Boom / Suntrip documentary - The resurgence of Goa Trance

Do whatever you want. Anoebis shouldn't even need to explain why he didnt mention Croatia, not even to say that he doesnt have an OBLIGATION to mention anyone. You can share your opinion of course, but if you dont agree or just simply don't get it- back off. Explaining your opinion once is enough. No need to keep repeating your arguments over and over again. Agree to disagree, be done with it and create your own video to promote Croatia's goa scene if you want that so much.

Are you high or what? I specificly explained my point of view, you quoted me and posted false claim without any quote or proof. If you want to be an advocate I suggest you next time to check your own facts when jumping into debate. Also, if I'm entitled to express my opinion and point of view, I/or someone else should back off if someone disagrees with me/or someone else, no matter is that Anoebis, Radi, Richpa/or someone else. Last time I checked Erdogan wasn't moderator on Psynews.

Over Facebook I told you this story of the interview of the CEO of my "daytime" company. Things don't always add up perfectly to fulfil everyone. We don't have/need a PR dept and I am still convinced our Goa world is better with this interview than without.

Yes, that was a good example, thanks for sharing it. I guess we both explained our point of view and discussed what has been an issue/communication problem. Best of luck with preparations ;)

Fights can be fruitful when they lead to consensus and forgiveness. My history with @Starkraver was that we used to dig some blood out of ourselves (sampling) and now we are just the best friends, got to know each other better in a deeper sense :-)

• Like 1

Most Goa projects are coming from Croatia but none of them are mentioned. I get you had to mention your label artists, but if you're promoting 'Balkan Goa' scene, leaving out country who gave one of the pioneers of Goa in this part of Balkan, who had first full Goa festival and Croatian artists who are publishing on all relevant Goa labels, Lost Theory festival that held for few year in Croatia is just, well, ignorant. I hope next time you will give proper credit to the Balkan region in more relevant and unbiased perspective :)

Uhm no. You didnt state your opinion, you straight up have thrown an insult. And when you got a valid argument in return you continued to cry about it.

Now, maybe I should ask you if you're high when you are insulting one of the founder of Suntrip Records on a thread called "SUNTRIP updates" because he didnt mention a country that happens to have no S-U-N-T-R-I-P artists. Tbh, I have no idea what kind of response you expected.

Also, the video wasn't about balkan goa scene, but goa scene in general. And as much as it was made to promote goa, it was clearly made to also promote Suntrip. Just think how many other countries got left out and I dont see any of their citizens being butt hurt about it- throwing insults.

Uhm no.

Umm yes.

You didnt state your opinion

Yes I did, this is my opinion/feedback:

Most Goa projects are coming from Croatia but none of them are mentioned. I get you had to mention your label artists, but if you're promoting 'Balkan Goa' scene, leaving out country who gave one of the pioneers of Goa in this part of Balkan, who had first full Goa festival and Croatian artists who are publishing on all relevant Goa labels, Lost Theory festival that held for few year in Croatia is just, well, ignorant. I hope next time you will give proper credit to the Balkan region in more relevant and unbiased perspective.

* In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive. It may deal with subjective matters in which there is no conclusive finding. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are more likely to be verifiable, i.e. can be agreed to by the consensus of experts.

Also, about someone being ignorant (since it's an insult in your book):

* The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts.

you straight up have thrown an insult

Once again, find the part where I'm insulting someone.

Now, maybe I should ask you if you're high when you are insulting one of the founder of Suntrip Records on a thread called "SUNTRIP updates" because he didnt mention a country that happens to have no S-U-N-T-R-I-P artists. Tbh, I have no idea what kind of response you expected.

I don't do drugs. Also, I'm having same approach in communication no matter is it someone who is just starting with Goa music, or founder of Suntrip or holy Pope. Get used to it. Once again, have a look at my posts and when I said that first Goa festival dedicated to Suntrip happened there. Seriously, are you on drugs? Also, if it's Suntrip updates topic, it doesn't mean it's dedicated for comments and reviews by people who are involved in Suntrip Records exclusivley.

the video wasn't about balkan goa scene

The video had a segment about Balkan Goa trance (and I commented that segment/part). You said you've seen it 5 times, maybe you should check it once more?

throwing insults [x3]

:rolleyes:

Update -

I said it earlier and this time I think it's time to stop (at least from my side). I won't be engaging myself into this discussion anymore, especially not with you. I gave my viewpoint and my opinion and what could be done to have more representative exposure of Goa trance scene on Balkans (with Suntrip being in focus because of the festival), Jos/Mars gave theirs and that's it. Also, this was a good lesson, at least for me, how some topics and discussions can become too sensitive and switch to personal level.

And that's a SUNTRIP cd btw.

Rich had an opinion , jos had a different one, they have stopped the discussion and we shouldn't pull them. Exclusive of them, discussion on the Goa is always welcome. They have worked with each other, know each other since a long time. I dont see any insult, differences. Yes. But thats normal.

Dont drag it and make either of them to just post promo stuff from now-on-wards. Please.

• Like 1

Looks like some people have forgotten about this or may be they dont know it at all

R-5893591-1405607455-6662.jpeg.jpg

I have this CD..

• Like 1

Fights can be fruitful when they lead to consensus and forgiveness. My history with @Starkraver was that we used to dig some blood out of ourselves (sampling) and now we are just the best friends, got to know each other better in a deeper sense :-)

Apologies once again :)

btw : https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/70419-cbl-hydroponic-garden-world-of-sleepers/?p=1068778

No need to pay 50E per CD anymore. repress for 11 ;) best part is the label is from Finland, you should have cheap shipping. F'in costly for us though :( Dont sleep on these.

Well i got into this argument for no good reason and I shouldn't have. I too learned from this. Even though I like a good fight, I will avoid it on this forum from now on. I still disagree with you but I guess I can't do anything to change the way you understand and feel about things. I shouldn't have even tried.

And let me get sentimental here..where was I when Curt Cobain died? I was in Croatia, as a hum aid worker..front line was far away, still we were very much aware of the "war stuff"..glad that nowadays Croatia has goa trance producers of top-notch quality!

• Like 1

I should read this forums more often, but I simply dont have the time but I am shocked. If freedom of speech is so important on this forum, I will speak my mind freely.

First of all, I apprectiate what many people here do for the goa scene, but that doesn't mean they are behaving good as persons of course.

Richpa, of what I read here you are stubborn without the will of getting of your high horse. You are so nationalist and craving for recognition you don't even see it yourself anymore. Your goal is promoting yourself over goa. I didnt see you promoting Suntrip or any other label in any way, they even released a cd for you and you behave like this towards them? And as for this discussion, every reasonable argument was ignored by you and after 3 pages of stupid fights you still say the same. This damages your image and it is sad for the scene to see you, who puts so much good will in releases it seems, behave like this.

Happyhorse, don't even get me started. What you did with my post is pure rape. I didnt wanted to say at all what you made out of it. On forums you are the worst example of ego-person I ever saw. You are always criticising others/the scene, how bad modern goa is. Or, 80% of it... The 20% good music is yours and from your few online friends. You are talking about yourself as if you are the king. You know it all. You are God. This behaviour has been noticed by me a long time already. Why do you feel yourself so good? It only leads to one result: people like me who dont want to buy your cds anymore because I hate that attitude by heart. You are frustrated about the fact cronomi is only known on this forum, but the only reason is you. If Cronomi had a good manager, some of your artists would have been famous already, because the music was really good... specially a few years ago.

In the end this may lead to something good. Neogoa will team up with Cronomi for their own promo video or something like that. I doubt if it will be on Boom though...

• Like 1

Richpa, of what I read here you are stubborn without the will of getting of your high horse. You are so nationalist and craving for recognition you don't even see it yourself anymore. Your goal is promoting yourself over goa. I didnt see you promoting Suntrip or any other label in any way, they even released a cd for you and you behave like this towards them? And as for this discussion, every reasonable argument was ignored by you and after 3 pages of stupid fights you still say the same. This damages your image and it is sad for the scene to see you, who puts so much good will in releases it seems, behave like this.

These are the facts (if you don't believe me, you can ask Mars or Jos about it, I'm sure they will give their insights):

- Gave full access to Suntrip (among other Goa labels back than on our Facebook page to promote their releases before it was deleted)

- Made 6 artworks for Suntrip

- Made interview with Anoebis

- Posted couple of reviews for Suntrip

- Suggested music, artists to them (for example before Chromatic World came out I sent one track to Jos and Draeke)

- Always gave honest feedback and advice

- Released first Neogoa material on their label (even I had few other options but decided to work with them since they had best terms and do best promotion)

Speaking about me being nationalist:

- First engaged iniciative to make Balkan Goa compilation for the first time (oh yes, and in the beginning it was idea to have Belgium vs Balkan compilation, but that didn't happened).

- Neogoa has been run by people from different countries and my work always was to include creative people into process no matter where they're from

- Worked with more than 80 different artists so far and no one ever said anything about me being nationalist

This is so sad that I can say it's on the same level when Felipe started to post nonsense about our label being neo-nazi (like he did for other people/labels with different insults). I don't know why I'm even explaining myself or my work to you? Who are you? What is your contribution to the scene except going on all Neogoa topics and bashing our music for some time now and now you're using opportunity to bash me as well.

If my intention is to promote myself over the Goa, than probably I wouldn't spent last 6 years promoting other peoples music and work, probably I would be a DJ or producer and promote myself and my work only and all that money that I put into this would go for my own work/promotion. Speaking about my own image, people who worked with me they know how and what I say and I always try to give my personal, honest opinion and I gave it in this case too and if some of you don't agree or accept it I can live with that, heck it's not something about my own work, but saying that I'm nationalist because I said that Suntrip had festival in Croatia and they could mention my country, is wrong on so many levels, and FYI, yes, that is my own personal opinion that I shared it in best possible intention and it's sad that people are starting to (ab)use it and involve Neogoa (even I never mentioned my self or Neogoa in that context).

Because of that, after discussing this and thinking about it, I won't be taking any part in discussions or reviews from my personal perspective from now on. However, we will continue to post new annoucements from Neogoa account just because of people here who are getting new updates and news from Psynews directly.

It was a nice ride.

• Like 1

. If freedom of speech is so important on this forum, I will speak my mind freely.

Wisdom would have been not to continue Boom video -related discussion as the subject had already changed. Yesterday evening I was clapping my hand for things getting back to "normal" in this thread. Now I just feel bad.

• Like 1

Most Goa projects are coming from Croatia but none of them are mentioned. I get you had to mention your label artists, but if you're promoting 'Balkan Goa' scene, leaving out country who gave one of the pioneers of Goa in this part of Balkan, who had first full Goa festival and Croatian artists who are publishing on all relevant Goa labels, Lost Theory festival that held for few year in Croatia is just, well, ignorant. I hope next time you will give proper credit to the Balkan region in more relevant and unbiased perspective :)

FFS Sort your things stright man.... buuhuu Croatia? *pfttt*

Im not bitching about that he left out that Sweden was there before Croatia!!

Xervana, Filteria, Ethereal, Yesod etc....

I thought this was a place for Suntrip upddates... and not for bitching and whining

• Like 2

I should read this forums more often, but I simply dont have the time but I am shocked. If freedom of speech is so important on this forum, I will speak my mind freely.

First of all, I apprectiate what many people here do for the goa scene, but that doesn't mean they are behaving good as persons of course.

Happyhorse, don't even get me started. What you did with my post is pure rape. I didnt wanted to say at all what you made out of it. On forums you are the worst example of ego-person I ever saw. You are always criticising others/the scene, how bad modern goa is. Or, 80% of it... The 20% good music is yours and from your few online friends. You are talking about yourself as if you are the king. You know it all. You are God. This behaviour has been noticed by me a long time already. Why do you feel yourself so good? It only leads to one result: people like me who dont want to buy your cds anymore because I hate that attitude by heart. You are frustrated about the fact cronomi is only known on this forum, but the only reason is you. If Cronomi had a good manager, some of your artists would have been famous already, because the music was really good... specially a few years ago.

In the end this may lead to something good. Neogoa will team up with Cronomi for their own promo video or something like that. I doubt if it will be on Boom though...

Ow my God, what a cute puppy entered the room :wub:, but it hates me - sad face - with many many others, congratulations!!! :D "Is it that why you were placing rude comments all over our label facebook page?" :P

And yes I'm a very very bad boy, euhm label manager :( Can you give me advice? I can pay you! I'm stupid, but rich(pa). But, don't worry mate: our latest CD was turning break-even in the 3rd month already ;)

PLUS...how did you know we were teaming up to destroy Suntrip? Damned: our sceem has been discovered! I told the league of super criminals to be more carefull, i'll have to sent them back to the "Gulag Archipel" where they shall be punished by the ghost of Stalin: hard time!!!!

But as I expected, in this hyper sensitive puppy society, everyone takes any grain of critic as a personal attack and starts thinking there is a war of the worlds going on - so insucure...

Off the record: Not being convinced by some one else's arguments is the freedom we fought for the last centeries. "IMMANUEL KANT - aufklerüng" :)

Any way (on topic again): Can't wait for 2nd Merr0w album. One of my favourite neo goa acts. Rude, straight in your face and nasthy - play back the 1997's :) Will never forget his first live set in Belgium: my ears still hurt: thx!!! <3

PS A question that is longer on my mind: "Will there ever be a succesor for Apsara?"

Imo the best (no lies) melodic compilation of the neo goa era.

• Like 1

Ward, we caught you red handed, we have written evidence you slandered about us on our backs. Repeteadly.

We had a talk about it, you and me, in 2014, remember? You didn't even deny it. There's been so much mud spilled that other people like Psychedelic Alien have noticed. So please stop making a fool of yourself with your smileys and have the decency to keep a low profile on this.

Before you start denying/arguing/whatever, remember: we never tried to do any wrong to you. Because after all you do release Goa music...and at this point I know I'll never be tired to say we are more powerful for our cause altogether.