Morphic Resonance - The City of Moons [Suntrip Rec.]

Cool. I never thought I'd use the streaming service on bandcamp but I've recently started using it and it's quite useful. I like not having to rip the CDs once they arrive too.

• Like 2

Yeah I like bandcamp because once you buy a digital album, you can download it whenever you like. So you dont have to worry about backing it up physically.

• Like 2

Cool. I never thought I'd use the streaming service on bandcamp but I've recently started using it and it's quite useful. I like not having to rip the CDs once they arrive too.

Yeah I like bandcamp because once you buy a digital album, you can download it whenever you like. So you dont have to worry about backing it up physically.

Indeed, my favourite means of purchasing music recently! :)

What's the reason you prefer to order from bandcamp? I'm guessing it's the quality of the instant download after the purchase of the CD. I've ordered some CDs before, not suntrip, and the instant download offered lacked the cover embedded or was totally untagged (both flac) bit bandcamp was always perfect :)

Hmm, not really care about tagging, because I have my own 'system' anyways. I like bandcamp because - unlike PsyRip in Psyshop and other similar solutions - you have your account, you build your collection, can leave feedback, get recommendations, cancheck out collections of other users with similar interests and so on. Also, I guess artists get much higher cut there, than through Psyshop or Beatspace (I mean at least for physical CDs, I don't care about digital-only).

• Like 1

Sounds like bandcamp basically have it all. I recently downloaded the app and it is s fairly decent player as well, plays everything in my collection and a lot if the tracks of albums in my wish list too.

While I never use services like this when listening alone I do with other people and it's been a good medium to get music everyone can enjoy.

Outstanding Release.

So far this IS the best album of 2016 and by far

the best thing that happened to 'Neo goa trance' imo.

This is out there with Khetzal and Artifact303 for me, in terms of 'one complete act'

but i dont realy remember the last time i had that kind of a 'rush' feeling since the golden days, pressing 'play'

gives you this kick and drive feeling i dont recall getting the last 12-14 years.

Essential for goa freaks and anyone who likes his music on the heavier side.

*I Also realy like the attention to the mechanical details in the booklet, listing synth's and saying thanks

to musical artists that inspired him, realy cool and shows a lot of respect towards the music we love so much.

I like not having to rip the CDs once they arrive too.

I like bandcamp because once you buy a digital album, you can download it whenever you like.

That's what I meant, never really enjoyed streaming that much (me likes to has the thing I play).

This is rare dark, melodic, psychedelic Goa-Trance!

So refreshing, powerful, imaginative, dynamic, infectious, and gripping. Certain tracks have a cinematic edge without ever sounding star-trek-y. :), I love the emotive (without ever being cheesy) ambient notes, the atmosphere, and too many other elements to list here. I feel like the artist considered all feedback and criticism both public and private from passionate/inspired sources before producing this. Each track is distinct, varied, and cutting edge sounding. We have a handful of SUPER SONGS here around several GREAT ONES. This will be hard to top this year. It's easily the best GOA release of 2016 to date. I haven't heard an album this relentless since Sky Input (2004). Think Chromatic World 2.0

Morphic Resonance Upgraded

Suntrip has NEVER released an album like this before, until now -- and it's fantastic. Well done Morphic Resonance and Suntrip Records for releasing this super gem.

Get we get a review thread up please. Someone?

Favorite tracks

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8

A ?

• 1 month later...

This does not concern Mr. Fernandez but the remixer guy Hypnoxock. I can't believe he did it. What is there @ 0:08?!! The Gate (V/A The World Beyond)

If someone wants to copy he/she'd better choose a track different from the best goa trance track ever brought to existence.

what makes it better to read on facebook than here? is it because facebook blocks half the webpage with a huge floating "sign up" window, or because get called "cocksuckers" by filipe when we visit that facebook page? ;)

what makes it better to read on facebook than here? is it because facebook blocks half the webpage with a huge floating "sign up" window, or because get called "cocksuckers" by filipe when we visit that facebook page? ;)

This has nothing to do with Sir Santos because the link leads to Morphic Resonance official fb page. If the link does not function, let me copypaste the discussion here.

Me: Damn nice copying The Gate (V/A The World Beyond) @ 0:08

Morphic Resonance: which minute/sec of The Gate?

Me: It is pretty much everywhere but for example 12:30 in this linked video is the spot that has the same rythm pattern. When I first heard this remix of Chronos at 0:08 I was alerted to come from other side of the room to the computer to check out what's going on because sounded so samey. The Gate is the track that brought me listening to goa trance. In my opinion it is the best goa trance track in the world. I have heard it at least 500 times, but I am reacting like a listener, not like a producer. I just talked to the producer who made that part around 12: 30 and asked his opinion (he is my good friend). He said that he can understand my "hearing" of the samey sound pattern but he also said the sharpness is higher in his and Hypnoxock used a different timbre in his instrument making it sound more "phat". So all clear now. I don't think this "copying" was intentional after all. So good luck with the remix :)

Morphic Resonance: now I understand you, can be similar but definatelly not intentional as you said, this things are usual in music. btw I like a lot this track also :)

This has nothing to do with Sir Santos because the link leads to Morphic Resonance official fb page. If the link does not function, let me copypaste the discussion here.

it did work (and show filipe's posts below yours), but facebook always tries to be maximally annoying for those that don't have an account. so thanks for pasting it here :)

• Like 1

I think I have to apologize my overreaction. The thing is that The Gate hijacked me to the world beyond and it is running in my arteries instead of blood. I compare this sound sensitivity of mine in the case of The Gate to a mother who is breastfeeding a baby and wakes up from a deep sleep when the baby is crying for milk but does not wake up by any other sound. So it can be only a few seconds of the "samey" sound scenery and no one else reacts to it but me ;)

• 2 months later...

If you are interested in future tracks and more madness... here is his live set from Belgium 2 days ago :)

Tracklist: (Live Version)

In The Mouth Of Madness
Psychedelic Hell
Bad Dreamer
Mental Machine
The Creature
Pleiadians - Moon In Your Window (Morphic Resonance Rmx)
Pleiadians - Maia (Morphic Resonance Rmx)
Pleiadians - Alcyone (Morphic Resonance Rmx)
Filteria - Chaotic Ohm (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

• Like 2