Ultimate Xperience - Lazarus Rising (Neogoa Records, 2016)

On May 21st, Kris will test and promote Lazarus Rising at the Alternative Nature Festival pre-party (with PsiloCybian, Lunar Dawn and Stevo) so it wil be a great opportunity to experience the new material on the dancefloor, especially the other tracks since they're a little bit more energetic :)

Live, this sounds... Nah, you´ll hear it guys - it blasts! Atmosphere this shit creates on big PA is just... :D

• 2 weeks later...

:wub:

Is there a date yet for Lazarus Rising and The Realm of A New Dawn?

I hope LR will be ready this month, but we're not making any pressure so when we gonna have all tracks ready and mastered they will show up on our channels for download. Regarding the album, we really don't have any fixed dates yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a release date for the cd version? And where is it going to be available from?

Late 2016 in best scenario, early 2017 in worst scenario. As usual, it will be available through Neogoa Bandcamp page, but with longer pre-order period, probably 2 months.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Release date has been set for August 20th via Neogoa Records official Bandcamp page. All people who bought Veasna and supported us earlier, will get the exclusive download codes for this release including some extra goodies via email. Later we will reveal final version of artwork and full samples fresh from mastering. Stay tuned :)

Release date has been set for August 20th via Neogoa Records official Bandcamp page. All people who bought Veasna and supported us earlier, will get the exclusive download codes for this release including some extra goodies via email. Later we will reveal final version of artwork and full samples fresh from mastering. Stay tuned :)

You mean for the non-physical release, right? The CD is still slated for late 2016 / early 2017?

Yes, the Lazarus Rising release :)

Thanks. What's the plan - will physical release be completely different than Lazarus Rising? Will some tracks be repeated? Or maybe it will be 2CD with new material + Lazarus Rising? I'm a bit lost with the plan here :)

• Like 1

Plan is quite simple, Lazarus Rising (digital) is the introduction release for the new album The Realm Of A New Dawn (physical release) and afaik, both releases are in same style. Even Lazarus itself is almost 80 minutes in lenght.

Oh, and regarding the mastering for this release, we decided to go with the best possible option - Charles Michaud at Préférence Mastering www.preference-mastering.com (also know for working on Juno Reactor's latest record's mastering among many other well known acts). Final track (The Faithealers remix) has been mastered by Markku Louhio at the Db factory Studio http://dbfactory.kiwa.fi

2-min mastered preview of each track from Lazarus Rising:

https://soundcloud.com/neogoarecords/ux-lazarus-rising

Tracklist:

01. Ultimate Xperience - Andromeda (145 BPM)
02. Ultimate Xperience - Kingdom Of Heaven (145 BPM)
03. Ultimate Xperience - Across Thee Universe [space Time Continuum] (145 BPM)
04. Ultimate Xperience - LAZARUS [sanctum] Mix XIII (145 BPM)
05. Ultimate Xperience vs. Juno Reactor - High Energy Protons [Deus Ex-Machina Mix] (142 BPM)
06. Ultimate Xperience - Radio-Activity [eXtinction 13] (120 BPM)
07. Ultimate Xperience - Thee Aud‡ssey [Continues] [The Faithealers Remix] (127 BPM)

Written , Performed, Engineered & Produced by Kris Kylven @ Universum Maschine Studio - Laibach - Slovenia 2016

Mastering by Charles Michaud @ Preference Mastering | www.preference-mastering.com
Track #07 post production mastering by Mark Nomen @ Db Factory | www.dbfactory.kiwa.fi

Artwork design and concept by Kris Kylven and Richpa @ Neogoa Design | www.facebook.com/neogoadesign

Track #05 originally written by Ben Watkins & Mike Maguire [under kind permission]
Track #06 influenced by Kraftwerk’s Radioactivity
Track #07 remixed by The Faithealers

Lazarus Rising is dedicated to "Lazare B;" & Family: M-Rick & Nath
Radio-Activity [eXtinction 13] is dedicated to Xavier Morel

Ultimate Xperience LIVE are:
Kris Kylven: Leader / Mixing / Synths / V Drums
RX Heaven: Live Electronics / Midi Guitar
Jan Rechberger (Amorphis): Pearl Drums & V Drums
Bo Ian Wook: Mixing

More Neogoa Records at:

www.facebook.com/neogoarecords
www.twitter.com/neogoarecords
www.instagram.com/neogoarecords
www.youtube.com/c/neogoarecords

More Ultimate Xperience at:

www.neogoa.net/ultimate-xperience/
www.facebook.com/UltimateXperience

Plan is quite simple, Lazarus Rising (digital) is the introduction release for the new album The Realm Of A New Dawn (physical release) and afaik, both releases are in same style. Even Lazarus itself is almost 80 minutes in lenght.

Oh, and regarding the mastering for this release, we decided to go with the best possible option - Charles Michaud at Préférence Mastering www.preference-mastering.com (also know for working on Juno Reactor's latest record's mastering among many other well known acts). Final track (The Faithealers remix) has been mastered by Markku Louhio at the Db factory Studio http://dbfactory.kiwa.fi

Ok, while I understand the plan, I don't get the idea behind it... :)

What differentiates both of those releases, if they're in the same style and apparently both are full-length albums? Why one will get a physical disc, and not the other? Why not make a 2CD release, using "Lazarus Rising" - released as digital download in August - as a teaser to build up hype and expectation for *the full* thing late 2016 / early 2017? I appreciate that in the end it's artist's and label's choice to decide either way, so it's fine.

---

But actually, this question extends to overall Neogoa Rec. release policy - what's the key for deciding which albums get physical release? Just looking at recent examples - why Veasna's "Energy", which got pretty mixed reception, was released on CD, while the widely acclaimed GoaD's "Galactic Aviator" wasn't? Why wasn't the universally praised V/A "The World Beyond" or "Svemirsky Hod" released on disc, while - frankly mediocre and short - Imba's "Impossible Astronaut" was?

I'll understand if you don't want - or can't - answer those questions and please don't treat them as criticism of your policy. I'm eternally grateful for every Neogoa Rec. release - both digital and CDs - and I have huge appreciation & admiration for your work. But I'd like to understand the logic, if possible :)

I have exactly the same questions. And also the same thoughts about Neogoa :)

While I know about World Beyond but it's don't explain other stuff like BSF/GoaD and Imba :/ sorry Imba, I don't like it , I have placed that cd once. Where as I constantly keep coming back to BSF, WB.

I'm sure Rich has logical reasons behind these choices but not knowing them makes me wanna scratch my head :/ and go whhha whaat whyyyy!

You guys need to stop whining. And I see no reason why Richpa needs to explain himself if your personal favourite albums don't get a CD release and your not-so-favourite ones do.

PS. I'll take Veasna over GoaD any day of the year. And I wouldn't exactly call Imba's Impossible Astronaut either "mediocre" or "short" (it's a 52 minutes long EP).

You guys need to stop whining. And I see no reason why Richpa needs to explain himself if your personal favourite albums don't get a CD release and your not-so-favourite ones do.

PS. I'll take Veasna over GoaD any day of the year. And I wouldn't exactly call Imba's Impossible Astronaut either "mediocre" or "short" (it's a 52 minutes long EP).

You ever heard of this thing called "taste" or "personal preference"? Let me have mine, ok?

If my post was "whining" then you should really work on your reading comprehension.

• Like 1

I ain't whining.

"I am sure rich has logical reasons.... " :| I don't want him to explain if he doesn't want to, "not knowing makes me want to scratch my head .... "

I will let those grammatical and other mistakes in the above post , be where they are :P