Donald Trump.. sociopath?!

SixZeroFou4

That's a tangible representation of the increase of REPORTED hate crimes.

Any increase of hate and assault is not good.

...geee, it was only four women who got raped. that's less than half of one percent. it doesn't matter...

grrrrr... this thread makes me sick.

Despicable.

That's a tangible representation of the increase of REPORTED hate crimes.

Any increase of hate and assault is not good.

...geee, it was only four women who got raped. that's less than half of one percent. it doesn't matter...

grrrrr... this thread makes me sick.

Despicable.

You're naive and blind to the world if you believe evil doesn't exist. The only thing you can do is safeguard yourself, and then serve your country in some form TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

What?

I never said that evil doesn't exist.

Typical.

Let's recap.

You said you haven't slept for days because you're so scared. You use the hate crimes as an example.

You find out the hate crime data equals less than .1% and rationalize by way of deduction that "wow only four women got raped", as to say that's to many - oblivious to the fact it can't be stopped, evil will always be present, and only contained as best as possible. Always hoping for the best case scenarios such as less than .1%

So you need to choose.. is the sky falling or is the terrible yet very small evil of less than .1% a byproduct of the election and it's time to move on and give everyone a chance

Like I said if it were more serious the people would speak. It's time to move on and if you just can't there's always careers in law enforcement, politics, or donating your time to a charitable cause. You can make a difference..

Put your money where your mouth is.

Ps - you're the prince. I'm the king =)

People are speaking

People's houses are being vandalized with swastikas. People I know and in my community.

People are being threatened and harassed.

You know so little about me, your "put your money where your mouth is" comment is just ridiculous.

I appreciate your stereotyping of me though. It's comical.

Regardless, we will keep fighting the appointments of white nationalists, racists, bigots, xenophobes, islamophobes, and those who wish to strip women, non-gender-binary, and non-heterosexual members of our community of their rights and dignities as citizens. We will be vocal and we will protect each other throughout this ordeal.

• Like 1

People are speaking

People's houses are being vandalized with swastikas. People I know and in my community.

People are being threatened and harassed.

You know so little about me, your "put your money where your mouth is" comment is just ridiculous.

I appreciate your stereotyping of me though. It's comical.

Regardless, we will keep fighting the appointments of white nationalists, racists, bigots, xenophobes, islamophobes, and those who wish to strip women, non-gender-binary, and non-heterosexual members of our community of their rights and dignities as citizens. We will be vocal and we will protect each other throughout this ordeal.

Just remember when it doesn't turn out to be so extreme I will view you the same. A concerned citizen. You were neither right nor wrong and when all is said and done don't be to hard on yourself.

I will join the fight harder than you if you turn out to be right as I stand for none of that.

Anyways bro I had a turbo shot from dunkin donuts.. WOW

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://antidotezine.com/2017/01/22/trump-knows-you/

This is nothing new. The Clinton campaign did similar things—but as far as we know they did not use psychometric profiling. Cambridge Analytica, however, divided the US population into 32 personality types, and concentrated on only seventeen states. And just as Kosinski had determined that men who like MAC cosmetics on Facebook are more likely to be gay, Cambridge Analytica found that a preference for American-produced cars is a great indicator of a possible Trump voter. Among other things, this kind of knowledge could inform Trump himself which messages to use, and where. The decision to focus candidate visits in Michigan and Wisconsin over the final weeks of the campaign was based on this manner of data analysis. The candidate himself became an implementation instrument of the model.

Not sure if this has been posted before but this is how the sociopath rode to power  .mixed pointed micro digital marketing all driven by Big data .. the man may be behaving like a little boy with a twitter account but there is a huge team advising him on how and what to do with it 

• Like 1

HELLO. PEOPLES.

I think TRUMP is so nice. hehe.

Because World goa psychedelic technology and power will be evolve.

dont blame trump and we see how he great.

I make TRUMP praise tracks and continue.

at various store search TRUMP - America 1, 2 etc include beatport. hehe.

and www.facebook.com/aznhjohyennrorecordrs have have album pic. 

Lol at this. How's that tin foil hat? I heard on the third month of the third Mayan calendar at 3:33 if you face northwest while wearing your tinfoil hat you can get secret messages.

I hear the illuminati is really into playing barbie life in the dream house and a huge false flag will be staged behind most of the tactics in that game.

Back in the real world.. trumps not dead, nor will he die. You know why? He's too smart. Anyone who has the capability to kill him is already faithfully and loyally working for him. The man is a gangster in every sense of the word. He is a work o holic who has severe sleeping issues which give the perception of sociopath.

How it works in trump world; I do believe he has great ideas. You want to oppose him? Get crushed. You want to work with him? Smart move