Irrationally Angry

abasio

Also, people who unironically use this emoticon:

:^)

Yes.

And, also, there is the :v (pacman) emoticon, used by certain Spanish-speaking people that try to be "funny".

Seriously, why, if its so bad in "gEiropa"(gay-europe) which is full of homos and fascists who oppress "porr russian minorities", they dont move the fuck out to they dream-land Russia that they adore so much?

I mean, its not like USSR could have won without allies and lend-lease in the first place but now look how the "losers" germans live and "almighty winners" russians live?

Next time pick some of russian made cars and do the same shit, the problem is, russian cars as such are all sub-par when compared to western quality and comfort standarts.

Yeah, hipocrites, that what such people are.

And yet we can start talk politics, what should be what shouldn´t be... You went too much in details I would say, no need to go there as here are many nations on this forum. It´s not your comment in general, but how you mention some of things in your post is potentially offending to other. Your tone looks like you´re talking from "higher level" and thats not nice. I hate nationalism in this fashion also - Balkan is full of it in afterwar period, even nowdays so I know very well what I am talking about! People are sick. Society in general is sick. No need to fuel the fire with such tone in your comments, nhf. I wouldn´t dissolve it to national level, it´s world wide my friend - and as soon you and I and everyone else gets to that point of consciousness, sooner we will start to make world better place post by post, deed by deed. Small steps as someone somwhere said, antinationalism united!

I am sorry if this post triggers you off, but hey - it´s irrational anger topic so blast it off, it´s on my treat for this one, at least it won´t be offtopic :P

• Like 2

Well, then piss off.

I'm as far from being a supporter of Putin's regime as it gets and hardly belong to vatniki, but I don't want to deal with people showing hate towards my country and my people, which is uncalled.

There could be an interesting and reasonable discussion on this matter but not with someone like you, I hate nationalism in all its forms

Thats the whole point, you say you hate nationalists, yet react like one when someone slags your fucked up country off ;)!

EOD

I agree with you abasio. Under no circumstance would I refer to a electronic music track as a "song". Just doesnt feel right.

What about an instrumental non-electronic piece of music?

On another topic:

Another forum I frequent is devoted to electronics, designing circuits and such. Often people there use the word 'transistor' to refer to only BJT's, but not FET's, even though the T in both acronyms stands for Transistor!

Also every once in a while someone will refer to a transformer as a 'trafo', and then I want to punch a wall. But then I assume they're new to the field and saw that stupid abbreviation on some stupid website and then I can relax in my feeling of superiority. :)

What about an instrumental non-electronic piece of music?

Also not a song. If there is no SINGing then it's not a SONG.

Tracks, pieces, compositions are all fine but song is just wrong by definition.

• Like 1

It pisses me off when I don't bother to quote someone as I'm replying directly after their post, only for my post to start a new page and lack context.

Also every once in a while someone will refer to a transformer as a 'trafo', and then I want to punch a wall. But then I assume they're new to the field and saw that stupid abbreviation on some stupid website and then I can relax in my feeling of superiority. :)

what's wrong with that? "trafo" is just an abbreviation for transformator. i think i've heard "trafo" at least 10x more often irl than the unwieldy term "transformator".

Hey guys. I have a challenge for you. How long through this video can you go without trying to kill yourself with a paper clip?

P.S. Ormion you're gonna love this!

• Like 1

Hey guys. I have a challenge for you. How long through this video can you go without trying to kill yourself with a paper clip?

P.S. Ormion you're gonna love this!

:lol: why dude why?

Alright, I've got something for you! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Im currently pissed of by an amazing track by M-Run "Ethereal Resonator." The track is amazing, my second favorite on the album, BUT... IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH that he made a crazy ass climax too early into the track and didnt repeat it. Every damn time I expect to hear it again, but nope. Why the hell does one put the most intense part of the track at the beginning?!?! I mean the climax at 2:40~ of the track