So, finally the pressing plant shipped the copies to the warehouse and to the distributor

I will shift my shipping's from italy to another country to get better prices for customers all over the world. I need a few days to adjust the system and recalculate all the rates but it's safe to say it would be nicer to buy directly from the label from now on. I need also to ship some back stock abroad but it will take a week to finalize it all. Just in time to start the pre-orders of the release :)

I have been listening to the input of my customers and want to offer the best possible service.

Sorry to disappoint mate, only the cds from now on will be shipped from Poland, all the vinyl will be still shipped from italy, can't move those anywhere. However I am trying to see if I can find a better courier. Still I suppose to ship to india it won't be too cheap. But I will try my best to make it work for you.

OK the compilation has been placed on dat webshop for sale and it will be shipped from Poland, as explained.

The prices are way better now, also if you want to get a copy from Australia, Japan or the USA.

Discs will be shipped during next week (13-17 June) so that most of you shall get it around release date, for the 24th.

In the rare odds you'd get it sooner than that, please don't rip it and put it on trackers.

Thank You for the support and Enjoy :)!!

PS: the new system is made so that you will have multiple shipping options, however, please if you are ordering the CD, select CD Shipping rates, and not Courier (for LP) or the ones tagged as (T-SHIRT) that are italian post rates for who wants a tee...

Thanks everyone, and no Joseph, right now it will be only registered for cds it works best for everyone and peace of mind for me too. Also, unbeatable prices!

Always when I'm starting to listen to old school goa comp I'm asking myself how it is possible that there is so much unreleased tracks from this era & even good tracks.

Here I can't say the tracks are good, they are top quality with a few gems like Doof, GNOTR, Earglobe or Opale tracks. Absolutely outstanding compilation.

And I know it's a matter of taste, but since I'm a huge ANTI-fan of loud mastering I love the work done here. My ears are not tired after listening to this compilation, all tones are perfectly balanced, sound is dimensional & it's a pleasure to listen for me. Congratulations!

I have to state that Komix has the CD already as he is the hero shipping all the DAT discs from Poland :)

In any case, CDs have already started to ship, so you should start receiving it next week.

I have to state that Komix has the CD already as he is the hero shipping all the DAT discs from Poland :)

In any case, disc have already started to ship, so you should start receiving it by Monday i guess.

Nice my puppies will arrive soon: they need good music to welcome them home - moehahaha!!!

Looking foward to press play on this one.

I Realy dig Opale's music !! Thank you for releasing more music by him (i hope there is more to come from him, both old and new).

Thank you !

I'm placing my order just now, but listening to samples it sounds like a classic, old-school TIP Records vs. Flying Rhino compilation :o:wub:

I had one of those, I think it was free with a magazine. Great CD with only one wrecked mix :lol:

• Like 1