SUN Project - I Feel x10 better than Space Dwarves

astralprojection

now listen.

i dont wanna start a fight,

i just want people who only herad space dwarves and really missed I Feel? Thiis is for you.

Any goatrance lover cant canoot love this.

its literally in my top five evre goa tracks.

SKIP TO 3 IF U BORED BRUH

* it also fits the other thread floating around and with all respect this track is such a monster its like a heroic boss 10 levels above the others,.

Its also 10x more serious and angry than Space Dwarves - which of course is amazing too in many similar ways.

But the often overlooked I Feel is such a psychedelicly awesome 303 trip down to the deepest depths and the outer limit of the Everything.

The fact that kicked and bassline is mixed like pure earycandy doesnt hurt. These guys have skills then they mustve had a bad trip or something cause nothing good ever came out ever again

and oh, 2nd climax start. just after the first climax. this is pure genious goatrance

@ 04:38

this on massive PA speakers omg so good moments

• 2 years later...

Bumping for one of the best acidgoa tracks in history :) Actually no, THE best :)

listening atm to extremely dangerous volume on the akg k712 and its like...  I don't know. Superb ear candy. I guess my amp does some things too but still ...... what an insanely good track. i cant believe my ears each time I hear it. Fuck sake.,

• 3 weeks later...

cannot agree more with "astralprojection" about energia magica

this track is brilliant!!

back in 1998 when i bought macrophage those two were my favorite psytracks on the album really!

but cannot agree with you , space dwarfs is by far THE BEST track by SP ever, and im pretty sure most of the ppl bought this album for it. 

"i feel" is good and maybe great but not a chance to beat the mighty space dwarfs.

i think Matthias Rumoeller did a magnificent work on it , and by far this is his best work to date. 11\10.

space dwarfs is legendary, from its 2 minutes start until the things gets going all to the end of the story!

P.S oh...and as much as i love space tribe, olli's kinda ruined this track with his version.!

"I feel" is a good track, that said I do prefer "Space dwarfs" by a solid margin.

On 3/15/2016 at 2:01 AM, the goa constrictor said:

Macrophage is perfect from beginning to end.

To each their own. It's probably the most interesting album of SUN Project but this band used to include many fillers in their albums. A bit like Electric Universe, Space Tribe or Miranda. 

It's almost certainly nostalgia that keeps me enjoying it. I was but a teenager when it came out and I listened to it a lot. I definitely have grown tired of that sound and don't listen to their other albums anymore, but I put on Macrophage last week and enjoyed it all over again. While they are most often known for the guitars, the songs where they swap out the guitars for 303s tend to be better. They fuckin' slay with the acid...

Yeah when they start bringing in the guitars is when I stop listen to them.

Their acid work on macrophage excels most other artist to date.

On 1/20/2019 at 11:53 AM, Samsharp said:

cannot agree more with "astralprojection" about energia magica

this track is brilliant!!

back in 1998 when i bought macrophage those two were my favorite psytracks on the album really!

but cannot agree with you , space dwarfs is by far THE BEST track by SP ever, and im pretty sure most of the ppl bought this album for it. 

"i feel" is good and maybe great but not a chance to beat the mighty space dwarfs.

i think Matthias Rumoeller did a magnificent work on it , and by far this is his best work to date. 11\10.

space dwarfs is legendary, from its 2 minutes start until the things gets going all to the end of the story!

P.S oh...and as much as i love space tribe, olli's kinda ruined this track with his version.!

Yeah space dwarfs is by everyones opinion their best and certainly their most popular track, which is why I felt the importance of highlighting I Feel because its so overlooked, and honestly is a lot better to me :)

but its cool that this albums gets lots of love here <3

I also agree that space tribe killed space dwarfs. Then again I always thought space tribe was way overrated, they did have an excellent clothing line though :D

• 2 months later...

Oh man, they've been added to the ZNA lineup!
This is gonna be awesome =)

Also: the Atmos remix of Statistic is so wonderful and every time I have seen Atmos, I have hoped he would slip it into a set and he never does =(