Donald Trump.. sociopath?!

SixZeroFou4

I've promised to myself that I'll no more participate in the political talk here but it is somehow getting on my nerves when people are demonizing my country even if/when it is deserved. PLUR and shit, peeps.

Mainstream media in Croatia is giving it's best to make Russia look bad in eyes of common people, degrading it on so many levels but most of people doesn't buy it anymore.

• Like 1

So far trump has already walked back two things he said he would do.

Those strings are attaching nicely to that pudgy clown.

The people who truly supported him will want him impeached when they see he lied every which way to win. It's going to get ugly

Verdict: trump is beyond sociopath

• Like 1

?

What's wrong with that meme?

Seems rather mellow.

I don't know if Bernie will be up for running again in four years, but maybe he can groom someone awesome for the job

Let's see where trump takes us first. The yin and yang effect might warrant a complete savage since trump is turning out to be quite the teddy bear.. at this moment

?!

There have been numerous attacks on queer, people of color, and women since he won the election.

Even in my super progressive town, people in trucks are yelling "White is Right" in parking lots.

This is scary. I am so beyond thankful that I am a straight white male at this point. 

Trump is not a fucking teddy bear and he is emboldening this behavior and making it acceptable.

That is NOT okay by any stretch. 

He wants to get rid of the EPA and his vice president believes in torturing gay people to make the gay go away.

This is repugnant. 

You all should be scared too. He could essentially sink us all with policies that don't address climate change. His EPA pick is a climate change denier. 

I am nauseated due to this. 

This has a very real potential of dire consequence.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/11/11/over-200-incidents-hateful-harassment-and-intimidation-election-day 

Pulling from news reports, social media, and direct submissions at the Southern Poverty Law Center's website, the SPLC had counted 201 incidents of election-related harassment and intimidation across the country as of Friday, November 11 at 5pm. These range from anti-Black to anti-woman to anti-LGBT incidents. There were many examples of vandalism and epithets directed at individuals. Often times, types of harassment overlapped and many incidents, though not all, involved direct references to the Drumpf campaign. Every incident could not be immediately independently verified.

Sorry, but this is fucking scary and dangerous.

These people have been legitimized and this isn't going to get better unless there is a direct response from the government and then a direct action from law enforcement.

But law enforcement has been demonstrably part of the problem for a while themselves. 

My heart rate hasn't slowed since Tuesday. 
I am nervous and worried for everyone of diverse backgrounds 

Well we have first to see what will happen. Maybe Trump is just only an barking dog, who is not bite.
And politicians resp. candidates are making many promises, but only a less become reality.

Let us first see, if the world will in the next four years exist.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/11/11/over-200-incidents-hateful-harassment-and-intimidation-election-day 

Pulling from news reports, social media, and [/size]direct submissions at the Southern Poverty Law Center's website, the SPLC had counted 201 incidents of election-related harassment and intimidation across the country as of Friday, November 11 at 5pm. These range from anti-Black to anti-woman to anti-LGBT incidents. There were many examples of vandalism and epithets directed at individuals. Often times, types of harassment overlapped and many incidents, though not all, involved direct references to the Drumpf campaign. Every incident could not be immediately independently verified.[/size]

Sorry, but this is fucking scary and dangerous.

These people have been legitimized and this isn't going to get better unless there is a direct response from the government and then a direct action from law enforcement.

But law enforcement has been demonstrably part of the problem for a while themselves. 

My heart rate hasn't slowed since Tuesday. 

I am nervous and worried for everyone of diverse backgrounds

How you feel is how you feel.no one can tell you different but you're over reacting.

Hate has existed before trump and it will exist after. He has to carefully time how he reveals he stoked people up just to use them for a vote. Can't have both sides angry at the same time. Give it a little more time

What kind of King worries over things he can't control.

What kind of King worries over things he can't control. 

One who cares about others

And we can control this. By standing up for one another, drawing a hard and fast line in the sand regarding these abhorrent behaviors and thoughts, and working together collectively to correct this bullshit as soon as possible.

Can't have both sides angry at the same time. 

Are you not getting this? The racists, misogynists, xenophobes, and nationalists have been here this whole time but have been kept in check lately. If Trump were to, tomorrow, say, "now now, we need to take care of one another and not be divisive" it won't make a lick of difference. All of those people came out of the word work and have felt the power of being an abuser and justified in actions, thanks to his words, and they are not going to just forget and turn the other cheek. This isn't some manipulation of some illuminati pitting people against people. This is a faction of people who do not believe that others are equals, some don't think the others should even live. This is their moral beliefs. It's not going to change if Trump says anything different. Trump didn't invent these people. He gave them the power to show their faces. 

One who cares about others

And we can control this. By standing up for one another, drawing a hard and fast line in the sand regarding these abhorrent behaviors and thoughts, and working together collectively to correct this bullshit as soon as possible.

Are you not getting this? The racists, misogynists, xenophobes, and nationalists have been here this whole time but have been kept in check lately. If Trump were to, tomorrow, say, "now now, we need to take care of one another and not be divisive" it won't make a lick of difference. All of those people came out of the word work and have felt the power of being an abuser and justified in actions, thanks to his words, and they are not going to just forget and turn the other cheek. This isn't some manipulation of some illuminati pitting people against people. This is a faction of people who do not believe that others are equals, some don't think the others should even live. This is their moral beliefs. It's not going to change if Trump says anything different. Trump didn't invent these people. He gave them the power to show their faces.

1 pencil will break

100 pencils will not

Now you don't have enough pencils. Those hateful people are not in abundance. Those who are will lash out when they realize a billionaire from NYC tricked them.

1 side at a time.

I like you, but you must realize you have no control.. then you will realize you have full control.

=)

The reason why you don't have enough pencils is because it's not that serious. The people will always prevail. People are not stupid and they will unite to defeat true evil and trump is not true evil. There's already people feeling dumb he won when he said he never would. Now imagine how people will feel when they see he truly did good.. those people are going to feel even dumber.

Let's say we heard a Goa album that was absolutely horrible.. it might be agreed by close to everyone it's horrible, pass on it.

Now take the amazing goa album (anything by astral projection) and think of those numbers.

The hate domestically is not that large and the people protesting are not that large because it's just not that serious.

You need to calm down because everything is fine.

Plus let me fill you in on something. We have a country overrun by people breaking the law because we enable it.

We give sanctuary to people breaking the law. We allow people to commit crime while we pay for it. This country is filled with scum.

Domestically we let ourselves go and that is ending. Internationally we handled things wrong and the hatred that spawned is far worse. Someone who can drop the hammer is needed. Trump is the perfect puppet to restore a general tone of the world moving forward in a direction of positivity

I'm sorry, but this Everything Will Be Fine, Just, Like, Zen It Out Bro is fucking bullshit.

I'm sensing a serious tone of privilege in your comments. 

The number of hate crimes, since the election, have risen dramatically. Violence against women, people of color, people of different religious and ethnic backgrounds, homosexuals, transgender, and non-conformists in general, have exploded. 

This is not good and is not something to watch passively. What kind of sick person is okay with violence upon anyone? 

Not only that, but Trump has named Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, as “chief strategist and senior counselor” to the president. He will be one of Drumpf’s closest advisers and, one can presume, one of the most powerful people in America.

In his role at Breitbart, he promoted and legitimized the modern white supremacist movement, sometimes euphemistically referred to as the “alt-right.”

Ben Shapiro, who worked alongside Bannon for four years as Breitbart’s Editor-at-Large, wrote that Bannon “openly embraced the white supremacist alt-right.” According to Shapiro, “Breitbart has become the alt-right go-to website… pushing white ethno-nationalism as a legitimate response to political correctness, and the comment section turning into a cesspool for white supremacist mememakers.”

Shapiro describes Bannon as “a vindictive, nasty figure, infamous for verbally abusing supposed friends and threatening enemies.”

Look, this is not just someone like Mitt Romney, or even George W Bush coming into office. This is a bit more serious, not only of intent, but of the roll back of safety and protections of the people who need them the most.

This isn't some shit metaphor for Goa trance. 

How have they exploded. Give me a statistic on how many hate crimes have been committed. We have a population of roughly 350 million people.

You said 209 hate crimes.. out of 350 million people.

Back to the metaphor.. There's nothing going on. The people will speak if it were far far far worse.

How have they exploded. Give me a statistic on how many hate crimes have been committed. We have a population of roughly 350 million people.

You said 209 hate crimes.. out of 350 million people.

Back to the metaphor.. There's nothing going on. The people will speak if it were far far far worse.

Here you go:

So far trump has commanded full respect around the world from leaders willing to re negotiate deals, to statements of willingness to work together. He's going to do it

And named a white supremacist as his highest advisor. Are you OK with that? I'm not.

And named a white supremacist as his highest advisor. Are you OK with that? I'm not.

He's not really a white supremacist. He not in the top spot either.

It's almost like people want something bad to happen so they are pushing for it. Life is miserable, let's create a huge chaotic discord instead of watching how it will turn out.

Either way we're all different