post the really unique tracks

Celaripo

the ubar tmar track is great i have the album already

artifakt i never heard about it - the first half was a bit boring but the second half is very catchy and interesting thanks for posting

starkraver i ll listen to the jikkenteki track later

When people ask me for unique goa/psy, this is one of my first answers (preferably the track "Refuge Cannibale" I marked at 37:41, hope that works in the embed): Joking Sphinx.

Very strange album. It certainly doesn't come with the depth of most goa out there, but in my opinion, it doesn't fail to deliver at all. Its simplicity, the very weird melodies and blatant use of samples works for it and sometimes I even feel it's just "funny" - strong matter of taste though, it seems. :)

Totally indescribable

In fact that's Psy Tech but the kick-bass remind me so much the Early Hardstyle's "reverse bass". A kind of massive sound blended with psytrance. Combo breaker.

What about Funk ?

Synthwave + Psychedelism = hell yeah

https://soundcloud.com/xenofish/xenofish-arcology-ai

Absolute storming Experimental Psytrance

• Like 1

Most SWM tracks are really unique, but this and Remember The Slime stand out..

• Like 1

If I may plug myself a bit, flashback to 2003 :)

https://soundcloud.com/pauleye/daikaisho

And uh...I realized that I hadn't updated the track to the final mastered version in almost 3 years. Fixed today.

Huh! This was the track I was talking about in the other thread :) Very nice one!

Took me a while to reply, very busy evening.

scary thing if you know he did passed out soon after producing this ..... also, making a track that is eating alive mostly darker tracks 4 5 years before of their time ..... and the best thing, making it in same time when he was considered as one of most promising melodic goa artist :)