Remixes that sound completelly different that the original tracks

Ormion

original

remix

Basically a completelly different track with a hint of the original melody. I love both BTW.

And of course the Darshan remix of Spiritual Healing (can't find a youtube link wtf).

I don't know what the hell Darshan were thinking.

And of course the Darshan remix of Spiritual Healing (can't find a youtube link wtf).

Yeah a disappointment this one, too bad because it sounded really promising on paper.

Disco Hooligans remix of Trance Africa Express (Sheyba) sounds really different to the original.

Koxbox remix of Feel the universe (Juno reactor), sounds very different, best remix ever IMO (in the goa psy genre I mean) that is how it should be done!

Unfortunately Mahadeva 99... very different but I don't like it much, especially compared to the original.

Also you can check the whole album of Miranda, Rerecorded (2004) every track sound totally different to the originals, actually most of them have nothing in commun (for example Keep it calm is like a brand new track).

This is a well-known track that I am surprised it wasn't listed..

I always thought Soothsayer and the remix sounded very much like a track and the remix of the track.

I love Soothsayer, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't sound totally different

(neither does Angelik Farticles, even though that track is just wicked and even better live back in 2000)

Yes of course, that Visitors rmx is terrible.

Someone mention the Darshan remix of Spiritual Healing; 1st time I heard it I wondered if there was a mislabelling on the Dragonfly CD. I mean, Darshan and Huan Verdera have completely different sound and style, but still.

Wow! Good choice! Unrecognizable.

Yes of course, that Visitors rmx is terrible.

Yeah, it's a bit weird how it's called a "remix". The only thing that's even remotely related to the original is the monkey sample. It could very well be a completely different track.

I feel a strong connection between those tracks, just feel that they made the remix in their own way of Spiritual Healing inspired from Juan energy ... and like much more Darshan version as original ... :)

but for sure, they are completelly different in musically/structured way! :)

one good example of completely different remix of same track

and