eclipsy-dark-forces-psychasm-remix-preview-m1 - psyglitch

psychasm

hey guys

im sharing this preview of a track im working on but found out

very late that there was a problem with the competition.

theres still lots missing , as was from the supplied sample pack.

I took the liberty to create a glitched version seeing that the competition has closed.

https://soundcloud.com/grantstanleysa/eclipsy-dark-forces-psychasm-remix-preview-m1

lekka vibes:)

hey guysim sharing this preview of a track im working on but found outvery late that there was a problem with the competition.theres still lots missing , as was from the supplied sample pack.I took the liberty to create a glitched version seeing that the competition has closed.https://soundcloud.com/grantstanleysa/eclipsy-dark-forces-psychasm-remix-preview-m1lekkavibes:)

If a synth could grow arms and legs.. it would.. to punch you in the face. Then it would grow a mouth to tell you that you are off to a good start. There is evolution in the track and not just a glorious pattern that's layered differently for 8 minutes. Keep moving forward

• Like 1

Thanks , but putting this project on hold for now , starting a new one, thanks a lot for listening, will keep u posted.

the label has cancelled the comp due to some loops not being there.

• 1 month later...

seems there's a duplicate of this thread, i made some time to do some more work on this track,

update link is above in original post,

happy listening if u can stand it:)