Cybernetika album trilogy on Neogoa Records

After I recieved a lot of new and old material from Lars, instead of releasing one album, he will present an unique storyline through three albums on our label, ranging from darker Goa trance to psychedelic drum'n'bass, cinematic ambient and downtempo music.

I hope all Cybernetika fans will be happy with the new material, as I was when I heard it for the first time :)

Full annoucement with all details for each album will follow in the upcoming months!

• Like 6

What's facebook?

I know I know, everyone uses facebook:

"you should use it, you can see Alex Nichols' baby, Sarah Renold's lunch and Wankypants McGee's political tirade.

Anyway, I don't use facebook, what did you write? :P

• Like 1

Anyway, I don't use facebook, what did you write? :P

I'm in talks with Lars from Cybernetika for possible album trilogy on Neogoa Records. Even we agreed on single album release for this year, his vision goes beyond single release, and the idea is to build an epic sci-fi story through three conceptual/storytelling albums, ranging from classical Goa trance and psytrance sound towards more industrial/breakbeat/ambient and cinematic music influenced territories. I don't have to explain how excited I am for this whole idea, I've been huge fan of Cybernetika for 10 years now and his capability to produce such high octane music without loosing any grip for so many years is something that I truly respect.

Excellent news.

Will there be any Xenofish collaborations on the albums?

I would love to see that happen, but I haven't recieved any kind of collaboration material so far. Even tho, I gave a lot of points to Xenofish submission for Psynews compilation on voting topic. That guy really rocks!

• 7 months later...

Any news for this? A Cybernetika trilogy on Neogoa is just too good to be true...

Lately he was busy getting out the Cryomatter album (alongside with already mentioned Xenofish) and it has been published on Ektoplazm for free download. Regarding the Neogoa release(s), track selection and mastering for the first album in trilogy is done and as far as I know he is now busy with the artwork. We're not sure about the exact release date yet. However, we already have confirmed dark Goa track for Dimensional Gateway 4 (Veil Of The Moon) compilation to be released in February 2017, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long to get the new Cybernetika album online. In any case, when we get all the details I'll post the album annoucement here on Psynews :)

• Like 2

After I recieved a lot of new and old material from Lars, instead of releasing one album, he will present an unique storyline through three albums on our label, ranging from darker Goa trance to psychedelic drum'n'bass, cinematic ambient and downtempo music.

I hope all Cybernetika fans will be happy with the new material, as I was when I heard it for the first time :)

Full annoucement with all details for each album will follow in the upcoming months!

So glad the project is still on its way. Thanks for the update Richpa!
  • Like 2