Best chord changes

Ormion

Yeah, they are amazing when done right. MFG - Why is surely the best example. But even MFG weren't able to do it right on their Message album. And sometimes, you feel like there should be a chord change coming but it never happens! Like the artists missed a massive opportunity.

In this track, the chord changes are everything:

One more thing - I'm not sure that 'chord changes' are the right term for this. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulation_(music). But I don't care about definitions, we all know what we're talking about.

• Like 1

One more thing - I'm not sure that 'chord changes' are the right term for this. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulation_(music). But I don't care about definitions, we all know what we're talking about.

You're right and this has been discuused many times before here. But like you said we all know what I meant. :)

Another MFG chord change goodness.

Not many here, but a great example of how they can push a track even further.

Chord changes or Key changes is a BIG difference .... both are used alot often, but here you were talking mostly about Key changes, Chords may be changed (developed) at least several times in any melodic music then artists may change key with same chords progression if they planned that way .... in goa key changes are preety often but mostly of times not good and natural .....

the most natural way in any type of entertaining music is that Terz interval scale ... going up or down .....

my one of favourites key changes in goa ....

and one try of chord changes alot of places in track :P

Chord changes or Key changes is a BIG difference .... both are used alot often, but here you were talking mostly about Key changes, Chords may be changed (developed) at least several times in any melodic music then artists may change key with same chords progression if they planned that way .... in goa key changes are preety often but mostly of times not good and natural .....

the most natural way in any type of entertaining music is that Terz interval scale ... going up or down .....

i actually love when it is unexpected like tromesa - nowina

have a listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a13V6z3my_Q

makes the track really unique and different to any other goa

• Like 1

amasing track for sure! :) im sure they were very familiar with tonal system before they made this track ... but, here we are also speaking about key changes, not exactly chord changes, it could be done either from inspiration, or just pushing key transpose and press rec, but i really doubt that (push rec) .... ....in all those madness of modulations (classical ones - key changes) they did some chord changes between key changes too ...... sick track, definitelly these modern days we are still struggeling to find some at least similar track with same structure .....