Donald Trump.. sociopath?!

SixZeroFou4

of course - in united states they have access to guns

in western europe it is not the case but it is easy to drive to some countries in the eastern part and buy guns

what is true for guns in europe is also true for drugs

now imagine no boarder in the whole american continent - north central and south

the famous colombian cocaine and other stuff

The issue of violence, even on mass scale, has very little to do with country of origin.

Hmm, this is not true for every country. Not every country has a gun problem.

We have a terror breeding nation on our west (Pakistan) & on the east (Bangladesh) where you are killed if you have liberal views and if you are not a follower of Islam. So there is absolutely no question of opening up borders here. In fact we are finally trying to completely close down the porous border areas.

of course - in united states they have access to guns

in western europe it is not the case but it is easy to drive to some countries in the eastern part and buy guns

what is true for guns in europe is also true for drugs

now imagine no boarder in the whole american continent - north central and south

the famous colombian cocaine and other stuff

?

I think it's a matter of syntax, but I am honestly not understanding what your argument is here.

If your argument is that boarders somehow keep drugs out of America and keeps them in Colombia, I would strongly disagree.

Boarders are not closed to product, capital, or goods. Boarders only close out people.

The failure of the drug war is a very clear demonstration of this.

Again, I might not have understood you point though.

As it is I dont think things will be peaceful for the rnc, but the conspiracy theory types absolutely love trump and those types are very dangerous.. They will shoot another human being for the cause.

Mixed with whatever paid protestors and possibly no trump.. That scene at the rnc really worries me. There's going to be bloodshed. Lets hope for the best

Did you read the petition to make the RNC an open carry event?

If the republicans believe in their second amendment and guns so much, they should damn well allow them at their event. If not, they're being super hypocritical.

I agree that it has a high likelihood of becoming super unstable, but that's kind of the point here. The violence and bloodshed that has wrecked so many lives outside of their bubble is not filling them with empathy. Perhaps this idea would sway them.

It was denied, so it won't happen. Which is good because I really don't want more people to die, but it's still an interesting thought.

?

I think it's a matter of syntax, but I am honestly not understanding what your argument is here.

If your argument is that boarders somehow keep drugs out of America and keeps them in Colombia, I would strongly disagree.

Boarders are not closed to product, capital, or goods. Boarders only close out people.

The failure of the drug war is a very clear demonstration of this.

Again, I might not have understood you point though.

Did you read the petition to make the RNC an open carry event?

If the republicans believe in their second amendment and guns so much, they should damn well allow them at their event. If not, they're being super hypocritical.

I agree that it has a high likelihood of becoming super unstable, but that's kind of the point here. The violence and bloodshed that has wrecked so many lives outside of their bubble is not filling them with empathy. Perhaps this idea would sway them.

It was denied, so it won't happen. Which is good because I really don't want more people to die, but it's still an interesting thought.

I get this mental picture of the wild west with paranoia at an all time high. I can see these Republicans just killing each other because they wouldn't know what to do.

Its not funny to say and think about, but I bet they would shoot each other up.

You seem to know what sup goa constrictor.. Did the black lives matter head organizer really get hacked.. With chatter of paid protestors and all that? I ask seeking knowledge.. I have no idea aboutBLM or if paid protestors are even a real thing or a made up term for Republicans..

Don't know about #BlackLivesMatter getting hacked but I do know that the Oregon DOJ was spying on people using the hashtag on social media.

ACLU Report

OPB Report

I want to share this with everyone, but you goa constrictor most of all.

So all my life I've been a republican. My whole family is, I was born into it.. always told vote republican. My family is well off, we have decent money and success. I always voted Republican and agreed. Trump comes along and we are all making excuses for the guy.. but no more and here is why.

I did some business with a guy. He had made a comment about black people. He doesn't know my girl is black and my daughter is half black. After he made the comment I said to myself I want to be the one to show him how he is ignorant through killing him with kindness. I recently told him about my black family and he denied it ever happened. I used my photographic memory to vividly put him back to the scenario and you know what this guy says?!

He said it's OK with him that they are black and it didn't apply to them. Just like trump mentioned the Mexican judge but is not racist. Already we are seeing the selective statements that trump has made socially acceptable. I just can not believe it.

I'm one step away from team clinton

I get this mental picture of the wild west with paranoia at an all time high. I can see these Republicans just killing each other because they wouldn't know what to do.

Its not funny to say and think about, but I bet they would shoot each other up.

You seem to know what sup goa constrictor.. Did the black lives matter head organizer really get hacked.. With chatter of paid protestors and all that? I ask seeking knowledge.. I have no idea aboutBLM or if paid protestors are even a real thing or a made up term for Republicans..

hm... interesting. They should make it open carry. But I guess they are afraid they'll get shot.

But then whoever shoots will also get shot because everyone has a gun. But then suicidal shooter exists.

One tried to kill Trump just recently. Guy was a British expat. He knew the cops would shoot him, but he was willing to die to kill Trump.

So it is kinda hypocritical to ban guns at Trump rallies if you are pro right to bear arms.

But they probably also ban all weapons.

Maybe the guy should learn the secret kung fu death touch. And then just shake his hand eh? But that's too arduous, he just wanted to make a statement. Hope he enjoy's prison.

If you open a business, you serve everyone.

If this isn't held up by law, there are no protections for the most vulnerable.

I'm sorry that it disgusts you to have to sell product to those you disagree with, that's how it works.

Nothing obligates me or anyone else to serve anyone.

I was born free as created under God.

As for protecting the vulnerable that is a choice of an individual to make.

I recall it's ok for a business to refuse service to people not wearing shoes or a shirt.

I figure I can work for whoever I want.

I don't support forcing someone to work under any circumstances, just as I don't support forcing someone to buy a product under any circumstances. It should be optional / incentivized, not obligatory as that violates your natural rights of free association / free will.

Also, I don't really want to debate this issue. -_-

But attempting to or succeeding in destroying someone for not baking you a cake or for any other reason is not a enlightened or ethical practice.

As for protecting the vulnerable that is a choice of an individual to make.

I recall it's ok for a business to refuse service to people not wearing shoes or a shirt.

Actually, maybe you just weren't aware of this, which is okay. Everyone has areas wherein they have room for growth.

When people come together in a society, one of the trade-offs is a giving up of certain freedoms in exchange for certain securities.

To live in most modern communities: I give up my choice/freedom to murder in exchange for not being murdered by those around me.

It's rather common.

With the USA, we have religion specifically in our Constitution. What it states is that we all are free to practice our religion as long as it does not impact anyone else's rights.

Kim Davis is allowed to believe that homosexuality is a sin and she is allowed to not like it. She is allowed to not believe in it. She is allowed, at her church, to not perform a wedding for homosexual people. That said, her oath for office puts the state, country, and freedoms of others above her personal beliefs. She _DOES_ have to issue same sex marriage licenses. Her individual religious rights do not trump anyone else's personal rights to exist and participate in our society.

The government is here to enforce these issues because, if left to individuals only, there would be much violation of these rights

Also, I don't really want to debate this issue. -_-

lolololol...

Don't worry, there's no debate happening.

One can't argue with facts.

I'm just educating.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know how many Americans are here, but let me tell you what it going on from inside the country.

-We just elected a giant douchebag as president.  A spoiled, silver spoon baby with a thin skin that has pretty much insulted everybody on the planet.  Who has bragged about sexually assaulting women, has not paid federal income taxes in about 2 decades, has driven numerous businesses into the ground and didn't even release his tax returns.  Why do you think that is?  Probably because he can't get loans in the US, but look at that, his butt buddy Putin has been in contact with his campaign throughout.  I'm sure there are ties to Russia that he wants buried.   Jesus Christ he was endorsed by the f*cking KKK!  Might we want to look elsewhere?

Now to get to the more important issue.  The reason people are afraid.  His campaign was built on hate and exclusion.  There's no reason to believe it will not continue.  His rallies were a seething cauldron of hate.  But more than that a large section of his supporters (white, uneducated) have been emboldened and have crawled out from whatever rock they called home.  They now feel emboldened to say or do whatever racist thing they want without consequence.  Trump didn't feel the need to shoot that kind of behavior down because he thrived on it.  It's already happening.  Swastikas are drawn on baseball dugouts, some dipshits put white only and colored signs above water fountains, and there have been several instances of white kids shouting "Build the Wall" at hispanic students.  5th graders.  And God forbid an American Muslim wear a hijab.  Minorities, LGBTQ, Muslims, Hispanics all feel a little less safe.

Obviously all his supporters are not like that.  But they may as well be an accessory if they don't speak out.  Look, Hillary was a liar and it was a sh*tty thing they did to Bernie.  I think the DNC underestimated how much people hated that woman and wanted a change.  But to overlook all of the despicable things Trump has said and done is unfathomable to me.  I wouldn't let that misogynistic orange Cheetoh watch my dog out of fear that he would try to f*ck it.  Talk about misreading the tea leaves.  But here we are.  People are afraid and this country is as divided as ever.  People are waiting to see what will happen, but they're scared. 

And to all the white people who voted for this animal saying "I'm not racist" or "it's not about race"...must be nice to overlook his racism when you're not the target.

P.S.  And let's not forget, this buffoon is going to trial for fraud later in November.  Then, after that he's going to trial for raping a 13 year old.  There's a role model for ya.

I don't know how many Americans are here, but let me tell you what it going on from inside the country.

-We just elected a giant douchebag as president.  A spoiled, silver spoon baby with a thin skin that has pretty much insulted everybody on the planet.  Who has bragged about sexually assaulting women, has not paid federal income taxes in about 2 decades, has driven numerous businesses into the ground and didn't even release his tax returns.  Why do you think that is?  Probably because he can't get loans in the US, but look at that, his butt buddy Putin has been in contact with his campaign throughout.  I'm sure there are ties to Russia that he wants buried.   Jesus Christ he was endorsed by the f*cking KKK!  Might we want to look elsewhere?

Now to get to the more important issue.  The reason people are afraid.  His campaign was built on hate and exclusion.  There's no reason to believe it will not continue.  His rallies were a seething cauldron of hate.  But more than that a large section of his supporters (white, uneducated) have been emboldened and have crawled out from whatever rock they called home.  They now feel emboldened to say or do whatever racist thing they want without consequence.  Trump didn't feel the need to shoot that kind of behavior down because he thrived on it.  It's already happening.  Swastikas are drawn on baseball dugouts, some dipshits put white only and colored signs above water fountains, and there have been several instances of white kids shouting "Build the Wall" at hispanic students.  5th graders.  And God forbid an American Muslim wear a hijab.  Minorities, LGBTQ, Muslims, Hispanics all feel a little less safe.

Obviously all his supporters are not like that.  But they may as well be an accessory if they don't speak out.  Look, Hillary was a liar and it was a sh*tty thing they did to Bernie.  I think the DNC underestimated how much people hated that woman and wanted a change.  But to overlook all of the despicable things Trump has said and done is unfathomable to me.  I wouldn't let that misogynistic orange Cheetoh watch my dog out of fear that he would try to f*ck it.  Talk about misreading the tea leaves.  But here we are.  People are afraid and this country is as divided as ever.  People are waiting to see what will happen, but they're scared. 

And to all the white people who voted for this animal saying "I'm not racist" or "it's not about race"...must be nice to overlook his racism when you're not the target.

P.S.  And let's not forget, this buffoon is going to trial for fraud later in November.  Then, after that he's going to trial for raping a 13 year old.  There's a role model for ya.

Hehe did and said whatever to win. He's becoming a puppet as we speak

Putin and trump are about to fight.

Wait a few more months and you'll see