EURO 2016

Richpa

Wow, the Croatia vs Portugal game was utter shite. If only they could have both lost :lol:

Would have preferred Croatia to win it because Portugal have been poor in every game so far.

• Like 1

They have won exactly one game and are in the quarter finals... says a lot about these new rules. :unsure:

Croatia at least tried here and there, and had a great start into the tournament. Talk about an undeserved win for Portugal.

Pity we lost in basiclly last few minutes of extra time, even the game wasn't that much interesting and without any big chances for both sides. However, I think we shown in that game more than Portugal and in some situations we just ran out of luck and couldn't put enough of focus to finish the game. It's easy to be general after the battle, but I feel that our selector should make some changes earlier. Pjaca is one of the most talented young players in Europe and it would be much better to make a substitution during the last quarter of the game, replace him with Brozovic on right wing and put Brozovic in middle with Modric and get out Badelj or Rakitic. Also, Manduzikic dissappeared and this is probably the reason why from now on Kalinic should be our first option for striker position in future. But hey, we had some good games and I hope the team will came out stronger and more wise for the World cup in Russia. Probably I'll be rooting for Poland and Belgium for the rest of this Euro.

I don't like Portugal, too many players I'd readily describe as being a dick. Ronaldo might be a great player but he can't be such a little bitch too.

Belgium looked good, Germany too: easily carving through the defence England couldn't unlock. England okay Iceland tonight in a game they really should win but while I think England could beat anyone, I think they could be beaten by anyone too. No consistency, and it looks like they'll start with Raheem Sterling who has been like a rabbit in headlights this tournament, looks totally out of his depth and can't see why he'd be keeping Vardy and Llanna out if the team. I can see Iceland frustrating England, taking it to penalties where England will inevitably lose.

Italy vs Spain as well. It's so hard to predict an Italy result. They are the epitome of the team who can really beat anyone or be beaten by anyone. They're my second team so I'm going for Italy one-nil :unsure:

Still haven't recovered from Croatia's loss but at least a little bit salve to my wounds Italia beating Spain :-)

Pathetic from England. Like I said at the end of every tournaments since forever it seems, tell all these players they'll never play for englsbd again. It would be much better taking a team made up from the Championship (2nd tier) teams as at least they'd try.

Crap team selection from a crap manager, deserved to lose. Well done Iceland, please don't get hammered by France just to prove we truly were just awful :P

Gosh, what they showed was barely worth 5 Euros (especially regarding the pound's current state :D ).

Glad Iceland is in! If Germany can somehow break the curse and beat Italy, and I'm sure Iceland can somehow defeat France, then Germany vs Iceland might be crazy interesting.

Our coach before the game with Poland said that Portugal will win the Euro. We in Croatia consider him to be silly, but actually Portugal plays like Italy, enough for the score. Germany seems strong and (yeah, they're always strong), but if they succeed to win against Italy, for me realistic finale is between Portugal and Germany. France will have a lot of problems with Iceland and Belgium seems like a team with a lot of attacking potential but without proper tactics and gameplay during the whole 90 minutes /especially because of their coach. It will be fun tomorrow, Wales isn't a piece of cake tbh. Let's see.

Wales vs Belgium tonight!

The last home nation could cause Belgium a few problems as it's another case of a Team vs a bunch of talented individuals.

Whoever wins I hope it's crushing so they go into the semi final against Portugal with a lot of confidence and beat them good.

They'll play without Ramsey so I'm not sure how they will manage to find good enough replacement (I'm not familiar with other players and what kind of options Wales got on the bench), but well-deserved win, team-spirit and chemistry really means a lot on this championship. Even Belgium played well, I was expecting a lot more, their coach might be the weakest link in the team and truth to be told defense was horrible, it's was obvious how much they miss standard players in that line. It will be interesting match w/ Portugal.

Today clash of the titans - Italy vs Germany, that should be a great game, and I will give slightly adventage to Germany.

lmao

germany is the best team no doubt

Can be the best but so boring. My heart is beating for ITALIA!

Germany got the best defence (afaik, so far no one scored against them), but the fact is that they never won against Italy on big competition, just like Italy never won against Croatia :P

Regarding the style and gameplay, yeah Belgium and Croatia had really good shows, but it's notihing without good result in the end.