Cosmosis 2.0

astralprojection

Im not sure there are two camps or not and i dont care.

Just wanna set the score here.

Which is his single most best track?

For me its Moonshine and if you dont agree Ill asuume ull under heavily influence of Moonshine.

JK.

the very best top 3;

mine 1 obv moonshines

spores from space

3- cant decide

if i may share some feelings,

the track for me has such emotinal value that might or might out weight the actual track. However thats irrelevant I love ut justs the same.

I have the same "symptom" with GNOTR. Kllunk is my hands down favorite and im like the only GNOTR fan in the world with that opinion, and i love onion bhage and all that shit

I can say that Howling At The Moon is my favorite, but if its the best, I guess Im not qualified to say. I love Cosmosis very much. Aside from HATM I would also nominate Moonshine, Spores From Space, Gift of The Gods and Higher Access. GAWD DAMN IT every track is the best :P

Btw Klunk is my fave track on the album so you are not alone :)

• Like 1

No love for Key To The Innerverse?

That melody at 4:02 and 6:30 until the final climax is one of the best ones ever made IMO :)

Couldn't find the full length version on its own, but it's track 1 on this compilation.

• 3 years later...

As a whole I reckon there's no doubt 'Cosmology' is his best album. It's one of the most perfect goa albums made. 

'Synergy' is a bit of hit and miss for me, yet it does have his best track on it - which would be 'Spores From Space?'

'Howling At The Moon' would take the 2nd place.

• 8 months later...
On 3/14/2016 at 7:20 PM, Paul Eye said:

No love for Key To The Innerverse?

That melody at 4:02 and 6:30 until the final climax is one of the best ones ever made IMO :)

Couldn't find the full length version on its own, but it's track 1 on this compilation.

Necro alert!

This is my favorite too, I bought Akashic off of Psyshop early in my trance fandom because of the album art and because I had heard he had some remarkable music. This first track is one I came back to again and again, for that very reason.

I found a video just of it if you want to check it out:

On 4/6/2019 at 7:11 AM, Oopie said:

As a whole I reckon there's no doubt 'Cosmology' is his best album. It's one of the most perfect goa albums made. 

'Synergy' is a bit of hit and miss for me, yet it does have his best track on it - which would be 'Spores From Space?'

'Howling At The Moon' would take the 2nd place.

you right there with spores, while i love cosmology, synergy seems to be the one i go to more, maybe because it had a track inspired in my home country