Mother's womb

• 5 weeks later...

I've just reuploaded the track, tweaked the mix a bit (fvck, the soundcloud re-coding destroys the hihats :unsure: )

I hear this the first time, didn't catch the previous version. Lots of nice stuff going around 5 mins and maybe the slower part after that needs some re-work (transitions) but yeah, it is a decent track even though exactly no mindblower. Liking also part before 7 mins: that bubbly sound is cool :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Anu :)

The previous verison was mixed a bit differently but basically was the same, I made the kick and some synths a bit less harsh. Btw, I was also criticized for the transitions being too abrupt at athother forum, but I think I'll leave them - they make some sence for me as they are ;)

• Like 1

Btw, I was also criticized for the transitions being too abrupt at athother forum

Hahhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You made my day since I don't believe my ears but keep on wondering why my friends send promos to me for listening; they say I have some ear. So I am not a lost case, yeah!!

If you like psytrance then you most probably can "feel" it, you don't need to be a producer for that.

Actually, when people share their own music with other producers, they receive a feedback like "this kick needs to be fatter, this synth has too much midrange" etc. In this sence feedback from people who aren't into production but like this kind of music may be more valuable because they tend to see the whole picture not being focused on technical details.

• Like 1

Actually, when people share their own music with other producers, they receive a feedback like "this kick needs to be fatter, this synth has too much midrange" etc. In this sence feedback from people who aren't into production but like this kind of music may be more valuable because they tend to see the whole picture not being focused on technical details.

That's excatly what GoaTree told me: he said he wants my feelings based analysis and production details then maybe from others. Yess!

• Like 1

145 bpm full-on with some "goaish" synth lines.

Intro is a draft, I think I'll rework or ditch it. Maybe I posted this a bit too early (I thought it is awesome when I bounced the final mixdown, not sure about this today :mellow: ). Still, if anyone wants to comment, would be great.

Dope sauce bro

But I ask you.. what makes you different than the next person..

• Like 1

Thank you!

But I ask you.. what makes you different than the next person..

Well, that's a good question. I don't know. I make music which I like listening to myself. I'm not focused on sounding innovative of different, maybe I should indeed. I just like the feeling when these sounds I've heard somewhere else and found to be awesome are coming from my own DAW ;)

• Like 2

Thank you!

Well, that's a good question. I don't know. I make music which I like listening to myself. I'm not focused on sounding innovative of different, maybe I should indeed. I just like the feeling when these sounds I've heard somewhere else and found to be awesome are coming from my own DAW ;)

Yes and they are amazing sounds because you are amazing. Now add your unique twist and you will have something worthy of purchase.

You could argue this track is worthy of purchase but what kind of real feedback is feedback that doesn't bring out your true potential ;)

• Like 2

I agree with the comments also, Great track but it's been done to death before. I know that it is much harder to think outside the box and make something unique and (mostly) original, but you

have the production skills to make something great - just need more creativity and more experimentation. I also know that this site endorses more neo goa music, but why does it need to be that to be good?

Apply the same logic you would to what makes a song sound good to you, but like i said try to break our of your habits , that's all it really comes down to.

Excuse the rant, it isn't really technical advice which you may be seeking, but i have to have inspired you and hopefully others to change things up a little.

Peace out

• Like 1

it's been done to death before. I know that it is much harder to think outside the box and make something unique and (mostly) original, but you

have the production skills to make something great - just need more creativity and more experimentation.

Now add your unique twist and you will have something worthy of purchase.

You could argue this track is worthy of purchase but what kind of real feedback is feedback that doesn't bring out your true potential ;)

Lol, guys, this is exactly the same thing I've told to some other producers here at Psynews, the universe strikes back :)

Well, this is really something to think about. As for now don't have any sence of my own style, I'm just sitting before my DAW and doing whatever I feel like doing, mostly focusing on technical side of things. Thanks for these comemnts, they are really helpful!