Irrationally Angry

abasio

People referring to instrumental music pieces as songs. It really shouldn't matter but a song needs words to be sung, most EDM, classical tracks etc are not songs. It happens on this site too and I grimace every time I read things like Ra's new song or the great songs on the Pleiadians album. If there were actual Goa songs I'd probably try to avoid them.

I feel the opposite: I get irrationally angry every time I see people use the word "track" instead of "song". To me a song is a piece of music regardless of whether it has words.

• Like 1

Odd how people perceive it. My head just cannot fathom how it can be a song if no one sings because the English definition of a song is basically a short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung. If there's no singing it's not a song and reading or hearing it used for instrumental music just pisses me off. Quite irrational :(

I agree with you abasio. Under no circumstance would I refer to a electronic music track as a "song". Just doesnt feel right.

Idiot people in road traffic. Period. I still have great urge to get out of car and bang people´s heads for being suicidal idiots.

P.S. i just recognized there is more stuff:

Selfie stick. When I see it, i have urge to shove it to somebody´s selfie ass ahahahahahaha :D

People who doesn´t freaking know how to say good day, or hello back to you when you greet them - they just plain ignore you. (for example i work in a mall in a store)

But its a very serious problem. I have lost one of my best friend and also one of my pets in an accident. So the anger is justified , not irrational. Why dont people understand that life is precious :( a few minutes of delay is OK. really , fuck!

• Like 1

Especially when they'll just be waiting at the next traffic lights anyway. Seriously, what the fuck is some people's hurry? Where do you need to be so fast that you endanger the lives of everyone around you? Leave the fucking house earlier if needs be, don't risk my life because you're a useless fucking cunt stain!!!!

Sorry, bad drivers really piss me off but it's completely rational.

Sorry, bad drivers really piss me off but it's completely rational.

You haven´t seen me in "road rage" mode, it´s pretty irrational and overreacting in full term of it. Couple of times i literally went out to take guys out of their cars, but they had themselves locked in. I would say its pretty irrational if you look at potential consequences. Typically Balkan stuff. But that was before, now i´m older and more calm (Wtf, i read this last sentence couple of times up in the posts ahahahhaha) :D
  • Like 1

Sounds like a rational anger but the OTT reaction is irrational. Still it annoys me no fucking end that dicks who endanger people's lives get no punishment, gotta wait until you actually kill someone before we do shit, but someone caught with drugs gets punished heavily. What the fuck is wrong with us???

• Like 1

The old woman who lives opposite me is constantly outside her house doing....I don't know what she's doing.

She's not sitting an relaxing, and there's no garden to work in, she's just outside, looking busy for hours but I can't fathom what it is she could be doing and it pisses me off.

I think I might have a problem :mad:

I've been blessed with the most brutal and sick neighbours :/ I just can't understand why these people in their 60's & 70's can't act their age.

One lady is so damn cheap and sick in the head. Idk what sick pleasure she gains by always peeping & evasdropping and noticing who visits our place & passing sick comments.

She brings out my dark side , often I procrastinate how bad things should happen to her & also about mischievous things like breaking her window & stuff. All this shit is really affecting me :( it's like double whammy . Her shit & my own shit. Fock

• Like 1

I just remembered something that pisses me off VERY DEEPLY!

PEOPLE FREAKING WHISTLING LIKE IDIOTS ON A PSYTRANCE RAVE!

+1 (Although it's debatable whether there's anything irrational about this.)

+1 (Although it's debatable whether there's anything irrational about this.)

True, although there is always a reason why something annoys you making every source rational, am I wrong?

True, although there is always a reason why something annoys you making every source rational

Even if the source is public displays of affection?

:^)

• Like 1

There may be a source to everything that pisses you off but it can still be irrational. My old lady example above, the source is probably my own frustration of not knowing what she's doing coupled with my desire to be outside more. But it's irrational to feel anger at her, yet I do.

Depends on how you percieve truth. Is something rational because you understand or feel something that way, or because most people on earth understand and feel that way about the same thing?

I mean the old lady example is completely rational to you, but it may be irrational to me because well... Im not you.

Sure but I don't want to sit next to a copulating couple on the train. I believe I would move away from them.

Or you'd join them :ph34r: ?

I have another one.

I hate, HATE when people put their hood up in half of the top of their head.

I mean like this.

6840923.jpg

Why you piece of crap, why? Either put it down or completelly up. What's the fucking point? :angry:

Ormion, I LOL'd :lol:!

Well, sometimes, SOMETIMES, but its rarely, I do so when its cold but I need to see stuff on the sides, say, crossing the street, hoodie covers side vision and thus makes it dangerous to cross busy street for example.

Or when talking to someone, its cold, windy, theres only hoodie to protect from the elements, but full-on would make it hard to hear and talk without seeing person(again, blocking side-view), so thats another reason to sometimes, RARELY put of hoodie non full-on style :D!

I dont understand how so many russian chavs aka "vatniki" can be wearing Russias sports suits, driving cars with russian flags, even on masts(wtf :lol:) and put that brown-black ribbon in their cars yet never leave the country they live in to move to the holy mother Russia?

Seriously, why, if its so bad in "gEiropa"(gay-europe) which is full of homos and fascists who oppress "porr russian minorities", they dont move the fuck out to they dream-land Russia that they adore so much?

Oh and people on 9.may who drive GERMAN cars with Russian flags that have "To Berlin!" written on rear windows or even carry DIY tank towers from stirofoam on the roof of a car to "celebrate" the end of WWII as "winners" :lol: ! I mean, its not like USSR could have won without allies and lend-lease in the first place but now look how the "losers" germans live and "almighty winners" russians live?

Next time pick some of russian made cars and do the same shit, the problem is, russian cars as such are all sub-par when compared to western quality and comfort standarts.

Yeah, hipocrites, that what such people are.

/OT

The only good car that comes to my mind is UAZ aka "bobik" and Niva 4x4, perhaps little LUAZ, but no "self respecting vatnik" will drive it to "Berlin" on may 9th.

Am I overreacting? My reaction is natural to their disrespectful appearance and behaviour, their hate towards my country and my people, which is uncalled.

And dont be stupid, have I ever said that Im russian hater? Im only against vatniki and Putins regime. To me state=country=its people and thus I do speak of Russia as harsh as I believe it deserves to be spoken of, yet Ive never implied that all russians are vatniki.

People there need wake up call, but that doesnt seem to be happening in coming 20-30 years if ever.