ill show you mine.. if you show me yours ;) ;)

SixZeroFou4

Oh wow! Its so big!

The collection I mean :lol:

Mine consists of only 3 cd's so its not worth sharing. I have "Zirrex - Lost In Time", "Morphic Resonance - The City Of Moons" and "Asura - Code Eternity" :)

Oh wow! Its so big!

Mine consists of only 3 cd's so its not worth sharing. I have "Zirrex - Lost In Time", "Morphic Resonance - The City Of Moons" and "Asura - Code Eternity" :)

My brother from another mother.. I dont collect vinyl and im pretty close minded when it comes to the cds I will add to my collection. I say this because I can guarantee there are some pure savages on this forum who have insane collections. Massive I'm sure.. Mine is just nice in comparison.

https://www.discogs.com/user/SixZeroFour/collection

Discogs collections.. What were you thinking I meant?!?! Pervert!! :)

Very Nice!

CCC - >

Concise Collection of Classics

I decided to keep mine private, you'll see it only if you come visit me personally ;)

:lol:

Oh wow! Its so big!

:lol:

Nice! You managed to find Asura - Code eternity digipack. That is cool. Infinium version or the Ultimae re-issue.? which reminds me , I have to get it soon :)

I haven't updated discogs for years so I won't link but it's somewhere between 3000 and 4000 CDs. Some guys here though can put my collection to shame :)

oh yeah, now we are talking. As we are talking about massive collections. Can someone tell me about Ukiro.? Was he a psynewer.?

Well, mine is about 1000 CDs and 500 downloads. Not exactly huge, but if you ask me there's barely any crap in there :)

Word! At least make it visible for friends. It helps :P

mine is a baby collection :D

Physical - 188

Digital - 118 (bought + few more from ekto & free on bandcamp albums)

+ some 50 odd bollywood vinyls which need some thorough cleaning. :P

One of these days. I've been saying that for a long time but it's not happening. I don't know how many years ago I stopped updating it but now it's just a daunting task :(