cruel! :| today's theme is inequality, saw a huge bungalow coming up out of nowhere in our street and just down the road, there is a slums. Kids play on road by the gutter with mud and stones. Fucking disturbing scenes

Inflation- 2 draughts (hey! Thanks el-Nino) 2014 & 2015. Prices of pulses quadrupled. Pulses form our basic Protien intake. Imagine the situation of those poor families from the slums while capitalist fucks with bungalows hoard them in their storages! And one wonders why our children are stunted.

@Plate - it tastes like it looks ;) afternoon meal.

It's interesting that this topic was made. When I was younger, I had crippling emetophobia (fear of throwing up, seeing someone throw up, etc.) I was neurotic and superstitious about foods and activities that may lead to vomiting. It was out of control.

This day is mine

:)

@inequality

i couldn't agree more. and the worst thing is that inequality is increasing instead of decreasing, even if you look at only one country. the promise of more wealth for everyone by the economists and all those proponents of free trade and gobalisation turned out to be more wealth for the extremely wealthy and less for anyone else...

what are pulses? dhal?

i guess in most other countries you'd have a revolution within a few weeks if the prices of basic food quadrupled...

Yes, Dal. many measures are taken. Poor get subsidized stuff, and area of sowing has increased + import + good monsoons. Things should be better. @Revolt , we had bigger problems, Water! water scarcity. F'in drought was bad.

I'm a Soviet kid (born in Leningrad in 80's)

Still in the area? You'd be geographically the closest psynewser then after the Finns :)

yeah, we have needle exchange programs (though mostly not through pharmacies but streetworkers)

When pharmacies took the needle exchange job there was a big drop in blood-derived diseases among narcomans because pharmacies are spread everywhere, streetworkers are in big cities only.

Btw, this video is quite of an statement video about narcomania (should be watched to the end) by my previous idol band Tokio Hotel (whose music was good in 2005-2007 era). I wonder if Bill can really act this well or has he personal experience. The music is awful today, such an autotune, and the overall habitus is weird compared to their teenage years.

Still in the area? You'd be geographically the closest psynewser then after the Finns :)

Yeah, still there (It's Saint-Petersburg now). We have a direct train to Helsinki - been there in 2015, such a lovely city, I'm planning to go there again this or next year. It's closer than Moscow actually.

Yeah, still there (It's Saint-Petersburg now). We have a direct train to Helsinki - been there in 2015, such a lovely city, I'm planning to go there again this or next year. It's closer than Moscow actually.

Awesome. I know Allegro train made everything a lot of easier. I still haven't visited Pietari (St.Petersburg in Finnish) but that is listed as top 3 destinations on a wish list. When the ice hockey champs were there in May it looked like the Finnish team played in the "home arena": seats packed with Finns. Also the players traveled with Allegro :)

• Like 1

Come to us in 2018, we will (at least we still are supposed to) host EURO. Also we will have the tallest European skyscraper by this year - you will be able to look at the city from 300 m height, probably you'll even see Finland :)

I know this word - Pietari. Does it mean something per se, or is it just a short verion of the city's name? (we call it 'Piter' ourselves).

@ recursion loop: You must mean FIFA world cup in 2018: that's my dream to come to Pietari with my old dad if he still lives: he is a retired high school sports teacher and we share a common interest in all spectator sports, especially ice hockey and football :)

About the word Pietari: Peter The Great founded St. Petersburg in 1703. I think in Russian he is called Pjotr Veliki and in Finnish Pietari Suuri. I am especially interested of the history of Catherine The Great aka Yekaterina Alekseyevna: a strong woman regent and I make sure I ofc visit Ermitaž the day I come :)

As for you maybe you would be interested in visiting Helsinki when there's some good psy/goa party. Psy scene is lively in Helsinki, goa not so much but well, we have Veasna's gig coming up the second weekend of August (I am organizing it with 2 friends) but maybe it comes too fast for you. Solar Fields is on a gig 10.9. You can always ask me if there is some party coming up the moment you will plan your next visit to Helsinki. Very nice that you are so close!

@ recursion loop: You must mean FIFA world cup in 2018:

Oops, you see how much i know about football

As for you maybe you would be interested in visiting Helsinki when there's some good psy/goa party. Psy scene is lively in Helsinki, goa not so much but well, we have Veasna's gig coming up the second weekend of August (I am organizing it with 2 friends) but maybe it comes too fast for you. Solar Fields is on a gig 10.9. You can always ask me if there is some party coming up the moment you will plan your next visit to Helsinki. Very nice that you are so close!

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wife came back from holiday in mid August. She said that night that she feels nothing towards me our even our child. Wanted to go back home. Wanted to end everything right there and then. I didn't sleep that night. Got up from bed around 5:30. Ate a banana and went out to walk our dog. Puked the banana after a few minutes. She later admitted to having an affair and stuff. No feels for me. At least feels for our child. Doesn't want to leave the country anymore. Divorce is pending. We just had sex. We don't sleep in the same bed but live under the same roof for now due to circumstances. Life is weird sometimes.