Sign in to follow this  
astralprojection

SUN Project - I Feel x10 better than Space Dwarves

now listen.

i dont wanna start a fight,

i just want people who only herad space dwarves and really missed I Feel? Thiis is for you.

Any goatrance lover cant canoot love this.

its literally in my top five evre goa tracks.

SKIP TO 3 IF U BORED BRUH

* it also fits the other thread floating around and with all respect this track is such a monster its like a heroic boss 10 levels above the others,.

MrAnarchy    221

Space Dwarves is an amazing track but I do prefer I Feel over it. Btw you introduced me to both of these tracks so thanks bro :D

• Like 1

Celaripo    148

I feel is a great that flew under my radar

never listened to it much but it is actually very good

Its also 10x more serious and angry than Space Dwarves - which of course is amazing too in many similar ways.

But the often overlooked I Feel is such a psychedelicly awesome 303 trip down to the deepest depths and the outer limit of the Everything.

The fact that kicked and bassline is mixed like pure earycandy doesnt hurt. These guys have skills then they mustve had a bad trip or something cause nothing good ever came out ever again

and oh, 2nd climax start. just after the first climax. this is pure genious goatrance

@ 04:38

this on massive PA speakers omg so good moments

MrAnarchy    221

It is definitely more serious. But gotta love the funky funny dance part in Space Dwarves at 5:10. Makes me smile every time. :)

Oopie    150

Space Dwarfs is the one for me. Also the Space Tribe rmx of it (SD) is very decent, in case you haven't heard it.

Bumping for one of the best acidgoa tracks in history :) Actually no, THE best :)

listening atm to extremely dangerous volume on the akg k712 and its like...  I don't know. Superb ear candy. I guess my amp does some things too but still ...... what an insanely good track. i cant believe my ears each time I hear it. Fuck sake.,

On 3/14/2016 at 6:01 PM, the goa constrictor said:

Macrophage is perfect from beginning to end.

I wouldn't say perfect all the way through, there are at least 2 pretty low effort tracks, but most of it is really good.

Especially energia magica (top 5 ambient psy ever) and sex drugs and acidtrance.