Artha - Dream Telepathy

• 2 weeks later...

Is it fair to expect it in Nov/Dec?

Looking forward to it! :)

Will receive the masters today, will listen for some eventualities or needed corrections and pressing will be on the way.

Tomorrow we receive from Artha his text for the booklet and the art work is done...

There will be an Artha set in israel the 15th October, so we are hoping to make that our official release date ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh come on! Why would you do this a month in advance :(

Don't worry: this CD is so good :P Not any review will be able to contain all details every person will hear it himself :)

It'll be a unique experience for all ;)

Banner, samples and samples of art work will follow this week :)

• Like 1

Don't worry: this CD is so good :P Not any review will be able to contain all details every person will hear it himself :)

You don't have to tell us you know. It is Artha after all

• Like 2

I know, but posting a review this much in advance of release doesn't produce any positive hype that leads to more interest and hopefully sales; and infuriates others, that have not even heard the samples yet... I'm envious, that's all :P

• Like 3

I know, but posting a review this much in advance of release doesn't produce any positive hype that leads to more interest and hopefully sales; and infuriates others, that have not even heard the samples yet... I'm envious, that's all :P

i agree, all respect to @Richpa but I found it strange to post a review with "me and me only" pass. Normally ppl should have an opportunity to have even a glimpse of what's going on.

• Like 1

You don't have to tell us you know. It is Artha after all

Amen to that.

I don't care about the review. Just listen to Influencing dreams and then read about all the whining in that thread. :D ha ha.

Artha is one of those artists whom I trust blindly & same goes to Cronomi boys. There has never been a release from them which has left me disappointed. Some dislike Psysutra but I absolutely love that album.

And Richpa, no cover, no tracklist, come on. First review should be tidy no.? :P

Guys relax, it's great album and I posted my personal opinion and pointed out the things that I liked. After all, in entertainment any big project gets early reviews and in my defence the music that has been reviewed earlier by our label recieved a lot more attention so I honestly think that positive review won't hurt anyone. Also, I don't make a lot of reviews, especially because I don't have that much time, but truth to be told, when I recieve something really great (and If label is okay with it) I post it.

Last time I did it for Goasia album, and believe it or not I get a lot of new music from other labels before it get's out and it's something normal - artists, labels exchange material and care about the opinion and it only means that scene is getting better by that.

If someone doesn't want to know anything about the album, he doesn't have to check review or click on the topic, he doesn't have to check samples and it's simple, I don't see why suddenly an exclusive review for one of the artists that I really like a lot is bothering you so much, but on the other hand you're asking for more reviews. Make up your mind :)

@Starkraver - tracklist, artwork and links will be added in review when label announces it on it's official channels ;)

@Richpa, it's marketing 101 that you build hype with teasers, samples, artwork, etc. and then pull up the big guns - mixes, YT videos, interviews, reviews, etc. - just before or at the release. This is how Suntrip, DAT or ...Neogoa are doing it and it works. Sure, I'll buy the CD anyway on day 1, but there are people who'd read your review, get interested in it and leave disappointed for not being able to purchase/listen to it for a month ...and then forget to buy it, because there are other releases being promoted when it's out.

But I guess if Cronomi is OK with this then all is cool.

Okay, if we're gonna take the nitpicking route, than I'll play along. Release has been annouced 5 months ago officialy, and probably few years prior to that was discussed here and on other social networks as something that might happen. So, you got situation where you don't have any samples but people are excited and curious to hear it. Now, someone gets the permission from the label itself and posts positive review regarding the release, without breaking any rule or making a bad image about the release and you're complaining. As I said, I get a lot of unreleased music and I rarely post reviews or make promotion to other releases, just in case when I find something really great. By that I'm giving my best to spread the good word about the music and hopefully from my side make people more interested into certain release. Now, when I explained that I hope you understand my point of view.

Also, if I may add (from label perspective of view) - every review is much welcomed, it's not rare situation to see labels directly asking for the reviews and getting people involved into certain release, especially on Psynews. If someone is interested in the release he will keep his eye on the official topic/review/label or artist social channels, etc.

And one question to you: are you seriously think that I'm gonna be the only reviewer for new Artha album? :)

Yay!

Little hint here: make a playlist on SoundCloud that contains those tracks. That way they are shareable in one batch. :)

I was thinking the same, but still we opted to share all tracks separate, so it is very clear which track is which. :)

@ thanosp81: been doing that too for the last 3 years :P

We are happy we can finally share it with you (and be sure, we have made some concrete future plans with Artha and ... to do something very special - more about that next year).

I was thinking the same, but still we opted to share all tracks separate, so it is very clear which track is which. :)

No no, that's good!

But you can still make a SoundCloud-style playlist that contains multiple tracks separately. Will look like this one.

I think you can create one by hitting the "add to playlist" button on a track.