Hello everyone, it is with great pleasure that I can finally announce the tracklist for VA - Analog Trips.

I am sorry it took so long but, we wanted to be 100% sure about all tracks, since we ran into sound troubles and we couldn't find a perfect rip for one of the tracks.

I am positive you will all be thrilled about this release as we were creating it, me and Mark aka DJ Solitare.

It's the second of a series of three, that has as a theme the Analog sounds/vibrations and from Dreams we shifted towards Trips this time, denoting the music here is quite trippy in itself.

All the tracks have been tested and carefully selected by yours truly together with Mark and we are sure you'd like the diversity but also the consistency and the quality of the music contained.

With no further delays, here is the front cover and below, the tracklist:

Front+only.jpg

Tracklist:

1 Medicine Drum - Angelic Force

W&P By Andy Guthrie, Chris Deckker

2 Elysium & Yaco Vam - Tears In The Rain

W&P By Kristian Thinning Andersen & Yacco Vijn

3 Gus BUS Till - That Sounds Swell!

W&P By Gus Till

4 Earglobe - Spherelobe

W&P By Simon Posford, Nick Barber

5 Excess Head - Expo

W&P By Graham Wood

6 Opale - Krakoa

W&P By Greg Bailay

7 Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Lost & Found

W&P By Dick Trevor, Matt Coldrick & Andy Smith

8 Etnica - Human Geometry

W&P By Andrea Rizzo, Carlo Paternò, Maurizio Begotti, Max Lanfranconi

9 Doof - Giving Godhead

W&P By Nick Barber

Hopefully released sometimes in June, as soon as it is pressed and delivered to the distributor, i will know an exact release date.

The release will have a wonderful 8 page booklet with histories about the tracks and how we found them, all nicely packaged as usual.

The graphic came out real nice and we wanted to dare a bit , with a lovely model that allowed us to use her portrait for this angelic compilation.

Cheers!!

Draeke

• Like 2

yes microdelic, as crazy as they were ;)

• Like 1

Samples ahoy!

I love these kind of compilations from DAT, also because you can expect very different tracks from one another, looking forward especially for tracks 2, 4, 7, 8. Thanks for your work Draeke.

Off topic...was wondering if we would find on next DAT comp this mysterious track played by (no longer on Earth) japanese DJ (last answer by Oopie on the topic intrigued me). Has the track been identified? (sorry for off topic).

Off topic...was wondering if we would find on next DAT comp this mysterious track played by (no longer on Earth) japanese DJ (last answer by Oopie on the topic intrigued me). Has the track been identified? (sorry for off topic).

It's been ID'd. Draeke was thinking a compilation around it, but it's probably going to take a while to materialize.

@Manuser, yes it would be something for the future, but the matter is not forgotten.

I hope you guys liked the sample, the full tracks are really great and mastering sounds really good.

All tracks are from 1995-1998, as usual, there are no new productions.

• 3 weeks later...