Your non-psy musical output

recursion loop

Love it! Great production, sounds very mature.

I thnik I hear some Balkanian motives here, which I like

Thanks a lot! It's a complete rework of Europa Universalis soundtrack, composed one of the biggest game music composers, Andreas Waldetoft. The original theme is composed by him, but I made a unique rework, trying to develop my skills in this genre as of late. Can we hear some of your work now? :)

I have two Nu Grebo pop albums on Bandcamp under my Fried Kale moniker

The Somnambulating Schematic of the Obstreperous

https://friedkale.bandcamp.com/album/the-somnambulating-schematic-of-the-obstreperous

and

Paint by Numbers

https://friedkale.bandcamp.com/album/paint-by-numbers

• Like 1

My other passion besides psytrance is progressive breaks, like these tracks.

Hivemind is amazing, especially the second part, this goes on my fav list in soundcloud :-)

Such amazing tracks deserve to get released. Maybe the best electronic music I have heard this year so far :)

• Like 2

You guys are do creative. Really. I wish I had even half your talent. I'm not even good enough to make music as a hobby let alone get other people to want to listen.

Respect!

• Like 2

i listened to lost in deep space again this time with headphones - have you tried to make the main melody louder? i think the track would be even better like this

Thanks, I'll keep your advice in mind. This track was mostly made with a laptop and crappy headphones, I've made some final touches at my studio computer but I'm thinking of making a better mixed version anyway. Do you mean the arpeggiated melody after the breakdown?

@ Manuser. Thanks, mate! As for the release, I hope that I'll have enough such tracks for an album in next two years, I'll be searching for a label then. Now these tracks are set for free download.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...