Artha - Dream Telepathy

date? cover? samples? :blink:

:wub:

Sorry Antic, I have no info. The above pic is taken from Cronomi facebook page.

Mr.Happy Horse should shed some light on it (soon). I had you on my mind when I posted this ( as you are not on facebook )

Sorry Antic, I have no info. The above pic is taken from Cronomi facebook page.

Mr.Happy Horse should shed some light on it (soon). I had you on my mind when I posted this ( as you are not on facebook )

Oh, sorry - couldn't see the picture at work (blocked).

Looking forward to more info on it!

• 2 weeks later...

high expectations for this one lol

seriously i see no reason why it would not be good unless he totally changed his style

impatient for this album

It will be fantastic. That one cronomi DJ mix had a bunch of the unreleased tracks and I've been eager to see this released since.

• Like 1

Couple of months more :D

My silence is due to the (private) situation of Artha.

I don't feel like explaining it over and over again here ;) Just try to understand that 85% of our artists have family (wife, kids,...), busy jobs,... stand with two feet right into a complex and rich life where there is much more than only (the) Goa (scene).

We, and you guys, shall have to be patient and wait for him (and at the tempo he produces - we are awaiting two tracks that needed a revision by his hand).

Cronomi refuses to work with deadlines (I lost that desire to do so a long time ago): our artists pace is our pace - so we create quality before quantity, never pushing for ... cause we simply desire - and yes that there is the low output of the label ;)

BUT we as a label are as happy as you guys are about the album: we thank you for your love and patience you had for our music all these years :)

Much appreciated...

Happy guys? :P <3

• Like 3

Thank you !

I can happily spend my time with Artha -Influencing Dreams till the new album is here. And most definitely family & other priorities are important. No rush at all, I just saw the pic on your FB wall , I thought the guys over here might like the news, so I shared ;)

• 1 month later...

Thank you !

I can happily spend my time with Artha -Influencing Dreams till the new album is here. And most definitely family & other priorities are important. No rush at all, I just saw the pic on your FB wall , I thought the guys over here might like the news, so I shared ;)

...and the new album will have the same effect on you: a joy for ever :)

So, how are Artha's job, wife and kids doing? Hope all is well! Say hi!

Well, we talked yesterday and all tracks are almost all finished. I expect them within 2/3 weeks.

He wants it to be very perfect until the last end and details :)

...even more perfect than I already expect of our artists :P

• Like 1

Who would you choose and why? :)

Just wondering... (I made up my choice - indeed).

I had no issue with M-Run's mastering work on Cronomi releases, but Colin does have a magic touch that makes everything sound +20% better, so there's that :)

• 2 months later...