EURO 2016

Richpa

Croatia dominated, they controlled well all the rebounds and made good serves towards the goal :) @Happy Horse, nope, finals is Croatia-England. Fresh and beautiful <_< As for goa trance, Neogoa Rec is paramount measuring all the good stuff the label is pushing once in a month against Cronomi once-in-a-year, even tho as Cronomi comes out, it obviously is well-cuttered <_<

13442370_10153893352937600_5604653867645

austria-hungary would have a real chance to win. we'd have a team of more than 55 players with austria, hungary, czechia, croatia, slovakia (plus maybe a player or two from italy, poland and ukraine each). as it is now i predict that austria will lose every game.

not that i'm an expert or even interested in football at all; i only came for the austria-hungary joke but richpa was faster ;)

Yeah, we were part of that for a long time and I guess Croatians would dominate the starting line-up, without being biased here. Same as with ex-Yugoslavia team.

@ Richpa

Final: Belgium - Croatia

Cronomi vs Neogoa :P

It would be amazing mate :) We already had some battles in qualifying groups and back than it was fun, let's hope we will meet in next stage of the competition. You will need a lot of luck tomorrow, Italy was in our group and regarding the strategy and transformation, there is no better team on earth atm.

But we can always have some Cronomi/Neogoa finals for goa folks :) We share some artists and DJ's so it would be fun as well ^_^

Croatia dominated, they controlled well all the rebounds and made good serves towards the goal :) @Happy Horse, nope, finals is Croatia-England. Fresh and beautiful <_< As for goa trance, Neogoa Rec is paramount measuring all the good stuff the label is pushing once in a month against Cronomi once-in-a-year, even tho as Cronomi comes out, it obviously is well-cuttered <_<

Thank you Anu! We had good game, but I'm worried because we had so much 100% chances and didn't scored. I want to see our strikers at full swing, because this is serious competition and we have to take each chance. I told to my friends, I'm more concerned about Czech Republic instead of Turkey, even on paper Turkey is a stronger team. Hopefully we will score some points and in last game have our revange against Spain ;)

Italy - Belgium tonight, I'm expecting one of the great games. I give slight advantage to Belgium because Italy can suprise and they're probably the best team with game transition from defence to attack and vice versa. Kompany will be missed in Belgium i'm sure..

This night will be awesome: let's see if Ireland beats Sweden (they haven't done it ever in games, only in practice games) and haha, Zlatan is always cool to watch. In the latter game I am cheering for Italy.

I have dual nationality with Ireland do I'm going for them tonight but it'll be tough against Sweden.

Spain didn't have much cutting edge but they managed to win, I wish England could manage this, or even better play really well and win. That'd be perfect.

Belgium vs Italy. Always had a soft spot for Italy after growing up with Football Italia on channel 4 every weekend. But I'd like to see Belgium do well so I'm going for a draw.

Kompany will be missed in Belgium i'm sure..

And he was. Italy had better tactics during the most of the match. Belgium seemed lost during certain periods and didn't put more pressure like it was expected.

Italy looked decent, Belgium, yeah, seemed to lack cohesion.

Italy are always going to be contenders, even when they don't look like a particularly good side, they can turn it on at the major tournaments.

• Like 1

Same shit, different match... Oh well. We got 2 other games to look forward to, nothing's lost yet. :)

And yeah, Croatia! They really surprised me, I think one of the most interesting teams to look out for in this championship.

• Like 1

Russia threatened with being suspended from the tournament officially. England warned unofficially. I'm sure the majority of fans are okay but why do some idiots need to ruin the fun for everyone else? :mad:

Russia threatened with being suspended from the tournament officially. England warned unofficially. I'm sure the majority of fans are okay but why do some idiots need to ruin the fun for everyone else? :mad:

Yeah it sucks, especially because players and all normal fans doesn't deserve punishment because of few morons. We're also expecting some fines because one of supporters ran into the pitch. Hopefully it won't affect our points...

Actually it looked super funny when they aired it live. :D

Italy - Belgium tonight, I'm expecting one of the great games. I give slight advantage to Belgium because Italy can suprise and they're probably the best team with game transition from defence to attack and vice versa. Kompany will be missed in Belgium i'm sure..

Don't!!!

OOPS TOO LATE :P

Eheee, there are also other crazy fans in this world but me ;-) I just don't burn torches or send rockets :-)

After the conflict between these Russian hoolies and the British guys and subsequent suspended disqualification of Russia, Russian govenment bans British condoms.

Not sure what the fvcking fvck is going on in their heads. Maybe it's a cowardy plan to increase the population of Russian hoolies, though.

• Like 1

Loved the Italy vs Belgium match . It showed the difference between team play vs a bunch of talented individuals . Today they gonna destroy Mr Ibrahmovich's team . FORZAA AZZURRIIIIII

I'm still in shock how few dozen of people can ruin good game and embarrass whole nation once again. Two or three days ago it was announced in Croatian newspapper that some firms are getting ready to stop the match with Czech Republic and to create some incidents and it seems (even with 'strong' security) they managed to ruin the game. They're fighting here against corruption in Croatian football federation, but expressing their views on a big stage such as EURO and throwing flares is just something that I can't describe, once again we are ashamed because of hooligans and I feel so sorry for whole team and normal people and supporters who believe in our team, especially after we put a lot of effort to get new 3 points and played very well most of the match. it is also a good indicator how security isn't doing a good job.

-R

I just don't burn torches or send rockets :-)

It rarely happens that a team's own fans cause the loss of the team; okay - it was Vida's hand mistake but highly likely that the Cro players' concentration was affected by the torch tossing and the Czechs got a free time-out :(

So news are slowly coming up about this incident, it seems that croatian police and security and intelligence agency warned french police about the plans to stop the match by certain individuals/hooligans in 85th minute of the match and french police arrested them and found pyrotechnics in their van but soon after they let them go for unexplained reasons.

Anyway, I hope there won't be any harsh punishment for our team after this shameful events. Now we have to find the way how to score points agains Spain even it seems that Luka Modric won't be able to recover and play that game.

Today is also big day for Portugal and Belgium, they need to score some big points.

Spain tonight and Modric probably won't be ready to play. It seems Brozovic might switch from wing attacker to central midfielder and our biggest newcomer and talent - Pjaca to replace him. It will be very hard to keep ball possesion against Spain but I hope their wings will go in attack more often where we can have chance from counter-attack through fast players such as Perisic and Pjaca. If we beat Spain in some scenario and finish first in group probably we could play against some of these teams: Slovakia/Belgium/Iceland/Sweden/Portugal/Austria or Ireland (depending on their final standings in their own groups), if we end up second (which is probably the most obvious scenario) than we will have though job to play against Italy (we never lost against them), but after that comes Germany and in the end France or England, and that is the worst scenarion. Thrid place in group (and based on rankings and goal statistics) might bring us Wales which would be a much easier, even they destroyed Russia last night.

4 games tonight, so I hope we will watch great football :)

England playing dangerously (for themselves) resting players when it wasn't sure that they'd go through to the next round was not smart I thought. Still went through but Wales got first spot, and they deserved it. Except for the game against us, they've had the better tournament.

Finally, the knockouts! Teams are more likely to go for it and give us some good games. Portugal are still get to win a game right? Maybe this team is too heavy for Ronaldo to carry, or maybe he'll magic up something ;)