Early 90s sounding goa trance

tepes

Hi,

I have this short sample, it sounds to me like early 90s goa trance and it has proven to be incredibly hard to find. I had found the sample on a music ID forum some time ago, apparently people have been looking for the artist/track name for ages.

Do you guys recognize this track? LINK ==> Goa/Progressive Trance

It has a mysterious sound to it, I'd love to see this one finally getting ID'd.

Thanks for listening :)

• 3 weeks later...

sounds familiar, but i have no idea. i think it sounds like progressive from around the year 2000 (probably something from nothern germany. feuerhake or klangstrahler project maybe?) rather than early 90s goa trance. maybe you'll have more success in this direction?

Thanks for your suggestions, Padmapani. I hadn't thought of searching around that year, I'll give it a try. I only wish I had a longer sample to see if it maybe contains any vocal samples which could be a clue to the title. The search continues...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agree with northern Germany for this one, disagree with year 2000. Could be something from https://www.discogs.com/label/33676-Plastic-Loop-Recordings or maybe some track on this one: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Cosmic-Flight-Germanys-Psychedelic-Trance-Vol-1/release/137107

Thanks for your suggestions, I have checked them but didn't have any luck finding this tune among those. The only record I wasn't able to verify was Phasis 101 ‎– No Proper Time Of Day.

It's early 90s goa trance definitely... the innocent & simple melody with that bassline must be from around 92-94. I've heard it I'm quite sure but truly can't remember the title.

I agree on the early goa trance sound. If only I had a clearer and longer sample... Thanks for taking the time to listen.

I've heard the track too.

It's possible that it is LDC.

Thanks for your suggestion, now I've checked virtually everything LDC has released, but no match there.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks, that's a new perspective I haven't considered :) If you look back on the earlier comments, people said they'd heard this before, which makes me think this may be an actual release somewhere out there.