URGENT help needed!

Starkraver

Will this work?

Slide - Unstable

I'm afraid Kiriyama and Fragletrollet are two of the kind. Like you, I'd like to be proven wrong though :)

Having said that, those I find similar in that they're a softer, lighter kind of dark-psy:

Atriohm & Encephalopaticys - Ukalen (examples: this, this, this)

GOW & Metaloids - Tits on Fire (examples: this, this)

Para Halu - The World of Peace (examples: this, this, this)

Urgent. I thought you were in trouble, like your car broke down. Or you needed to sell some CD's quick to save a deal. I was thinking, dude.. I likely live in another country, let alone state. I'll send you prayers though. :D

As always, hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Urgent. I thought you were in trouble, like your car broke down. Or you needed to sell some CD's quick to save a deal. I was thinking, dude.. I likely live in another country, let alone state. I'll send you prayers though. :D

As always, hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Thanks Jon! :) sorry for the title but I guess you missed the tag ":P" It was more like Urgent awesome-playful-forest-goa needed situation. :)

The new Shivattva album is godlike.

You do that. Also, this one seems to be in similar vein:

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/71683-shivattva-the-tales-of-harvia/

I have listened to the complete album once, it sure did make me feel like I was 18 again :D ha ha. This album definitely comes very close to the thing I am looking for, at places though its a bit harder than REV. This shit is recommended :lol:

^^Also Shivatta is not as foresty as REV. Its leaning more towards Psycore (or what is it?) way.

How do I say it in a better way.

Kiriyama is a like a happy playful kid lost in the dark forests, he is oblivious of the forest and hence is still happy and at his games while the forest creeps on him from background.

Shivatta - sorry to say this but looks like a hippy high on that glass but yet trying to be happy :P (couldn't get a better picture as I have seen this shit)

Jis dude :D you always dropping bombs :D Thanks. Good track but again power dominates here. Need playfulness. The track/album has to very playful with a ton of reserve power if needed.

But man this one is awesome! :)

:) slide is definitely in the same category (listening to it as I type) dark, playful and funky. But I'm looking for the same in forest territory with a Goa touch. :P

Thanks !

Hmm, the forest territory? I can do that well.

XoArk :D I have all the Schlab CDr ;)

Wait! Not the latest Brown compilation. :(

Aww, that one isn't on YouTube!