Imba - Gigs Announcement

Imba

Since I'm not gonna be able to see you at Elysium Island, I hope you will be coming to Croatia this summer/autumn

Maybe some indoor will occur. I have something in mind, last party in Sisak that we organized with Kris / UX went really well. So we just might try something if we get enough courage :D

• Like 2

Maybe some indoor will occur. I have something in mind, last party in Sisak that we organized with Kris / UX went really well. So we just might try something if we get enough courage :D

Now that's the spirit! Supporting Balkan (incl. Croatia) :lol:

• Like 1

You mean $$$? :P:D

Yup, it was a blast, I hope soon something similar will happen and with Imba :)

• Like 2

You mean $$$? :P:D

Yes, here in CRO you count numerous times how much -$$$ will you have after party, so you have to prepare some +$$$ before to be safe. Last party was slight -$$$ for us organisers, but it went outrageously well in any other aspect. So we´re satisfied... Things we do for the scene... If my wife only knew, i wouldn´t be writing this now. :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

Hello Psynewsers!

I decided to open a topic for my gigs and update it regulary. I might play in your country and we might meet :)

You can also check about gigs, releases and news on my offical Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/imba604

Let's start with summer tour!

l55-imba-j.png

good luck in your DJ set , speech , preaching whatever ur on mate... we had good shit bad shit back in days... good luck in your 'tour' take care

post edit : country or no country i couldnt care less ... im worldwide i dont care

earth is where i live as i used to say

bye and good luck young one.