Morphic Resonance - The City of Moons [Suntrip Rec.]

Probably the most wanted album within the goa-scene of the year is now finally available! Spanish magician Christian Fernandez, aka Morphic Resonance is now ready to kick your ass! The perfect description? A mix between UX, Pleiadians & Green Nuns! smile-emoticon Buy the cd now and enjoy the madness!!! smile-emoticon

Here is the bandcamp link as well! :) (but if you can, please directly via our store, better profit range...

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/morphic-resonance-the-city-of-moons

• Like 1

aBSOLUTELy StuNNiNg Release!

The artwork is magical, the mastering works wonder and the music, well it is Morphic Resonance!!

As Joske described, this guy is a revelation and has been influenced by the masters of psychedelia to create something unique and wonderful.

Enjoy the fruit of his hard work and the passion put through the realization of this fantastic release.

Thanks Suntrip and Cristian for the fantastic production.

Probably the most wanted album within the goa-scene of the year is now finally available! Spanish magician Christian Fernandez, aka Morphic Resonance is now ready to kick your ass! The perfect description? A mix between UX, Pleiadians & Green Nuns! smile-emoticon Buy the cd now and enjoy the madness!!! smile-emoticon

Here is the bandcamp link as well! :) (but if you can, please directly via our store, better profit range...

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/morphic-resonance-the-city-of-moons

Ordered on Bandcamp (+Toi Doi), sorry.

One question though - how much should I pay on Bandcamp so that you get the same revenue? I prefer building my collection there, but can easily spend 2-3EUR more if that's what it takes (actually already paid 12EUR for each of the above).

Been listening on spotify. Dude really has talent but I have to admit to the sound quality. It could be a lot better. The climax of In The Mouth Of Madness is friking amazing, but the problem is it doesn't hit as hard as it should because the layers just merge into each others. Then again guitar is hard as fk to pull off I've noticed (Cybernetika had issues too) but still, the in the whole track the layers don't breathe. What a track musically thou.

Procyon is the surprise for me, it's really playful and groovey. LOVE the part at 4:05. Why can't goa do that more? It's borderline cheesy but just isn't at all, actually. Chronos has same sort of thing going on at 5:52.

Another thing I find great about this is the atmosphere, while not totally original, is a fantastic blend of dark, raw atmospheric cyberpunk with a touch of hell (So DOOM essentially.). The latter part you don't hear often, at all. There is no typical morning climaxes, so kudos for that. A lot of kudos, actually. Too bad there is barely any 3D-spacing to go with that..

Took a first listen today, with a slightly tired mind so not exactly optimal initial conditions. Still, I don't know what some people are complaining about. This is relentlessly in-your-face and majestic start to finish.

Further listens surely will reveal more details, but for now my favourite is In The Mouth Of Madness that has an absolutely lovely Cydonia vibe all over it <3

Agree; for our taste one of the best releases of the last years!! <3

And as some asked about who made the artwork; we (Mimesis) made it ^^ and has been our first physical CD design, so we’re really happy of the opportunity to make it for Cristian, who is a good friend since many time ago, and which progression we lived since the very beginning! :)

Cool stuff really. We was play with friends in Dark Souls 3 and this album was be like background :D

It was be turbo action!!! I kill boss in berserk style when play track MR :D

Recommend!

download_img.png

156994.jpg

• Like 1

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of The City of Moons, I will fear no acid! Okay maybe a little. :P

AMAZING release!

I was very sceptical when the remix of Space Dwarfs started playing... But I have something huge to say to Morphic Resonace. You have successfully made this already legendary 10/10 track EVEN BETTER! Yes you heard me! He made it better without taking a single element from the original. Its basicly the same melodies and chronological structure of the track, but with more inside it and crisp production.

This guy has god skills, and I am urging Suntrip to stick with this guy! I am buying this release as soon as I acquire enough money.

Btw, does buying digital release from say Bandcamp support the artist?

Btw, does buying digital release from say Bandcamp support the artist?

Bandcamp says it does but labels still encourage people to buy direct so I think they don't get as much. Bandcamp i s definitely best for artists or labels without their own form of distribution, but for bigger labels getting it from the site will get more money to the artist (or labels at least)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/product/item/SUNCD41/

CD, Flac or mp3 are all the same price so getting the download you'd only save on postage and packaging costs.

So, if I order the CD from Bandcamp (as I did), is it the same for Suntrip in terms of cash, as when I order from their website?

I PM'd Anoebis about this and if you pay 12EUR on Bandcamp their cut should be the same as via Suntrip store. That's what I did :)

• Like 1

I PM'd Anoebis about this and if you pay 12EUR on Bandcamp their cut should be the same as via Suntrip store. That's what I did :)

What's the reason you prefer to order from bandcamp? I'm guessing it's the quality of the instant download after the purchase of the CD. I've ordered some CDs before, not suntrip, and the instant download offered lacked the cover embedded or was totally untagged (both flac) bit bandcamp was always perfect :)

thanks, antic604!

As for the Capt. abasio's question, I actually don't often order CDs or LPs from Europe, but really wanted to get this last Suntrip's release, and yeah, the convenience of having it in digital AND uploaded to a social network, where you can stream it from (even if you scratch the CD first time you start listening to it) counts.