BlackStarrFinale

astralprojection

Awesome album.

A new name is an amazing track. Waiting for his 2nd album. Hopefully we get a 2CD digipack! :P

Also I like his style. Dude is pretty upfront and looks personally satisfied and confident about his work. That's always nice.

i thought he was quite ok, a bit minimalistic and strange but not too special, until i heard his set live at connection festival last autumn. i originally wanted to go to sleep and my feet already hurt from the previous days and hours of the festival, but i couldn't stop dancing.

he doesn't try to do anything to fit into the newschool/goa (or any other) cliché, but rather tells his own story — in a way that works extremely well on the dancefloor.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the comments guys. I am indeed working on a second album, although going slower than I had anticipated due to life - I now live with someone and can't just spend entire weekends locked in the studio. It will be shorter, clocking at 65/70 minutes, and perhaps more acidic and a little darker than AURYN. I have now 4 tunes, three of which can be found on my set at 2015 Connection festival:

@Padpamani, I'm glad you see it that way. I do indeed make music to dance to, definitely music I would dance to. The way I see it, festivals and parties are the whole point and soul of this sort of music to me.

• Like 2

@Padpamani, I'm glad you see it that way. I do indeed make music to dance to, definitely music I would dance to. The way I see it, festivals and parties are the whole point and soul of this sort of music to me.

it definitely shows. many newschool artists make music that sounds great on monitors but on a big festival rig (or even worse at a medium sized club) it all turns into a big mush, the details get lost and and the important elements don't stick out anymore, but for your music everything still sounds as it should.

the new tracks sure sound good. i'm looking forward to the new album :)

btw, is there any chance that you'd enable the download button for that set? ;)

One of my highlights of my whole time in UK was just getting to hear him play a set and say hi at a semi small party. I was blown away. Awesome awesome tunes and an equally awesome guy!

He has a style all of his own as you guys said, and doesn't compromise on what he likes to write just to fit in some niche of the genre. Super keen for the next output!

• Like 2

This is such a grower! First two times I listened to the Auryn I didnt like it at all. Now Im listening to the live set and ho my god this is so good! Maybe the unreleased tracks sound diffrent, but yeah, Luis, I'm totally digging this! Great work! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, glad it grew on ya! The live set has obviously a different narrative in which time constraints, and the fact there's people congregated to party, are factors an album is obviously not subject to.

Awesome album.

A new name is an amazing track. Waiting for his 2nd album. Hopefully we get a 2CD digipack! :P

Also I like his style. Dude is pretty upfront and looks personally satisfied and confident about his work. That's always nice.

Just so you know, I'm waiting on that one since the time you guys announced your first CD. He is my favourite artist from Neogoa catalogue. I'm in as well. :)