4. Ground Effects

5. Final Miles

6. Silent City

7. 33 Degrees

8. Weaken Memories

9. Perfect Man (Human)

10. Silent City (Soundtrack)

The Delta + Midi Miliz = JHFRNQy.gif

Awwww....Yeah. This hit me just right. Post dinner with a full belly. Do you like the raw quality of the Delta? Love an industrial, dirty sound? All while...chilling? Then this is the album for you. Tracks like Ed Lab have a funky cool breakbeat and that eerie feel permeates the entire album. It's like I'm tooling around Gotham after I stole Batman's whip. The cover is the color of overcast skies with the dreary melancholy to match. A cold, electronic ride that invites further listens. The melodies and percussion come together to provide a super listening experience. Dig on this.

This is one of the best chill albums ever made...

Complex in structure, deep, ... all you need for wondering in a dark creepy, though fairy tale-ish story. Extremelly atmospheric, not only by creating a good sound, or production (wich is so damn high here and sounds so fucking professional), but also the emotions put into it made only stronger by the well put voice samples.

My Equators hardly can handle the intensity of this music :P

Also the mixing of the sound layers is done perfectly: gives it a smooth overall, gliding feeling.

The sound they made is very unique, what makes is stand out far and high from the more generic neo chill out of these days or most of the ultimae & Co stuff that seems it has been produced in the same studio with the same settings.

Nothing but good about this CD. I always wished they'd made more off this stuff :)

10/10, and I wish I could give'm more :). what the hell, I'd say: 15/10 :P

• Like 1

This is one of the best chill albums ever made...

Complex in structure, deep, ... all you need for wondering in a dark creepy, though fairy tale-ish story. Extremelly atmospheric, not only by creating a good sound, or production (wich is so damn high here and sounds so fucking professional), but also the emotions put into it made only stronger by the well put voice samples.

My Equators hardly can handle the intensity of this music :P

Also the mixing of the sound layers is done perfectly: gives it a smooth overall, gliding feeling.

The sound they made is very unique, what makes is stand out far and high from the more generic neo chill out of these days or most of the ultimae & Co stuff that seems it has been produced in the same studio with the same settings.

Nothing but good about this CD. I always wished they'd made more off this stuff :)

10/10, and I wish I could give'm more :). what the hell, I'd say: 15/10 :P

That's exactly how I would have worded this review.

A tremendous album!

• 1 year later...
37 minutes ago, U.F.Orb said:

Last copies available directly from the cool people at Boshke's bandcamp, a chance to grab

this classic album for the coming winter !

Hey, thanks for the heads up :)
This is one of those albums I've been meaning to get since forever, but never got around to it (and the only copy on Discogs is almost $50).
So I got it, even if I really couldn't afford it right now. Oh well, that's life :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...