Best Space Tribe album??

Guest ongong

I haven't heard anything from them but many people say that the're good

and I don't know whitch album to buy...

please help ^^

Guest Forrest funk

instämmer: sonic mandala... space tribe back in the days when they where good. You should also listen to "cicadas on DMT" one of the best tracks ever...

Guest Space Tribe stinks!

Sonic Mandala and The future's Right Now are cool. Don't touch anything else from that guy, they all sound the same, no progress at all.

"they all sound the same, no progress at all"

hey, let's not forget that "that guy" also is behind Psyko Disko and Quirk, 2 of the most innovative groups ever... Space Tribe is just the name under which he releases "straight" stuff

SMI²LE

Guest FlyingCircus

hi lemmiwinks, i think you're not right in this case.

quirk was tim healy and mark allen

and psyko disko is ollie olsen

i didn't hear any of any space tribe side projects yet.

if i should be wrong please correct me :-)

Guest Adz Om

just to add to FlyingCircus post...

Psyko Disko has the following members,

Steve PSYKO , Fred DISKO , Ollie Olsen and Geoff Hales.

definatley one of my favourite groups 8]

and yes the earlier Space Tribe albums are for sure my pick of the bunch!

peace.

• 14 years later...

This is a real worthy 15-year old thread to bump...

Space Tribe, bless his heart, is much like Electric Universe. Not much variation between albums. Kinda repetitive in nature. Cheesy full-on, but good natured and hilarious. A few sparkling and shiny gems in the mix, lots of filler.

Sonic Mandala and Ultrasonic Heartbeat would be my favorites, but that's only because they're the first and were interesting before I got bored of the sound.

That said, Oli Wisdom totally changed the game for merchandise and is a true pioneer. Religious Experience might be one of my more favorite album covers, as it's just too cheeky and wonderful to be ignored. I couldn't tell you a single song or melody from the album though.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:49 AM, the goa constrictor said:

This is a real worthy 15-year old thread to bump...

Space Tribe, bless his heart, is much like Electric Universe. Not much variation between albums. Kinda repetitive in nature. Cheesy full-on, but good natured and hilarious. A few sparkling and shiny gems in the mix, lots of filler.

Sonic Mandala and Ultrasonic Heartbeat would be my favorites, but that's only because they're the first and were interesting before I got bored of the sound.

That said, Oli Wisdom totally changed the game for merchandise and is a true pioneer. Religious Experience might be one of my more favorite album covers, as it's just too cheeky and wonderful to be ignored. I couldn't tell you a single song or melody from the album though.

i agree with religious, it's awsome cover, and has 1 track i like