URGENT help needed!

Starkraver

How about this now?

Little Blue Men - Megamorphosis

Lunar Plexus - Ugglor I Mossen

• Like 1

all i hear is "warning warning too much LSD warning warning synapse collapse iminent: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PSYCHOSIS ALERT__ PSYCHOSIS ALERT__PSYCHOSIS ALERT__"

but i guess thats saying more about me than the music

AP, listen to this :

You swedes never appreciate the music that comes out of sweden be it Solar Fields or this :P

hmm, so what do you guys think of Hutti Heita ? would yo consider it as Playful Forest?

Was just going to suggest their album. It's not much like Reach Escape Velocity (it doesn't have the same Goa influence) but I'd definitely recommend it nonetheless.

• 2 months later...

Well I actually haven't even heard the Kiriyama album :( but if you want some funky playful forest, this should be good:

Download the entire album here: http://alexmusic.se/gorm/ (320k mp3 only)

Thanks a lot Paul, Its very nice! There are many similar sounds :) This complements Kiriyama in a perfect way. Although this is more psytrance-y and Kiriyama is has some lovely Goa touch.

Even this guy is a Swede!

Any more such gems that you know.?

What about Bloomen?

Hey Ormion! I have been wanting to checkout Chronicles Of mystery records since a long time, this track definitely gave a push towards it. Someday when I get access to better internet facilities or a ton of money :D

Whatsup fam!

I love this post! Urgent help needed for album recommendations. It is absolutely urgent help. Spot on my brother

Brother, it was indeed very urgent :)

Also, the "Transwave mistake" has been corrected ;) Phototropic and Backfire are back home. Still looking for a cheap copy of Hypnorhythm lol

Brother, it was indeed very urgent :)

Also, the "Transwave mistake" has been corrected ;) Phototropic and Backfire are back home. Still looking for a cheap copy of Hypnorhythm lol

Transwave albums will never leave my collection. In fact I'm going to listen to backfire right now. I gave away my front fire. Some of the full on is cool. Definitely has a place but I don't go out of my way to listen to full on and I know it's my loss :)

Dont have it. Dont intend to buy it. Never had Backfire and Hypno, got an opportunity to grab Backfire, humbly accepted it :)

What a great album!

-------------------

Congratulations - That sample haunts me in my dreams.

Lets turn this thread into "Forest Recommendations" -Nothing specific, just good forest.

Give me!

I just found out couple of Indian forest labels, what a shame! I had no clue about them, in fact I have hardly any clue about Indian artists!! shame again!

Now listening to Ukalen. On the 5th track , its nice but I have lost touch with such stuff, give me a faint headache and earache :lol: