How my body reacts to psy-trance

MrAnarchy

My friend pointed out to me that I act very strangely when I listen to psy-trance. Be it at home or a psytrance party, sitting down or dancing, he said that I always flex my neck so that my chin almost touches my chest and start rotating around its axis like crazy. My theory is that I do this to confuse my vestibular system (sense of orientation) and disorient myself to heighten the psychedelic experience of music that is playing. I was also told that I make a funny face. That I pucker my lips and constrict my eyebrows when there is some intense sounds going around. I wasn't exactly aware that I was doing these movements so I find it quite interesting.

Also there are some strange internal reactions of which I was aware. When I listen to goa trance that is drenched in acid, I start to perspire and to feel tired. I also feel this strange feeling in my head when I really like a track. It's a sensation that starts at the back of head and moves like a wave towards my forehead as some kind of electric tsunami.

Do some of you do some strange things like these too? :)

My friend pointed out to me that I act very strangely when I listen to psy-trance. Be it at home or a psytrance party, sitting down or dancing, he said that I always flex my neck so that my chin almost touches my chest and start rotating around its axis like crazy. My theory is that I do this to confuse my vestibular system (sense of orientation) and disorient myself to heighten the psychedelic experience of music that is playing. I was also told that I make a funny face. That I pucker my lips and constrict my eyebrows when there is some intense sounds going around. I wasn't exactly aware that I was doing these movements so I find it quite interesting.

Also there are some strange internal reactions of which I was aware. When I listen to goa trance that is drenched in acid, I start to perspire and to feel tired. I also feel this strange feeling in my head when I really like a track. It's a sensation that starts at the back of head and moves like a wave towards my forehead as some kind of electric tsunami.

Do some of you do some strange things like these too? :)

Goa trance is created by the finest alien scientists we here at the planet x have to offer. The tracks are really encoded messages designed to cerebrally connect to our young soldiers so when the time is right.. You will almost go super saiyan and we can finally claim the planet earth.

Everything here is normal and on schedule. Thank you for checking in mranarchy. :)

• Like 1

Goa trance is created by the finest alien scientists we here at the planet x have to offer. The tracks are really encoded messages designed to cerebrally connect to our young soldiers so when the time is right.. You will almost go super saiyan and we can finally claim the planet earth.

Everything here is normal and on schedule. Thank you for checking in mranarchy. :)

Well, if you use Goa Trance as a means to take over earth, then please, by all means, come in. :)

My body generally gets distracted: I'll stare into space or walk without real conviction as to a destination when a wondrous track comes on or smile like an idiot. But that's about it.

Glad to hear that, den mother. Awaiting for further orders. *click click* :)