When is the last time you puked?

SixZeroFou4

The last time I puked I actually had water intoxication.. drank 120 ounces of water in less than an hour. It was an 8 mile run and I was trying a new type of creatine that made me retain and sweat water like crazy. I was really thirsty.. 120 ounces of water later..

I will say a water intoxicated puke after a 8 mile run is the cleanest puke possible. I felt really nauseous for about 30 minutes leading up to the puke. I pulled my car to the side of the road. Puked up nothing but water. No bad taste or anything.. then I left.

I'm sorry if this was gross. If you found it amusing you can share a puke story. If it wasn't amusing then we can talk about cats. I plan on getting my daughter a savannah cat. Very exotic breed.

Years ago. Many, many years ago. I am actually curious why I haven't. I've puked very little in my entire life, I can only recall like four times. Two of them were because of too much high percentage liquour, one was exercising too much on a hot summer day and one was eating too many chips..

Last new year 2015/2016 psytrance party because stupidly thought I'd try if my cannabis "allergy" would have gone away and smoked 2 inhalations from someone's joint leading my way to a severe throwing up and spending 2 hours in an emergency room at the party (yep, they had this service, sweet ones).

• Like 1

@ormion - bro what did you eat? Have you had that type of food since it got you sick?

@penzoline - dude that's mad cool you were able to puke off of chips. That makes you a chip champion. How many bags of chips did it take.. how much money did that cost? Related.. one time I was tripping on acid so hard I was comfortable numb and I found these tums in my cabinet. So I had them in my hand.. watching tv.. tripping.. I begin to eat the colored flavored tums like candy.. not realizing they were tums.. when I started foaming at the mouth I stopped. This trip was so good literally everything went back to normal. It's like foaming at the mouth was natural.

@anu Katariina - how much was the ticket to that party. Nice service they offered. Glad it was there for you

.. I begin to eat the colored flavored tums like candy.. not realizing they were tums..

@anu Katariina - how much was the ticket to that party.

So nostalgic to me, hahaha, TUMS, haha. I have forgotten all about their existence. In Finland we don't have them, but in the USA I once bought a plastic bottle of them, it was 1989/1990. 26 years without TUMS ;)

The ticket was 25 € I think. Quite normal one-night party pricing here. Psy festivals in Finland are up to 100 €

So nostalgic to me, hahaha, TUMS, haha. I have forgotten all about their existence. In Finland we don't have them, but in the USA I once bought a plastic bottle of them, it was 1989/1990. 26 years without TUMS ;)

The ticket was 25 € I think. Quite normal one-night party pricing here. Psy festivals in Finland are up to 100 €

Sounds like you are finding for some tums. I know a guy who knows a guy that can get ahold of some tums *cough cough* if you know what I'm saying. My hands are actually shaking a bit at the mere thought of the great pleasure that would happen if I were to get my hands on some tums.. mmmmmmmm hahaha

100 euros. Is that for 5 days? What exactly is "included" for that price. Seems reasonable though. Some people buy air Jordan's, or the new LeBron shoes. Some people go in on their electronics. Parties, cds.. whatever is your thing.

Sounds like you are finding for some tums.

100 euros. Is that for 5 days? What exactly is "included" for that price. Seems reasonable though. Some people buy air Jordan's, or the new LeBron shoes. Some people go in on their electronics. Parties, cds.. whatever is your thing.

I am not looking for any tums, never taken any, never will (despite of my profile pic) :P . You are new here, right? We have a separate "tums" thread here, that'd be interesting for you to read. Sorry that I am not able to go searching the link right now, it is almost 2 a.m. and the bed is calling.

For 100 € one gets the entrance to the Kosmos fest and a camping slot. That's it. 4 days. They are sold already. 3 days are left and they cost 80 €. Not going. I have it enough and more interesting that my own party is coming up in August.

I am not looking for any tums, never taken any, never will (despite of my profile pic) :P . You are new here, right? We have a separate "tums" thread here, that'd be interesting for you to read. Sorry that I am not able to go searching the link right now, it is almost 2 a.m. and the bed is calling.

For 100 € one gets the entrance to the Kosmos fest and a camping slot. That's it. 4 days. They are sold already. 3 days are left and they cost 80 €. Not going. I have it enough and more interesting that my own party is coming up in August.

2am!!! I haven't stayed up that late in a while. Do you usually stay up?

Those prices seem fair? Your party?! Birthday party?! I'm jk. Cool and congrats.. can I be invited?

I don't follow any rythm now that I ain't at work for the time being.

The party is Retro Goa UG @Helsinki, Finland 12/13.8.2016, the second one I am organizing except this time I don't have all the responsibility alone, which is more than a relief.

2010, when i was in kerala. for the same reason that befalls every tourist who decides to go to india :)

these are some hefty prices up there. here, it's 10-25€ for one night (the 25€ for those huge parties with thousands of people, 3+ international big names and waiting times of 30min+ to get in) and 70€ for a 4-day festival (where you need no more money if you take everything you need concerning food/drinks to the festival).

these are some hefty prices up there.

Tell me about it! I am so sick when ppl in central/south Europe quite often think we do very well up here (because salaries are better), but all is freaking expensive. Especially food and transportation. And rents! A tiny 20 square apartment rent in downtown Helsinki costs around 800 € per month + extras like water, electricity. Can be even 1000 €. 20 squares, think! Only Norway is more expensive.

I puked last week.

The only time I pukeis when I get a really bad headache, after it gets worse and worse I feel sick and want to vomit. Only happens once in a while though.

I don't follow any rythm now that I ain't at work for the time being.

The party is Retro Goa UG @Helsinki, Finland 12/13.8.2016, the second one I am organizing except this time I don't have all the responsibility alone, which is more than a relief.

Your party will be amazing. I live in USA and have a daughter so I can't leave the country for a party, but if there's one in USA you set up I'm there dude. That goes to anyone else who is cool from the USA.

@abasio - migraines are the worst. I'm sorry to hear it bro. One time I got a headache and I think I would have been better off without a head. The second worst headache I ever got I got a prescription pill from my doctor called relpax. That was like a miracle pill. I only used it once. Which sucked because it was $40 and had to throw it out. You should look into relpax.

What part of the USA?

We're having our 5th **GOA PARTY** event this summer in Oregon

More info about the series, different themes, and 8hrs of music from the first event: http://goaconstrictor.com/thoughts/goa-party/

You are new here, right? We have a separate "tums" thread here, that'd be interesting for you to read. Sorry that I am not able to go searching the link right now, it is almost 2 a.m. and the bed is calling.

I went through many pages of offtopic, but didn't find the thread. Anyone, where is it? I has a lot of responses: mods and mad old ones responding, too.

More info about the series, different themes, and 8hrs of music from the first event: http://goaconstrictor.com/thoughts/goa-party/

Full support! I adore the hard work you seem to be doing, because the US is such a scarce scene for goa trance parties. You really made my day @goa constrictor: I didn't realize until now that you are my collague (party organizer) and in what a way: saw and read the history on the link :) Btw, how come you know Notkea Rotta (rap music thread): you are from Oregon, hehe ;) Oregon has a special meaning to me since I am a huge fan of Nirvana, have the whole discography :)

I brought out Texas Faggott in 2000 for their debut USA performance.

Unbelievable!! Muchos respect for that one, unbelievable shit, really! Who'd would have thought? You brought suomisaundi guy, hehhee, just freaking awesome!

What part of the USA?

Sup bro. I'm on the east coast by new York city. Nice job on bring some cool sounds to everyone. I think a classic x-dream live would be absolutely bananas around here

Tell me about it! I am so sick when ppl in central/south Europe quite often think we do very well up here (because salaries are better), but all is freaking expensive. Especially food and transportation. And rents! A tiny 20 square apartment rent in downtown Helsinki costs around 800 € per month + extras like water, electricity. Can be even 1000 €. 20 squares, think! Only Norway is more expensive.

wow. for 1000€ you get 50m2 in a nice neighborhood, 600€ for 40m2 in a shitty neighborhood. halve those prices when you move out of vienna.

but for food prices we beat finland according to eurostat. ;)

• Like 1

wow. for 1000€ you get 50m2 in a nice neighborhood, 600€ for 40m2 in a shitty neighborhood. halve those prices when you move out of vienna.

but for food prices we beat finland according to eurostat. ;)

Dear my new friend padmapani;

If things ever get to expensive you can live with me for free. The only rule.. there is no rules!! Jk

@abasio - migraines are the worst. I'm sorry to hear it bro. One time I got a headache and I think I would have been better off without a head. The second worst headache I ever got I got a prescription pill from my doctor called relpax. That was like a miracle pill. I only used it once. Which sucked because it was $40 and had to throw it out. You should look into relpax.

I don't think mine are migraines. They always pass quite quickly, although it doesn't feel like it at the time, and while painful, I don't feel the need to dash my brains out.

I don't think mine are migraines. They always pass quite quickly, although it doesn't feel like it at the time, and while painful, I don't feel the need to dash my brains out.

Have you ever got that checked out? A fast headache that makes you puke sounds like something I would want to know more about. A quick mri ..