2016 is a good year already.

Too Doi,

ARTHA!

Nervasystem!!

Nebula meltdown,

Morphic resonance,

Ephedra

Now only UFOMATKA album is needed!! :)

All good news!!! :D When is the re-issue due Richpa?!

We don't have fixed date yet, but I hope it will be in first half of 2016 before festival season kicks in. As usual, I will keep you guys posted here on forum and on Facebook.

• Like 1

Oh wow, yes please!

"This album is crystal-clear mastered by Tim Schuldt"....

Just a personal opinion; i think he's mastering like a full-on factory -increased overdriven loudness & loss of dynamic range-, which is terrible and cause quick listening fatigue..(or headache for me, as always)... I'm sure in he is a hearing impaired person!!

SUNTRIP: Please chose other guys to master neogoa releases!

Btw; all tracks would be AMAZING... :/

• Like 4

Or maybe you need to change your audio equipment. Who knows? 99% of what's sold nowadays is too bassy.

No. We give Tim Schuldt precise instructions, and, once the album is released, you'll be entitled to show us all your dynamic range graphs, and naturally explain us all how good a sound engineer you could be.

Until that blissful moment happens, let's just talk about what we know. And what we know is: it's killer music!
Long samples here: http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD41/

samples sound very interesting

Or maybe you need to change your audio equipment. Who knows? 99% of what's sold nowadays is too bassy.

No. We give Tim Schuldt precise instructions, and, once the album is released, you'll be entitled to show us all your dynamic range graphs, and naturally explain us all how good a sound engineer you could be.

Until that blissful moment happens, let's just talk about what we know. And what we know is: it's killer music!

Long samples here: http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD41/

it is not the first time that someone complains about the mastering though

last year i remember anoebis of suntrip himself saying the mastering was dance floor oriented - therefore it is normal some people - like me - find it too harsh because i never go to parties and listen to my music at home

it is a fair critism and i think most people who buy cds do it to listen to the music at home

of course djs will have a different opinion