Favorite Filteria album?

MrAnarchy

What is your favorite Filteria album, why and what tracks do you like the most on it?

My favorite is Sky Input. Simply because I like the melodies and I think that it is well constructed. Favorite tracks are "Ultimator" and "Domestic Modulator".

no favorite album. just a track over my favorite filteria catalogue, a strong winner would be Rotate to vibrate, and Wormhole. So I cant say one album or the other.

Wormhole for the bassline and soundscape, and rotate to vibrate first time i heard it at about 1000W on a garden party, i was sold by his genious smiled and said thanks bro damn

for straight climax killer we got one not long ago, on his previous LP cant remember the name but im sure you all know of which im talking.

Anyway, Melody of Rotae To Vibrate (Ze Remix) especially is just talking to me in alien language

daze, without a doubt. it's the most "cosmic" one with a smooth sound and the most memorable melodies. i thought lost in the wild would grow on me, and although it's better than heliopolis (and probably also sky input), it's not anywhere near daze.

i never really cared for Dimension 5

you may want to keep quiet about that. some people might take you to the baumgartner höhe for criticising d5 too loudly ;)

Sky Input by far. Best Filteria album, best newschool Goa album, top 3 Goa albums ever.

As for tracks? Every single one of them.

I respectfully couldn't disagree more :D You have made this overstatement many times.

I kind of like his last album though, on a different direction from the other albums.

Sky Input is legendary, especially for those who were around at the time. This CD was so refreshing and blasting after all those years of bland and minimalistic Psy with a total lack of melodies. My vote goes to Sky Input no doubt :)

• Like 2

Sky Input is legendary, especially for those who were around at the time. This CD was so refreshing and blasting after all those years of bland and minimalistic Psy with a total lack of melodies. My vote goes to Sky Input no doubt :)

This.

• Like 1

It's "Daze Of Our Lives" for me.

And that is mainly because of "Eyeless Observatory", as is it an acid thunderstorm in my ears. It's one of my favorite tracks ever and one of the few tracks that I can actually headbang to because it's so powerful.

:wub:

It's "Daze Of Our Lives" for me.

And that is mainly because of "Eyeless Observatory", as is it an acid thunderstorm in my ears. It's one of my favorite tracks ever and one of the few tracks that I can actually headbang to because it's so powerful.

:wub:

Best track in the album no doubt. True psychedelic Goa, freaking amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Daze Of Our Lives had the most positive impact on me, I really think it's his best and most complete work so far. Earlier albums are also great but they're very straight forward and energetic, storywise, DOOL got more interesting moments, build-ups and general progression is flawless. It can be said it's probably one of the best Goa trance albums released in last 10 years.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree. I listened to the albums chronologically and in DoOL you can hear that he matured and got more serious. I see the value of it but personally didnt like it much. Maybe cause I expected that I will get the same formula as before? Will listen to it again.

"Lost In The Wild" seems like a combination of the two worlds. More progression and build up but also there are those explosive moments that you can hear in his earlier albums by which he got famous. Love it!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...