Listen to music Intoxicated

astralprojection

Allright.

Prologue.

I dont condone drugs. I use them myself from time to time (nowadays) and thats cool with me. I dont neither recommend it or not recommend it.

Its part of who you are. And if youre like that or not, its up to you.

Youre adults. Make your choices.

Topic:

Did you ever take long walks intoxicated while listening to your favs?

Did you ever take long bus/train rides REALLY FUCKING intoxicated enjoying your favs?

Did you ever just sit home, wasted, and make music/listening to music at max volume?

Did you ever get drunk, and danced your ass of at home with noone watching?

Well, while I dont condone the use of drugs (incl alch) Id had some amazing musical experiences during the intoxicated state.

Id say mostly Trance/Psy/Goa, but 30% hiphop, dNb and other ALL other genres.

Anyway, I could share stories but they would be short and boring. Just wanna know if we got ppls here that really got into their fav on their intoxicated state.

Remember to state your drug at the time.

Ill start with just a few.

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker (repeat)

edit: AND The Shrink - Nervous Breakdown

substanstance : 500+ mics LSD (year; 2000)

Ozaka Oz - Real Nitemare (laying on the the floor, cramping up and tensioning all muscles in euphoria): 1000mg MDMA (year: 2002)

And trillions of random moments on Alcohol, while talking long walks. But that was actually pretty therapeutic.

Epilogue:

I was an alcoholic since 2006 till 2012.

During this time I gained 40kg, and I drank around 2 bottles 70cl vodka (in terms of alcohol amount) every day at its peak. Two ER visits later, I am now 40KG lighter, drink from time to time, smoke from time to time - back to normal.

No habits.

No alcholism.

I REFUSE to accept the concept of AAs "sober alcoholic" and "relapse".

Peace!

AP

edit: FUCKIT. 100% HONESTY COMING ATCHA: YEAH I FUCKING CONDONE IT :D

Edited by astralprojection

How did you even survive consuming this amount of alcohol for such a prolonged period of time?

Your questions:

- No.

- No.

- Depends on "being wasted". If it means absolutely totally drunk/intoxicated, then yeah, maybe a few times (Alcohol/other stuff). If it means "drinking a whisky while listening", then absolutely yes.

- Yes, maybe two or three times :) But I danced more often while being totally sober, basically on an everyday basis hehe.

It always depended on me being engaged with a girl or not. If I was engaged, then usually those moments were fewer in number. I wonder what it would be like having a girlfriend who likes the music, likes drinking whisky/beer, likes dancing like a fool as much as I do.

Being in public intoxicated is a thing I don't like. For example, returning from a party in daylight is always unpleasant for me, especially if you're not a young college student anymore. There's also the risk of being seen by colleagues or something like that, so I try to avoid those moments.

It's kinda weird, because it's socially perfectly acceptable if you're drunk (intoxicated) at company events, but if you're being seen outside of the company environment it's like "Oh he's having a problem" kinda thing. But maybe that's only my impression. I'd like to spend more time having fun like a fool, but I guess I'm getting to old for this...people who I grew up with are not into "partying" any more, so it's becoming more and more difficult.

Did you ever take long walks intoxicated while listening to your favs?

--> Oh for sure! Tripping on acid and take Longs walks is an amazing thing to do for me. Music on acid is the shit!! I also don't have a Problem with Walking around while being high. I don't care too much what People think anyway but I still avoid crowded places since I'd rather don't "waste" time with talking to People I don't know too well.

Did you ever take long bus/train rides REALLY FUCKING intoxicated enjoying your favs?

--> Not on purpose but going home from parties and listening to Music while traveling can be fun.

Did you ever just sit home, wasted, and make music/listening to music at max volume?

Did you ever get drunk, and danced your ass of at home with noone watching?

--> Coming home from parties and still being high is rather common for me. When I'm active enough I start djing and obviously dancing or at least either listening to music or searching for new tracks. I also enjoy djing at parties while being high on MDMA. It really makes me feel the Music and I also enjoy being on stage (which can be a bit stressfull when being sober). But I openly admit I'm a drugheag, lots of people don't enjoy playing while on MDMA.

thanks for the reply! In regard to not caring, let me share a small story.

I was so full up on MDMA and Imovane/Zopiclone - and it hadnt really kicked in.

Sometimes MDMA takes a while. And sometimes it even doesnt strike at all.

Anyway, I had my tight Space Tribe pants on with my tight zipped hoodie, also space tribe, with Shiva on the back

walking thru city centre

and it all struck me

I was KING OF THE WORLD

while i was tripping hard of the Zopiclone which does that in high dosages. Its like dreaming but being awake.

Very close to Schizophrenia.

Anyway, my walk home was amazing, and about an hours worth of conversation with a bush, I made it home.

Will never forget it.

I don't know what Zopiclone is, some kind of neuroleptica? But I kinda know this feeling from acid. When it really hits me I feel kinda similar, like I know everything. At least I don't have the tendency to talk with unanimated objects but just Keep talking to my self in my head only. ;)

I don't know what Zopiclone is, some kind of neuroleptica?

it's similar to benzos (hitting roghly the same receptors), but for many people it can turn pretty weird when not going to sleep and/or taking higher doses. there are also some reports of people sleepwalking, sleep-eating or sleep-driving while using it therapeutically...

The first time I tried 4-FA which is a stimulant/empathogen, kind of somewhere in between speed and MDMA.

It was one of the first really warm days in spring and I was off of work. I grabbed my bike and took off on a ride. What ensued was one of the most blissful, beautiful experiences of my life.

I was listening to RA's Unearthly and I can remember so vividly what it sounded like. It was just a wall of sonic ecstacy blasting through my ear buds. The harmonies were combining together in incomprehensible ways. Like imagine a high pitched, highly complex phaser with tons of feedback whirring, penetrating directly into your brain. Every piece of dissonance in those minor chords was heightened to an extreme and yet it was so beautiful.

As I was riding I passed people and it was like I understood what it meant for people to truly love one another. Those depraved social creatures that used to disgust me were not together out of a mutual need for attention, but because of a simple desire to be a part of each other's lives.

---------------------

And oh yea, listening to Goa Trance while bike riding is one of the most glorious things ever. I can feel the rhythm of my pedaling and the rhythm of the music, and then rocking my head and upper body back and forth. So long as I don't have to pay too close attention to my cycling I can easily fall into trance and ride for hours.

• Like 1

it's similar to benzos (hitting roghly the same receptors), but for many people it can turn pretty weird when not going to sleep and/or taking higher doses. there are also some reports of people sleepwalking, sleep-eating or sleep-driving while using it therapeutically...

Oh I see... I don't have much experiences with benzos and similar drugs. But I read stories in other forums about people blacking out for one or two days and what not.

Let me just clear up the benzo part.

Zopiclone is indeed a benzoanalogue. A Z-Analogue to be precise and acts at the same receptors the other benzos do.

But Zopiclone is considered weaker, much lower habit-forming but still habit-forming, and is meant to be taken at bed, to go to sleep.

Now, in high dosages, both popular Z-Analogues i.e Zopiclone and Zolpidem, cause Delirium-style hallucinations, just like it would if you stay up for 4+ days.

So the hallucinations you get are "real" i.e, you cannot distinguish them from reality. Which can make it both fun because you cant have a bad trip since youre not tripping, youre just having massive hallucinations.

The hallucinations you have when tripping on lets say Acid, are only visual distortions and nothing else. Sure, you can have moments when your eyes are either closed or open - and sometimes what you see is the same whether or not youre eyes are closed or not. Then you are really tripping.

But you dont see things that doesnt exist in that manner.

So its completely two different styles of tripping, and two very different types of hallucinations.

The Z-Analogue hallucinations if not prepared can be very scary.

This sounds very interesting to be honest. On the other hand what I like about acid is the whole mind-thing and not only the visual part of tippig. I'm also not sure if I would like the effects of sleep-deprivation since they tend to be rather dark and paranoid. As far as I can tell you can trip with acid and get more than just visual distortions, this depends on the dosage and also on your mindset. One of my first trips was with really strong blotters. I just took half of a blotter but was so out of my mind that after 5 or 6 hours of tripping I blacked out (not as in swooning or anything, I just can't remember anything for a while) and when I regained consciousnes and self-awarness I was walking trough a city made out of shimmering and moving quicksilver. Then some seconds or minutes later I realised I was actually walking home from the partylocation I've been to. And the quilding made of quicksilver were not even regular buildings since I was walking over a bridge. I have to say this was my most far-out experience ever with acid but from what i can tell it's not the same as this Zopiclone thing. Mainly because reality simply didn't exist anymore instead of not being able to tell reality from hallucinations.

Anway, damnt this thread makes me wanna take acid... ;)

Your experience is exactly what I was refering to, as those moments when youre so gone in a trip, it doesnt even matter if you eyes are open or not.

But all exists inside so to speak, the delirium style hallucinations actually appear real and its hardly even comparable to what happens on high dose on acid.

first of all, the dosage of zopiclone also matters, if taken high insane dosages you go full blown delirium compared to low dosages which just gives you funny hallucinations and you dont feel anything at all, mindfuck-wise.

I spent an entire hour talking to leaves on a bush - but then I also had MDMA in my system, but I really felt the MDMA was long gone and this was zopiclone hallucinations.

I enjoyed the fuck out of it cause it was 100% real to me, and I will always remember this and tell this to my grandkids lawl.

Btw, same night, I even went into the wrong entrance at my apartment building so it took a while to get home lol.

I also saw people appearing and disappearing all the time and my mindset was full blown schizo, but i didnt mind cause i knew that after i slept it would return to normal.

and it did:)

woke up refreshed as hell actually.

• 5 weeks later...

just had an intense visitation, not from Jim but from the latest global sect va.

tried out cellestial intelligence - infinity, followed closely by artifact303 - life support system.

amazing when u feel like bakin

edit. btw, artifact303s holy trinity just gotta be feelings, for a better world and life support system.

that's like the freaking triforce of neo goa.

just check that filteria-wormhole-ish style of bassline and kick and it's artifact doing it. fucking beast.

which parts? :D

All of them. I have only been drunk 3 times in my whole life, tried weed 3 times (once I threw up). The only drug use was smoking cigarettes for almost 15 years, haven't touched it for a year. My little girl will make sure I won't touch it again :)

However, sometimes, when I listen to my music (my precious) I act like I'm on drugs (the mellow ones). Don't know whether I'm missing something or not (probably?) but I don't care and that's enough.

Be good people, listen to Goa :)

EDIT: Btw, when you stop using that avatar I will totally steal it from you :)

All of them. I have only been drunk 3 times in my whole life, tried weed 3 times (once I threw up). The only drug use was smoking cigarettes for almost 15 years, haven't touched it for a year. My little girl will make sure I won't touch it again :)

However, sometimes, when I listen to my music (my precious) I act like I'm on drugs (the mellow ones). Don't know whether I'm missing something or not (probably?) but I don't care and that's enough.

Oh I see. A good clean boy. Good man!

Hehe I just made it actually.

Let me know if you want me to make something for you.

Im the Avatar master dont you know? :D

Wonderful. IMO, smoking tobacco is the worst, especially when you have a family around :) great decision to quit. Be strong and good luck.

You are definitely not missing out on anything :)

• Like 1

Oh I see. A good clean boy. Good man!

Hehe I just made it actually.

Let me know if you want me to make something for you.

Im the Avatar master dont you know? :D

No, I didn't know. I'm new here :)

How much do you charge? :P

Wonderful. IMO, smoking tobacco is the worst, especially when you have a family around :) great decision to quit. Be strong and good luck.

You are definitely not missing out on anything :)

missing out on a little bit. I mean I would lie if I claimed otherwise. But is it worth it? Probably not, no.

Listening to Goa intoxicated on one drug or another are memories I still consider extremely epic.

Not all of them but many of them. Saying anything else would be a lie.